Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: avita36

lots of drama is going in this forum. MB FORUM is going to break the trp record of MB SHOW.🀣

So glad, I keep away from that hell hole!
_innocent_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: _SONA_

jules have you watched today's JA

Yeshh! I have seen it already!πŸ˜› Jalal was day dreaming about Jodha!πŸ˜† But i got confused at the ending! Was the match over with Ruqqu as the winner? or was that a cliffhanger to see whether or not Jodha comes back and win!πŸ˜•

(sorry if you have not seen itπŸ˜†)
Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: _innocent_

Now I guess, I understand why RAMU was made to look so dirty with the beard in the show! To make way for this dukhi aatma! Kyaa yaar, audience who will watch will end up going into sadma with Ramu's amazing acting in those emotional scene!

I know right, iam already crying thinking of his SADMA πŸ˜­.  **with some popcorn and drinks handy**.Stop looking at the popcorn and drinks😑, i was keeping them near me in case i need some energy during this sadma track πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
_innocent_ thumbnail
double post!πŸ˜† Edited by _innocent_ - 10 years ago
Barbiedoll_sona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
after ages i saw a bit of madhubala show today...omg this show still stuck to anokha pyar...who are liking this anokha pyar..wecan easily analyse thier mental status...poor them no πŸ₯±
_innocent_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anu-Reddy

I know right, iam already crying thinking of his SADMA πŸ˜­.  **with some popcorn and drinks handy**.Stop looking at the popcorn and drinks😑, i was keeping them near me in case i need some energy during this sadma track πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Unknowingly, SS has helped MB avenge what RK did to her!πŸ˜† He had not suffered enough then, but thanks to SS! He will die sufferingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
_innocent_ thumbnail
@Sona and Anu! Since you both watch JA! I got a little spoiler for you guys! *Moti bai will be sentenced to death by Jalal! Adham tries to molest her, and when she asked for justice, Maham will show that Adham was out of town, and hence Jalal punishes Moti! lets hope Jodha finds out!*    Remember how Jodha was willing to commit suicide with Moti? i wonder how she will react to this! she will be ready to murder Jalal too now!πŸ˜†
MarkZingerBurgr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: avita36

TO ALL AVI / SULTAN HATERS 
WHAT KIND OF PEOPLE ARE U?? ATTACKING A FAN FOR LOVING SULTAN ??  EVERYONE IS FREE TO EXPRESS THEIR VIEWS. IF U WANT TO BASH SULTAN!! πŸ˜‘U CAN!! WE DONT HAVE ANY PROBLEM!! BUT ATTACKING AVI'S FANS IS 🀬 EMBRASSING!! THIS SHOWS UR MATURITY LEVEL.
MB IS  NOT A REALITY SHOW & AL CHARACTERS ARE NOT REAL.GIVING LECTURES TO US ABT MORALITY & BASHING US THAT WE  SUPPORT SULTAN, KEEP🀬  OPINION WITH URSELF!!😑
WE TOO DONT SUPPORT SULTAN'S PRESENT ACTIONS.
WE LOVE SULTAN BCOZ
  • WE LOVE AVINESH REKHI'S ACTING.
  • WE LOVE SULTAN BCOZ WE FOUND HIM BILLION TIMES MORE ENTERTAININGTHAN THE OTHER GUY. HATERS TOO EXCEPT THIS FACT THATS WHY THEY MAKE MILLIONS OF POSTS ABT HIM COMPARING TO OTHERS.
And who told that sultan is trp eater😑.  If it is TRUE then cvs wont DARE to keep him for 6 MONTHS!!!
U KNOW HATERS , WHAT'S UR PROBLEM JUST READ MY SIG. (IT IS SPECIALY FOR AVINESH HATERS).
If u want to report 'press it'& give the 🀬 reason why i m WRONG!!

excellent post. πŸ‘
for sultan haters here is an apt song

sajhna yehi pyar hy.πŸ˜†
avita36 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
TRPEater, oh no his reentry got highest trp wo sat, after that another week full sulbala very less inki trp machine trp increase, now when motercyclew romance n srk rk dance n full of rkbla trp drop SRK is also not helped without logic romance n krk get out , how ss is TRP eater, while they forget all color shows trp got drop this week
YA THATS TRUEπŸ˜ƒ SULTAN IS THE TRP KING! I REPEAT MILLIONS TIMES... 
 C'MON HATERS WHAT U WILL DO NOW !! REPORT US OR MAKE POST BASHING US?
KYA KHAYAL HE AAPKA?? 🀣
paljay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
What happened to the spoiler:  Sultan is going to hurt Madhu.