Sultan's Harem for his Sexy Sirens~ CC#8 *IO* - Page 60

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by swati1975us

Liks - looks like Benedict Cumberbatch to me but I'm not sure. 

Swats what browser are you using?  It seems it hasn't registered the change, since the DP URL remains the same even if tha new pic is uploaded. 

It's Nithya Menon...that shows up.
Originally posted by likarsh

I don't know the feeling. Because back in the days, there was no such posting limitation imposed on us.😆
THATTT IS SOOO NOT FAIR! 😡 . 😡. 😡 . 😆 Edited by chiknichameli07 - 10 years ago
Guys who all are in India pls vote for DD via SMS...

and other pls vote online...she was crying...she has lowest scores...Pls guys... We need to support her now
Originally posted by likarsh

I just went through a few pages again, and I see there were some posts that I missed. I wish I had the chance to reply.

Some people really don't know what 'current affairs' means, or maybe are the type to not bother to watch or read the news...😆😆😆  
The topic was made with an objective to mock sultanians. Pallavi did a great job by bringing the Edwina chapter . Zor ka jhatka laga sabko. It was truly fun. You girls made my sunday.
Originally posted by leverne

Guys who all are in India pls vote for DD via SMS...

and other pls vote online...she was crying...she has lowest scores...Pls guys... We need to support her now
I don't know but after today I really felt giving her low to get more vote n money , as act was too good n Madhuri  n kJ statement contradict, I mean MAdhuri said she mote so beautifully n KJ said diff expression ke liye diff bola, I felt KJ don't want to say that but he said, n in her solo act he emotion was really too good I cried in act , anyway I know they will make her low in end to get vote n money so not surprised 
Edited by alovi_21 - 10 years ago
Guys Dil Bole Hadippa is on right now on Sony Sab TV, Avinesh Rekhi is in that film right?
Sunday ko kiski dhulayi ho rahi hai ... Sip a mojito and chillax girls👍🏼
Originally posted by alovi_21

I was watching knife scene multiple time , SS all scene showing some story behind his action, story is not only Madhu love , he has big reason, but can't believe CV abhi take they may have reason but they can change it again in fangiri, If you will see  his scene n overall scenario all his part n dialogue, All is looking like history repeating he want to proof something to Madhu or RK same like what RK did to in Muku case to get Madhu break their relation force her to marry n then ditch he so want to punish RK ,still felt something related to Mukku looking like that. he always used bad word for RK al lmeetting he is telling RK is not good person wo pyaar nahi karta why , while he only said to paddy RK loves madhu when she went to him to say kidnap Madhu

he has some other motive which is related to Madhu too. I never felt from his scene that he want Madhu so doing it, he want to separate Madhu he felt RK is not good person , he want to make RK suffer.to do that he is showing his desperate love to madhu, his love is cmg in between but not get get her for him 

The problem lies in Nautanki Films inability to execute properly...POOR AND PATHETIC EXECUTION and lacking VISION...You don't have to let out the suspense but you can be a little smart about execution it...Nautanki fails big time in that dept...That is the same reason why their sequences have no head or tail...Logic always jumps out of the window

i dont agree with few who are saying that cvs are  glorifying rk's character. making sultan bad doesnt  mean it wil make rk good.cvs never changed rk like other characters of some shows like  dutta bhau, ASR, Maan khurana, al were angry men bfore , but after falling in love they changed. even after wedding cvs made rk to lie in front of madhu for arresting sultan, made rk to perform funeral rituals of his alive mother.. rk always loses his temper, shouts on madhu for bribing shivdutt, i mean why they have not shown rk as MR. PERFECT!! a good, loving, caring,& most imp SUPPORTING husband like sooraj of DABH or naitik of YRKKH. not even showed madhu making PROPER attempts to change him, instead they showed madhu accepting al his flaws WHY?? THE QUES WHY?😕
I STILL believe there is some hidden motive of sultan's deeds. this track is not so simple as is seems. why sultan not kidnapped her & forced her to marry her, why this divorce drama?? why SULTAN NOT ACTING LIKE A REAL VILLAIN.!!😈
SO CONFUSED!!😕

Originally posted by Nafs_Sweetheart

Guys Dil Bole Hadippa is on right now on Sony Sab TV, Avinesh Rekhi is in that film right?
YES YES and YES 😆