phulwa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Have the CVs forgotten that police is after Prithvi and that was the main reason he had to change his look? and now that Meera has brought him back as Prithvi in DB's house openly and woh bhi in his original look, will the police not arrest him? Mujhe lagta hai Prithvi ke saath saath Meera ka bhi Memory loss ho gaya hai😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

girlTalks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
She is also suffering from amnesia 😕
CVs need to visit our forum... Fast
adiana12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
The one after Prithvi is Hudda and he is going to be the joker in the Pandey pack.

And as for now Hudda is definitely not going to take Prithvi into custody as the Pandey khel is not complete.

phulwa thumbnail
Originally posted by: adianasr

The one after Prithvi is Hudda and he is going to be the joker in the Pandey pack.

And as for now Hudda is definitely not going to take Prithvi into custody as the Pandey khel is not complete.

Yes, but Meera is currently unaware of this Hudda-DB chakkar, so logically she should have thought about it. But, I know that CVs of this show are cursed for life as far as logic is concerned.
Hopeenlight thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
One step forward, three steps back... that's where the logic of the CVs is... My God, will they stop with dishing out un-thought out story lines?  This is the problem for the TRPs tanking initially.. No thought to the story line when they moved to the city, no thought to how they will work out Prithvi's innocence after Akash's death, no thought about missing family members, no thought about anything other than keeping DB intact in the story, whether she has any value added or not... Can't they pay someone to write a good story line, for heaven's sake??
monalika thumbnail
Everyone has conveniently forgotten Akash's murder trial...for now. I'm sure they will bring it up, when need be. For all you know DB might end up blackmailing Meera about the same 😕. 

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
In my country if the murdered parents forgive the murderer . He is not punished. This is Islamic rule. RK forgived Prithvi , so that's it.
phulwa thumbnail
Originally posted by: monalika

Everyone has conveniently forgotten Akash's murder trial...for now. I'm sure they will bring it up, when need be. For all you know DB might end up blackmailing Meera about the same 😕. 

I am sure DB is still hanging around only to blackmail MITHVI later, since IP is missing again she might start letching on Prithvi like before. So, be prepared to watch plastic face for a few more months.
phulwa thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hopeenlight

One step forward, three steps back... that's where the logic of the CVs is... My God, will they stop with dishing out un-thought out story lines?  This is the problem for the TRPs tanking initially.. No thought to the story line when they moved to the city, no thought to how they will work out Prithvi's innocence after Akash's death, no thought about missing family members, no thought about anything other than keeping DB intact in the story, whether she has any value added or not... Can't they pay someone to write a good story line, for heaven's sake??

The problem with Indian channels is that they expect high TRPs for every show which is practically impossible. Especially in India where max TV soaps are watched by the rural and small town crowds, who are used to watching typical saas-bahu shows for years with no head or tail. Channels have to understand that they need to cater to all types of audience and also consider overseas viewership and give PHs some liberty to experiment, but sadly this is not the case. These days writers only have a broad concept to start with and there is no story as such, they start a show with the concept and develop the screenplay (track) around it, if it works they continue and develop the story otherwise they change tracks with some shitty twists and hope for the TRPs to rise, this process goes on till the TRPs rise or till the channel has patience to carry on with the show and finally the show is shut.

This is the story of Junoon as well.
girlTalks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hopeenlight

One step forward, three steps back... that's where the logic of the CVs is... My God, will they stop with dishing out un-thought out story lines? This is the problem for the TRPs tanking initially.. No thought to the story line when they moved to the city, no thought to how they will work out Prithvi's innocence after Akash's death, no thought about missing family members, no thought about anything other than keeping DB intact in the story, whether she has any value added or not... Can't they pay someone to write a good story line, for heaven's sake??

I agree to every thing you said , sadly there is no consistency in the story
Now, I suppose DB will remind every thing to prithvi and also of akash's murder And her ehsaans to the poor fellow 🤢
For now, every one seems to have conveniently forgotten the murder and the blame on prithvi   and the main reason for mithvi's separation
Sigh...
When will they learn