Sultan's Harem for his Sexy Sirens~ CC#8 *IO* - Page 5

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Jugliji

Swati are you talking about the guy from QH.??

Really you have  more info than the Stardust Magazine My Guru ji.πŸ˜†

I really love that about you. Thanks for your great input.

πŸ˜† This is what happens when you hang out too much at I-F. You start collecting gossip even about the shows you never watch! πŸ˜†. Yep, this is the guy from QH. Dolly I don't know if you were here on this website when this guy's previous show, Dil Mil Gaye was airing. Apparently the madness of his fangirls was several gazillion times more than anything we've seen for our Rishoo baba. 

You could not utter a squeak against him without an army of fans descending on you, abusing you via PM and just spamming the hell out of any critical thread. 

Only a few people had the guts to take this army on! 
Originally posted by paljay

When I came to US, some asked me the meaning of the dialogue TEDHA MEDHA main seedha ho Gaya, and I did not know how to translate seedha ho Gaya part πŸ˜†

Please enlighten me as well na.. You tohh  know my hindi  is very weak.. πŸ˜•

NAUTANKI KARU CHU
Originally posted by chiknichameli07

Please enlighten me as well na.. You tohh  know my hindi  is very weak.. πŸ˜•

NAUTANKI KARU CHU
HOON TANE SAARI RITE OLAKHU CHUπŸ˜†

(I know you very well)
Edited by paljay - 10 years ago
Originally posted by swati1975us

πŸ˜† This is what happens when you hang out too much at I-F. You start collecting gossip even about the shows you never watch! πŸ˜†. Yep, this is the guy from QH. Dolly I don't know if you were here on this website when this guy's previous show, Dil Mil Gaye was airing. Apparently the madness of his fangirls was several gazillion times more than anything we've seen for our Rishoo baba. 

You could not utter a squeak against him without an army of fans descending on you, abusing you via PM and just spamming the hell out of any critical thread. 

HAHAHA I like the show QH.. But KSG sucks! TFS that Swati.. wow didn't know bout DMG forum's fever! Glad 🀬 are not the only ones!
Originally posted by paljay

HOON TANE SAARI RITE OLAKHU CHUπŸ˜†

(I know you very well)

hehehe "olakhu" samajh nathi aayaa..

RITE?? English wala RITE matball sanskar??  πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Sari rite means very well

OLAKHU CHU  means I know you.
Originally posted by swati1975us

[/QUOTE

Wow !! and I thought this forum was Bad !!. 
Swati I never watched any Indian Serial before this one and I am a novice in knowing even the short form you guys use of show. 
The little bit I know of any show is from my sister in India and she watches many shows.  When she told me about a show called Madhubala and it was set in the film industry and was not about Saas Bahu stuff she said I have to watch it because I loved the Actress Madhubala.
So here I am. Having fun with new and interesting friends.

HAHAHA I like the show QH.. But KSG sucks! TFS that Swati.. wow didn't know bout DMG forum's fever! Glad 🀬 are not the only ones!

DMG forum was the one that really started the madness. Before that there were fangirls on this site, but they were mostly restrained, interested in discussing the show, maybe check out a few pics of their favourite actors. There were arguments over  the triangle in Kekta maiyya's Kasauti Zindagi Ki but that was just related to the show story line. 

Obsessing over an actor started with KSG and DMG. People were nuts about him. Even to this day many of his loyal pankhis would happily defend his cheating and two-timing his wife. KSG was truly their bhagwan who could do no wrong. After KSG, it was Gurmeet and then Barun Sobti totally eclipsed both of them. 

VD doesn't even come close  πŸ˜†. 

By the way, someone had mentioned here that Ekta maiyya has sworn not to work with VD again after he threw tantrums on her show PKYEK? Does anyone know what's up with that? 

[/QUOTE

Hoon taneh saari reeteh olkhu choo.

When we write the Hindi or Gujrati in English it is hard to spell.

Maroo Gujrati bav chohku nathi.
Two timing his wife? Na, naa he wasn't two-timing his wife.  Swati, you couldn't be MORE wrong.

He was three-timing his wife, and two-timing his 'mistresses?" (who knew about the wife, but not the other 'other woman.'