Sultan's Harem for his Sexy Sirens~ CC#8 *IO* - Page 45

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Nafs_Sweetheart

Dipali has ceased to be useful to Sultan, if she had to listen to the door she should have done it in the morning when Bittuji came with the signed divorce papers from RK, Dips could have told Sultan he would have come to get Madhu with the divorce papers and her luggage before RK was released from prison. The CV's are making sure RK is on the winning side now, because had they wanted Sultan to win, he would have made sure to get the signed divorce papers in his hand and Madhu out of the house before releasing RK.

Dipali today celebrating before the divorce has gone through and when she was talking to Sultan on the phone she took his name in front of Sikky, just a bit of trumping on his neck by RK he will reveal who is behind Madhu for the divorce, only two of his enemies Dips and Sultan, I think Dipali is going to get it for going in with Sultan to do this and she's so stupid she is already celebrating and talking without a care in the world.
i agree Nafs.. Me too thinks Sikki can play a crucial role here ! Mayybe just maybe.. He suspected Deepali when some "S" called her in the middle of the night! While Deepali was fully intoxicated- Sikki didnt drink "THAT" much- he was not tooo drunk- CVs focused on it too! I doubt if he can remember & recognize Sultan's voice the next day+ sultan said "I m aatma calling.. Now lemme talk to Deepali"... If Sikki EVER comes back to his senses- and puts all this together-- he can go and tell Rishabh. 😆 BUT... Can this game change 180 degrees based on these 2 pawns who've always been sidelined before..??? I don't know..   ðŸ˜•
Originally posted by Newveechafan

Another 15 days? They are testing the patience of viwers.And the trps prove that. If there is no separation at all, they should end this track now. 

Agree, they've taken so much time already, dragging. Just end the track now.

Another 15 days? They are testing the patience of viwers.And the trps prove that. If there is no separation at all, they should end this track now. 

Poorinima if the writers do not stop taking the Idiot Pill every morning then we have to suffer through this idiotic mumbo jumbo.😆

Or as they said use the remote.
Since nothing DRAMATIC took place in the show today.. Well ok mayybe except RK's chikna face... I am going to complete my adhoora LOVE LETTER... [ Rajla if u ever read this... I know I am running late.. But I'll be there.. ] 😆 😉
Originally posted by reena544

MF sucks a big tym ðŸ˜¡. haven't been there for a long time. don't know what's happening there?? link plz..

Go and check there are several topics about this, calling him Chikna Kameena etc. They've decided that RK has got brains like Chikni all of a sudden. ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by Nafs_Sweetheart

Go and check there are several topics about this, calling him Chikna Kameena etc. They've decided that RK has got brains like Chikni all of a sudden.😆
Chillax I know that it was done INTENTIONALLY 😆 but in context with their topic- its cool- RK had a CHIKNI soorat indeed.. smooth face (after he shaved)! So yeah it's alright! Nothing wrong there! 😆 Oh boiii.. Waise Me and RK go back to "YEH JAWANI HAI DEEWANI" days when the song writer decided to put us together in the same line of the song BADTMEEZ DIL .. And RK got obsessed with that song! Aaah
I wanted to shoot the lyricist but now we r cool! 😎 😆
The only watchable part of today's episode was Dipali telling sultan how Madhu told Rk that she loves Sultan. For few seconds he couldnt believe it and the expressions on his face were priceliss. That faint smile, the sparkle in the eyes and the blush on the cheeks...omg , whoever says this guy cannot emote should immediately get their eyes n brains checked.

Cvs ne RK ke naam ki kali patti eyes per baandh li hai to hum kya kare, I mean nothing they don't want to see want to please fans gp n actor, rubber band ki tarah stretching who will watch next weak TRP may open the eyes last 3 day have not seen the episode , spoiler bhi wrong diye SS fans ko fool banne ke liye that.

The only watchable part of today's episode was Dipali telling sultan how Madhu told Rk that she loves Sultan. For few seconds he couldnt believe it and the expressions on his face were priceliss. That faint smile, the sparkle in the eyes and the blush on the cheeks...omg , whoever says this guy cannot emote should immediately get their eyes n brains checked.

I SOOO AGREE... Loved it when he showed Deepali her REAL place..  

And the background, where the scene was shot, was NICE as well!

I read the written update but they didn't describe what Sultan looked like ...so thanks it's something to look forward to today as well.

Chikni I'm waiting for you to post your love letter on main forum I'm sure I'm going to laugh a lot. ðŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Nafs_Sweetheart - 10 years ago