Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
@ Liks and Swati.

After knowing all this running around by their crazy actors why do these people act all sanctimonious when they see Sultan going after a married woman.😆
swati1975us thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: likarsh

That's right. I had forgotten about the Barkha-Shradha part.  I didn't know much about Tellydom back then though, so I found out about that later. I was getting my feet wet during the whole KSG-Shradha-Nicole-Jennifer drama.😆😆 So I know more about that.

Shraddha was somewhat worried... In JDJ she would come and check in.  JDJ showed KSG and Nicole, and they showed it as exactly that--that Shradha was coming to check on them.😆  Of course everyone denied vigorously and were vociferous in their admonishment of JDJ's camera tricks misleading tactics.😆  On the forum too, people were disgusted and talked about how his neck rub on Nicole and all were all edited and misleading...

Hahahahahahaah. Soon afterwrds...divorce and KSG and Nicole are a couple and they had their own fans and FB page and all.

And then...there was the news and drama that trickled out in between.

OMG Liks - this is all great gossip. I had no idea what really happened then except stuff that I read later.  Yeah, when all else fails, blame cameras, blame editing, blame the journalists - everyone except your idol. 

Wait????????? Just because she hooked up wtih KSG, Nicole got her own fans? This is so bizarre! 

I guess Shraddha had some inkling then but I guess she figured he was irredeemable at this point. I love Jenny's naive hope that she's tamed him. We'll see how long this one lasts. 

JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Chikni!!!! I wanna see the fun I missed. Share the links with me too, ya...

Samje ya samjjoun

PSY I m waiting for u... opppa...

which links?? samjhi nahi main.. samjhaa he do 😆😆

hoodie???
swati1975us thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jugliji

I remember my sis telling me about IPKKND and I use to tell her she was crazy to like that skinny guy who was always mean to the girl.
And even now she too wants R.K. and MB to be together !!
I tell her if she does not switch to liking Sultan more I will disown her ðŸ˜†
Now she too is a more Sultan fan I am happy to say.

😆 I love how you managed to coerce her to our side. 

But skinny guy?? Oh you should have seen the gazillions of posts dedicated to the hotness of this skinny guy. There were at least a dozen threads in the IPK that were dedicated to Barun's butt alone. And I was like - what am I missing? Why can't I see this non-existent butt that you guys are swooning over 😆. 

But Barun and Sanaya together on screen had  the most intense chemistry of any Indian TV pair I've seen. Also in the initial months of IPK, Barun looked quite legit hot. That was before all that adulation went to his head and he became sloppy, unkempt, greasy and looked plain gross. 

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: swati1975us

By the way, our Madhubala has the biggest crush on KSG. It's funny how her co-star in DMG - Mayank Anand is now married to KSG's ex-wife Shraddha. 

He also wrote a book..supposedly hinting at all the cheating that was going on on the DMG sets.😆😆😆
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Guys see you later. 

Dinner time.
swati1975us thumbnail

He also wrote a book..supposedly hinting at all the cheating that was going on on the DMG sets.😆😆😆

😆😆 - Has anyone posted excerpts from it? He should have been more explicit. He's no longer a professional actor - Shraddha and he run a clothing label. He won't lose anything by naming names ðŸ˜†
swati1975us thumbnail

@ Liks and Swati.

After knowing all this running around by their crazy actors why do these people act all sanctimonious when they see Sultan going after a married woman.😆

Dolly this is all about the actor and has absolutely nothing to do with anybody's sanctimoniousness or moral hangups. Trust me, if VD was playing Sultan, these very people would flip faster than you can say Aloo parantha and write page after page about how a woman unhappy in her marriage should follow her heart, about how it is her moral duty to divorce and asswipe like RK and so on. 

So many of VD's fangirls desperately hope that divorces his wife - clearly the sanctity of marriage clause doesn't apply there one bit. 
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Originally posted by: swati1975us

OMG Liks - this is all great gossip. I had no idea what really happened then except stuff that I read later.  Yeah, when all else fails, blame cameras, blame editing, blame the journalists - everyone except your idol. 

Wait????????? Just because she hooked up wtih KSG, Nicole got her own fans? This is so bizarre! 

I guess Shraddha had some inkling then but I guess she figured he was irredeemable at this point. I love Jenny's naive hope that she's tamed him. We'll see how long this one lasts. 

Yeah, yeah. See KSG and Shradha would blog on IF I think for JDJ. You know for votes. And Nicole too would join in and they would often be seen as a trio encouraging votes.

And then I don't know why, maybe Nicole was in other dance shows as well. So she had an FB page to support her--and also they as a JDJ couple had their own share of fans/KSG fans I guess.  So when he and Shraddha broke up, either they or Nicole would post pics and posts on some FB page...for the fans who support them.

I don't know it was too crazy...I forget more than half of it now.

KhatamKahani thumbnail

Guys see you later. 

Dinner time.

Bye Dolly