Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: npilla

I am trying to add a sinature. somehow it's not working.. Is there any post limit to add signatures?

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jugliji

Does a clean shave JR mean that he is not going to be a wimpy Devdas and  NOW his smarty pants are on and he is going to figure out all by himself that Sultan is NOT dead .

Naaa, it just means they may have been spammed because of his beard and goatee. 
paljay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chiknichameli07

Haaye Sharmaau... 

Kis Kis ko Bataaun...
Aise kaise main Sunaaun..
Apni prem kahaanian..
Baalmaa ki... Zaalmaa ki...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nm7rDfyv_F0[/YOUTUBE]

Teen nishaniya Karan hai Chikni?
MarkZingerBurgr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: chiknichameli07

Ermmm guys... This Love Letter CANNOT be posted on the MF.. Please meri bhaavnaaon ko samjho.. Understand my delicate feelings..

Yeh "wohh" wala love letter hai.. Wohh waaala.. I'll PM you a copy when I am done writing though! SURE!

*blushing*

chiks i want that letter at any cost. do PM me plz wen u r done.😊
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
d they edit out the sulbala scn when mb cums to sultan to inform him abt burnd papers n hurt her...by todays epi it seemd diff...as if that thing is.done.n over with n sultan sent lawyer to finish the job as last div papers.r.burnt...but they edit it out

lol, if they such a scene really existed and they edited it out, thank goodness for small mercies.
that scn was Supposed to happen on thurs but they shwn mb dipz radha filler scns instead...now I know why there was no sultan in thurs n fri epis

it was all edited out fully...looks like trp ka asar kaam kar raha hain...todays epi was supposed to air on Monday but they fast forwarded...hahahaha...there had been discussions n discussions by both fangrps how sultan will hurt mb...sultan fans wud hv bashd cvs more n rk fans wud bash sultan more...but cvs ne baazi maarli...scn hi edit kar daala...hahaha...didn't anyone mk ny post today...my lappy is out of order n its very had to mk posts from mobfor me...plz give me link if chkni mks ny post

such editing happens loads of times ...so this is nothing new...doesn't matter how precious dds tym is...they always hv th Liberty to edit...even srk scns were edited...there were few more scns...plus a lot of scns were edited when mb team went to ashram on 300 epi...there were rkbala scn n one sulbala scn where sultan tries to talk to her but they edited it    CHIKNI heard abt declaration of not mking posts nymore...whats th reason ...now dont tell me u r also deciding to go on a hideout like othr sultan fans...
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Abby who said she won't make posts anymore. I just said she won't be making a post for today as it was pretty boring/filler and very little Sultan.
newvee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey chiks is not making posts today coz nothing interesting happened. She will be back with a bang on monday.
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

shhh.. ABBBYYY... nOTHING ISSPECIAL to write about today.. don't feel like it.. so I m multitasking... writing a paper.. writing a letter.. taking snaps here and there.. posting songs... photo shopping.. listening to muzzic... replying to posts.. and breathing as well.. hahahaha... got my hands full... sending u a namunaa waise RIGHT NOW... do check it out.. PLEEEZ and THEN decide for ur self-- If  I m REALLY HIDING?? ... 😆😆

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Sorry, it's my fault. I just read what I wrote and my wording would give off that impression.  
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Chikni , Liks post some pictures of Sultan to cheer everyone up.

I don't understand why some people can make a post comparing  Sultan and R.K 's looks and we can't have fun with it.

Even Aryan was not spared for saying about R.K being a "Ganda Aadmi"