Sultan's Harem for his Sexy Sirens~ CC#8 *IO* - Page 21

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by chiknichameli07

Yes and No.. They did shoot a scene with Rishabh and Deepali (no madhubala)... And no kursi breaking... Only RK yelling in MB's ears and poking his chest- "YAHAAAN DARDD DIYA HAI TUMNE..YAHAAAN"... Madhubala yapping bout her Sultan Ishq
Hilarious! So for him *pain* means *pain* but what he had done to Devi jii at the mandap was not daar since Devi jii possess no heart nah! Talk about double standard dialogues in this disgusting, ohh sorry, sorry!, in this LOVELY show!πŸ˜›

You go Madhubala! You tell him (who cares if you are being forced to utter those lines)πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by chiknichameli07

oh sorry.. Different time zones πŸ˜† U just show up in white smexy clothes and TRY NOT TO LAUGH.. Bass that's all... πŸ˜† 🀣
kyuuu? I want more participation in this!πŸ˜† waise shub shub bholo, i will never laugh! this show is my jigar ke tudkaπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@bold! hahahahha! I see!πŸ˜†
Originally posted by flutterby

ahem... * clearing throat*... u missed people's fav actor.. on this thread...  😈 aka ramu baba.. πŸ˜‰

@green...  that wud be ... again... 🀑

You need to elaborate - you can't leave us hanging like this πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by _innocent_

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">areee mujhe nahi pata! I commented based on what i had read on this thread itself!πŸ˜†</font>
It was a post made by 🀬 to attack Abby.. A lot of 🀬 participated.. It went on for 6 pages before it was REPORTED and then painfully and very ruthlessly shredded! Now its in the dustbin- where it RIGHTFULLY belongs! πŸ˜† Thats why no one can see it.. UNLESS... Hehehehe   πŸ˜‰ *evil laughter*
Originally posted by likarsh

Swati, you sure? The one in the orangish maxi.  She's credited to be in the film. I think it's her.

Doh!!! My bad - I didn't realise you were talking about the girl that appeared for all of 5 seconds in the beginning of the video. Yep, that's definitely Rakhi Sawant. 

πŸ˜†momma's boy*πŸ˜†πŸ˜†I am thinking, if they ever choose to make a serial on Big Momma! Ramu will be a perfect candidate😳
omg then that will be a horror show πŸ˜†
Why do think JR keeps beating his chest and saying it hurts him there when in reality that is the most empty spot in his body.

In the Kundra family the son is heartless and the mother is selfish and brainless.

And Dips habit of talking out loud is going to get her in trouble.
mitwa STALKERS pe zor nahi...ho...hohoho...hooo...la la la...blah blah πŸ˜›

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Unknowingly, SS has helped MB avenge what RK did to her!πŸ˜† He had not suffered enough then, but thanks to SS! He will die sufferingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Even bagwaan couldnt help but take the wrong path to dethrone duryodhan, yahan pe phir bhi Sultan insaan hai πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by Jugliji

<font size="2">Why do think JR keeps beating his chest and saying it hurts him there when in reality that is the most empty spot in his body.</font>
<font size="2">
</font>
<font size="2">In the Kundra family the son is heartless and the mother is selfish and brainless.</font>
<font size="2">
</font>
<font size="2">And Dips habit of talking out loud is going to get her in trouble.</font>
hahahaha Deepali is hawa mein flying today.. Oh gawdd the way she climbed in Rishabala's bed was hilarious!! Too early to celebrate Deepali.. I tell ya! But loved it when she handed Rishabh that rum ki bottle and he accepted it- chupp chaap- pyar se! Awww