Sultan's Harem for his Sexy Sirens~ CC#8 *IO* - Page 57

Posted: 10 years ago

The wife track was axed long back. It's not going to take place!
[/QUOTE

I HOPE THEY BRING IT AGAIN... JUST TO MAKE SULTAN GOOD AGAIN😭
Originally posted by rajla

Hey guys...Look who is back πŸ˜‰

Hi Rajla, do not run away again.

Hamne Ahwaz dee thi, Tumne suna nahi.πŸ˜†
Originally posted by avita36

The wife track was axed long back. It's not going to take place!
[/QUOTE

I HOPE THEY BRING IT AGAIN... JUST TO MAKE SULTAN GOOD AGAIN😭

It will make little sense.  It was supposed to be with flashbacks even back then.  How will flashbacks fit in now?

They can't bring her back.  That would be another 'dead' person from Sultan's past coming back.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  Well, they can bring her back. But it would be ridiculous.
Nafs...dont miss any episode in Geet...This show is amazing...you will fall in love with maaneet soon...

They are the most divine couple ever... 

I miss them :'(
Originally posted by avita36

HEY guys this is a old news.ANY IDEA WHEN NEHA MEHTA WILL ENTER?? THERE WAS A NEWS MONTHS BACK THAT MADHU WILL KNOW SULTAN'S PAST & WILL SYMPATHISE HIM. MAY BE THEY WILL BRING HER NOW.

They never brought her in the end, similarly earlier there was another article of a Buaji for RK that never materialised in the show, sometimes the decide not to bring the new entries.
Originally posted by likarsh

It will make little sense.  It was supposed to be with flashbacks even back then.  How will flashbacks fit in now?

They can't bring her back.  That would be another 'dead' person from Sultan's past coming back.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  Well, they can bring her back. But it would be ridiculous.

NOOO I M NOT SAYING TO BRING HER BACK FRM DEADπŸ˜†. I JUST WANT MADHU TO KNOW ABT SULTAN'S TRAGEDY.I JUST WANT CVS TO GIVE ANY DAMN REASON TO SYMPATHISE SULTAN BY MADHU..SERIOUSLY ANYTHING...πŸ˜†   I WANT CVS TO BRING HIS WIFE IN DREAM SEQUENCE. MAY BE.. MAY B MADHU SYMPATHISE HIM.. & MAY B WE CAN GET OUR OLD SULTAN ..
Originally posted by likarsh

Avita who's that in your DP?
WHT IS DP?πŸ˜•
Originally posted by paljay

enjoyed that post.πŸ˜†

Always there is a fight on Sundays because no show the main forum keeps themselves entertained by a thought provoking thread and everyone goes there to argue.
Originally posted by leverne

Nafs...dont miss any episode in Geet...This show is amazing...you will fall in love with maaneet soon...

They are the most divine couple ever... 

I miss them :'(
yup atleast you will see true chemistry n also how fate make ppl meet n join together, truly they have show even after marriage how during that time n after that time she was uknowingly connected to maan I mean each other best part not like here they have make murky of divine connection n separate sulbala in fangiri made RK God n fate writer of a girl, kind of challenge to GOD that is the reason show is suffering for TRP now really this is th e first show they have shown like this