Sultan's Harem for his Sexy Sirens~ CC#8 *IO* - Page 39

Posted: 10 years ago
Good night good Buddies.

Happy Dreams to all.🤗
So I find myself pretty diligently watching Gustakh Dil after I swore I wouldn't watch this remake of a Bengali show. Let me explain. The direction is very good - they capture the ambience of an Eastern UP village perfectly. The dialogues are beautifully written, perfectly suited to each character. 

Even simply focusing on the two main leads, I see a lot of potential here. These two have a spark - I can see it developing into something interesting in the future episodes. 

I'm surprised that I'm hooked to this extent. I don't even think Vibhav is all that good looking - he's a bit too pale and pasty for my taste. 

Next week would be the big moment in the show - girl's wedding gets called off due to dowry and man steps up to marry her albeit unwillingly. 

Anyone has any updates on Do Dil Bandhe ek Dori se? Worth a watch or give it a miss? 
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3654076?pn=108
SEEMA MISHRA AT. just look the pages.
Edited by avita36 - 10 years ago
"Never mistreat a women or never let another man do so" - Rob Roy on what is HONOR

Watch this clip my favorite Sultanians

Rob Roy, the Highland Rogue as he was called and our Sultan the Gangster, a class of their own

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g28pOEo0OKE[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by practicecalm - 10 years ago
Originally posted by paljay

Big joke of the day on MFN

DIPS SAID SULTAN IS GOING TO DIE.

I think some of the GP do not know Hindi.

🤣 dips said sutan is going to die OUT OF HAPPINESS...

there is a diff between the two.. 😉 
and there is a topic on this.??  😲 🤡

Originally posted by chiknichameli07

Such separate posts are NOT allowed on the forum!
TRPs are supposed to be discussed in a particular discussion thread ONLY!
 We can REPORT and get it closed ASAP- crossed 10 pages already!
*face palm*

still no action...   the absence of misek is being felt... 😳
Originally posted by Jugliji

😆

Why are they ending it??

I will have to go find another good show.

You like Jodha Akbar.  I can only see Hrithik in that role.😆

dolly... they r ending NBT coz of bigg boss season 7... 😆 and rumors r spreading that NBT season 3 is in the making.. 😳

JA is a good show... 😊 till now... baad mein pata nahi kya ho jayega... coz of ekta.. 😉
Originally posted by chiknichameli07

ðŸ˜†   For u, LIKS              

This is too cute.😆😆
Originally posted by Jugliji

@ Liks.  VD is an O.K actor. It is the character of R.K that was portrayed as an uncaring selfish and ruthless man. And he did that well enough.

But I find the story went south when MB as a smart and strong woman was turned into a doormat for a man that never wanted to change.

I wanted her to be the focus of making progressive decisions and move the story with her as an example of a modern self-respecting woman.

Even if she fell in love she should have moved on first in her life and later if she saw a genuine change come back.

It had to be R.K.'s responsibility to prove his love not MB's .He was the one who dug his own grave by his obnoxious behaviour and no matter how long it took the CV's should have shown that a man has to try just as hard to win his love if he REALLY did love her and make him do the hard work of winning her trust back.

@red. But that's what all these stories do. The guy is a jerk, jackass, etc. And of course oh, he genuinely changes. But the fact is much of it is romanticized and they don't all change like that.  The jackasses remain jackasses and considering the way Madhubala was forced into the marriage the way she was, the basis of the love itself is very problematic.  So the fact that she saw a genuine change and come back just goes into the same notion: guy is a jackass, jerk and can do all these things to a girl but later he can have a genuine redemption; and the girl will take him back since he's been redeemed and she's in love with him--and again the basis of her falling in love with  him was that she lived with him as his wife and saw his 'real self' (though that was his act), and as I keep saying the fact that she was married in that manner should've completely nixed any romantic possibility.

@blue...my point is that this love should never be one that he wins back, even if he does love her. and here his 'love' is often shown to the audience as his zidd.
Avita, please edit your post...just keep the link to Deepali AT( which showers love on Sultan.😆)...edit everything else please.