Sultan's Harem for his Sexy Sirens~ CC#8 *IO* - Page 42

Posted: 10 years ago
Ladies and Gentleman... The Chikna Kameena has arrived 😆
Originally posted by swati1975us

It's really quite bizarre how strongly they feel about a fictional character that so much of that hatred spills over for the actual person playing the character. They hold themselves back a little on I-F but on Twitter that venom is in full force. 

Are people really so stupid? It's a show you numb nuts!! He's playing a character!! Hate on the character all you want (even that's weird but whatever floats your boat), but stop slandering the real person. 
[/QUOTE

I m missing the CSM days badly😭. In CSM forum, all were die hard fans of avi even when he was negative. i dont know why they hate sultan so much?? 😭we loved kabir like anything... i have no idea where all avi's fans gone?? plzz CHALIANS COME BACK
Kya episode tha yeh? I want the last 30 mins back 😆 Divorce almost happened... Deepali got drunk and almost gave away the truth bout Sultan... Rishabh's beard/goatee/mustache ALLL disappeared- 😕 I am NOT waiting for 15 more days for divorce to happen 😡 Sultan-- next time please get the car to run over Rishabh...and Madhu u r truly HOPELESS! 😆
Originally posted by Newveechafan

Welcome chiks.
What's up Poornima? 😛
Hi guys!! just finished reading WU of today's episode.. seems like CVS are streching this track like rubber band!!!  boring 🥱
Seriously the writers seem to have a block and have NOT kept track of the show for the last year.

They seem to be like Chickens with no head and are running around in circles.

If they want to destroy what they started then they are doing a BANG ON JOB.

Todays show was a complete waste of time.
Chiks, check the trp breakdown. Lol.
Originally posted by nlm4

TRP Breakdown for 5th to 10th episodes.
5th-1.98----RK released from jail,madhu faints in his arms.Sultans phonecall to madhu--a 2 minute scene.

</div>
6th-2.04----Futuristic Bike romance,Studio scene,Sultan shaow scene,tic toc...a 2 minute scene.

7th2.23--SRK introduction.

8th--2.36----1,2,3,4 dance,RK madhu romantic # on Titli.

Sultan again ,phone call for 1 minute.Sultan ki madhu.

9th-2,27======Sultan and madhu's 7 minute scene on the terrace ,😃😃😃TRP equal to SRK's episode.Jai ho TRP maata.👏

10th--2,05    😆-Drastic drop I TRP.No Sultan at all.RK's bail cancelled.Breakfast table feeding each other.Madhu gets ready to sign the papers.

<div>So the day Sultan shown with Madhu,2,27 TRP and mind u, SRK had already said his bye bye on 8th with wrap up photo session.👏⭐️
Sorry Nlm4.. I hope u don't mind this.. But this is HILARIOUS- so no one wanted to see the superisshtar go back to jail.. 😆 Naheeen!! Take that 🤬 Bike romance??? Hahahaha AR is a TRP eater? Na... Annkhein kholo 🤬 ANOKHA KAPAAL is the real TRP eater! NO DOUBTS! Edited by chiknichameli07 - 10 years ago
chiks my chiks.. 🤗
hotwa was there or not?? 
Reena, he was there for 2 minutes. On phone.