what I would like too see

zainab03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Well all us fans are crazy for jodha akbar and the show so we all think of what new will happen. . What kind of scenes we would like too see between jodha akbar and we all know that ekta kapoor has made many serials which do have some romantic swings in them and I honestly cant wait too see that romance blossom between jodha akbar 😳

Soo here iam with a scene that would really make me faint and if it happens then OMG.. ok so my scene is that jodha comes out of the shower and she stands in front of the mirror drying her hair with the towel

Jalal walks past her room and he sees her flicking her hair to one side and then when jodha flicks her hair too the other side her eyes catch jalal staring at her and both have an *eyelock * the whole scene happens on one part of music which I really like and everytime I listen too it I can imagine the whole thing I hope that my wish comes true

Here is the music which is played in my scene of my dream πŸ˜ƒ

http://db.tt/AlvHzDHm ... sooo plz friends check it out and tell me what you all think of my future scene

Also there was another scene that I forgot too mention.. who remembers the moment were jalal takes jodhas payal well how nice would it be if jalal was too put that payal on her 😲 Edited by zainab03 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AbHer_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Luvly scene😳...even I thought something like that to happen in the show when AkDha luv story starts...and perfect BG music!!! 
ginco thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
what i would like to see is either of two scenes...

1) Jo's younger sister shivani comes to Jo's room in the evening or night n meets her jijaji and starts talking and Jo becomes suspicious and comes there too n then shivani puts them in an awkward situation or have them sit close to eah other ...n jalal teases jo n she responds to it (+ively) or shivani could also praise tht they look gud together ...

2) Jalal spends his night in room wid Jo... and after he sleeps Jo goes to sleep too... n then jala either admires her beauty or... when he wakes up next morning Jo is getting ready  quickly quickly n jalal sees her  getting ready .. without chunari or somethng like tht n gts mesmerized ... bahu din ho gaye jalal ji ka mesmerized sa expression dekhe...

wat say Zainab ???
zainab03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wah hats off too you.. if this was too happen
Originally posted by: ginco

what i would like to see is either of two scenes...

1) Jo's younger sister shivani comes to Jo's room in the evening or night n meets her jijaji and starts talking and Jo becomes suspicious and comes there too n then shivani puts them in an awkward situation or have them sit close to eah other ...n jalal teases jo n she responds to it (+ively) or shivani could also praise tht they look gud together ...

2) Jalal spends his night in room wid Jo... and after he sleeps Jo goes to sleep too... n then jala either admires her beauty or... when he wakes up next morning Jo is getting ready quickly quickly n jalal sees her getting ready .. without chunari or somethng like tht n gts mesmerized ... bahu din ho gaye jalal ji ka mesmerized sa expression dekhe...

wat say Zainab ???

πŸ‘