Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
OMG Avi just called Sahid Kapoor Hey Chikni ðŸ˜† the English translation said hey Smarty ðŸ˜‰ reminds me of what was happening in the forum yesterday they nicknamed RK after Chikni.

Anyway Avinesh was all in grey just now, grey sweats (track suit) and grey baseball cap. ðŸ˜Š He was looking really handsome actually he looked cute that's the best way I can describe him there.
rajla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: likarsh

I just went through a few pages again, and I see there were some posts that I missed. I wish I had the chance to reply.

Some people really don't know what 'current affairs' means, or maybe are the type to not bother to watch or read the news...😆😆😆  

Amazing replies Liks and Pal... It was high time...Idts History se quote le kar aate hai and then they say...What i said is History,... aage mujhe nahi sunna...Toh History se jude baatein leke aaye kyun...

rajla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
That Politicians post was an exemplary example of how 2 faced GP's are 
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Now there is a dance number and Rani Mukerjee is dressed like a darku and kissing Rakhi Sawant all over, from her breast up her neck etc ðŸ˜³
fia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Made some siggies of Drashti with different styles and variations 😳

mocking_bird thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: likarsh

Mahdu magically already knew about Sultan's wife's death circumstances. Remember her phone convo with him after he stopped RK's car with the gun.😆

And whatever his past with his wife, that's not going to justify or explain his current actions.  So that wouldn't do much  anyway.

@Red,unless,of course,if RK is somehow responsible for his wife's death

Edited by mocking_bird - 10 years ago
-Nafisa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: mocking_bird

@Red,unless,of course,if RK is somehow responsible for his wife's death

Yes perhaps they will do that, it was an accident that she died in, and we know RK was involved in at least one hit and run and called people he hit insects so it could happen.

By why didn't he just use his prosecution connections to get him imprisoned under for the crime against the murder of his wife?
Edited by Nafs_Sweetheart - 10 years ago
mocking_bird thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Yes perhaps they will do that, it was an accident that she died in, and we know RK was involved in at least one hit and run and called people he hit insects so it could happen.

By why didn't he just use his prosecution connections to get him imprisoned under for the crime against the murder of his wife?

it would have been far too easy for him to annihilate RK. SS tries to snatch RK's wife from him and thereby make him go through the same pain that he underwent. I still remember SS changed after the night he was left nursing Radha. Something happened or he saw something which probably made him realise that Saand is responsible for his wife's death.
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: avita36

i dont agree with few who are saying that cvs are  glorifying rk's character. making sultan bad doesnt  mean it wil make rk good.cvs never changed rk like other characters of some shows like  dutta bhau, ASR, Maan khurana, al were angry men bfore , but after falling in love they changed. even after wedding cvs made rk to lie in front of madhu for arresting sultan, made rk to perform funeral rituals of his alive mother.. rk always loses his temper, shouts on madhu for bribing shivdutt, i mean why they have not shown rk as MR. PERFECT!! a good, loving, caring,& most imp SUPPORTING husband like sooraj of DABH or naitik of YRKKH. not even showed madhu making PROPER attempts to change him, instead they showed madhu accepting al his flaws WHY?? THE QUES WHY?😕

I STILL believe there is some hidden motive of sultan's deeds. this track is not so simple as is seems. why sultan not kidnapped her & forced her to marry her, why this divorce drama?? why SULTAN NOT ACTING LIKE A REAL VILLAIN.!!😈
SO CONFUSED!!😕

Avita, I agree with you. People always wonder why ST likes RK so much. It's because unlike other leads, this one is kept the way he is. As I said a few pages back their mistake started recently in that the are stuck, going around in circles and pulling back and forth.

They are now just stuck in some weird place. 
Edited by likarsh - 10 years ago
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mocking_bird

it would have been far too easy for him to annihilate RK. SS tries to snatch RK's wife from him and thereby make him go through the same pain that he underwent. I still remember SS changed after the night he was left nursing Radha. Something happened or he saw something which probably made him realise that Saand is responsible for his wife's death.

This would just be a convoluted, out-of-the-blue addition and it wouldn't in any way justify Sultan's behavior.  
Edited by likarsh - 10 years ago