Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Ristey... naye ya purane (updt ch 15, 16, 17- pg 45n 48,49 n 50) (Page 32)

zubiya92 IF-Sizzlerz
zubiya92
zubiya92

Posted: 18 October 2013 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
Update update update updtae update update update update update
update update update update update update update update update

Snehajain IF-Sizzlerz
Snehajain
Snehajain

Posted: 30 October 2013 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
UPDATE!!!!!!!
UPDATE!!!!!!!
UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!
ashmifebaa IF-Dazzler
ashmifebaa
ashmifebaa

Posted: 30 October 2013 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Update plz dear...
ashmifebaa IF-Dazzler
ashmifebaa
ashmifebaa

Posted: 30 October 2013 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
update plz
zubiya92 IF-Sizzlerz
zubiya92
zubiya92

Posted: 30 October 2013 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Update soon
Harshamara Goldie
Harshamara
Harshamara

Posted: 31 October 2013 at 12:16am | IP Logged
I m heartly sorry to u all dt i m not updting my work.
Guys i was out of state for some time nd back on 22nd.
Right now i m helping one of my friend to cmplt her project work.
As soon as project vl over i vl try to updt.
Now i m going to take some rest as me nd my friend didn't slept last night. She is still on her project nd i m off to bed.
Guys thoda aur intezar kar lo may b i vl give u updt till midnight.
Sorry once again.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ashmifebaarimi_invisibleSnehajainsaritak

zubiya92 IF-Sizzlerz
zubiya92
zubiya92

Posted: 06 November 2013 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
Plzzz update soon
Harshamara Goldie
Harshamara
Harshamara

Posted: 11 November 2013 at 3:40am | IP Logged
RECAPE- MAYA WAS KIDNAPPED BY SOME GOONS N RATHOD WAS IN HER SEARCH.

PART: 12

~ INTEZAR HAI TERA ~

Maya is lying unconcious nd in dt state she has gone to her memory lane.

FLASHBACK~

Samar- Maya why r u so nervous? Rawte uncle mujhse milne chahte hai par tumhare pasine kyun chut rahe hai?

Maya- Oh god Samar. Dad ne tumhe bulaya hai nd i know he vl never agree for our marriage as u know he hates police officers itni ki unhone Arjun ko apne se dur kar diya. Phir tum...?

Samar- Shhh... Sab thik hoga. Dont worry... Main tumhare dad k sath final meeting k liye ja raha hu. So b ready 4 our marriage.
Maya- I love u..
Samar (taking a pause)- Love u too.
Than Samar went to meet Mr Suryakanta Rawte.
After sometime talking with Samar, Mr Rawte seemed to b vry angry on him. So without telling anything Mr Rawte went to his study room. Samar also left frm dere saying dt he had also some urgent work. Then Samar left frm dere.
So finaly Maya decided to meet her dad nd talk abt his decision. She knocked d door nd enter silently.
Maya- Dad, I know dt u r not happy as i want to marry him bt dad he is good nd all police officers r not bad as u think.
Mr Rawte- U r right my doll. All r not bad. Some r good nd usefull.
Maya (confused)- means???
Mr Rawte- I hv no problem with Samar if u want to marry him u can... Happy.
Maya (shocked)- What? R u serious? I mean really? I LOVE U DAD. Now bye i have to go somewhere.
Bye...
Mr Rawte- Bye...
After hearing dis maya directly landed on sameer's place.
Maya- Sameer... Samar... Where r u guys.
Sameer cming frm behind- kyun gala phad rahi ho. Aisi kya afat aa gayi ki tum itna chilla rahi ho.
Maya- mood spoiler...
Sameer- kya kahaa???
Maya- jo suna.. Any way Samar lets go somewhere to celebrate as dad is now ready for our marriage.
With dt she hug Samar nd he smiled evily.
Samar (smiling nd thinking)- Haa to bolna tha offer exciting jo tha.

Maya- Kaha khoye hue ho. Lets go...
She drags Samar till door bt stopped dere nd looked back.
She went to Sameer nd and hugged him and said.
Maya- Thank u so much. We r together only because of u.

Samar- Ab kya kare tumhe jhelne ki aadat ho gayi hai.

Maya- What do u meaan by dt? Samar one day i vl kill him.

To stop dere fight samar drags Maya out of house nd headed towards Disco to celebrate thier next step to relationship.

Soon their marriage dt was announced by Mr Rawte. Maya and Roshni were hell busy for marriage arrangements and due to this Roshni became frequent visitor of Rawte mansion. Although Mr Rawte dont like Roshni as Arjun married her without his consent, he let her come only because of Maya. As Roshn was d one who can tell Maya how to do well in her upcoming life.

On the other side Roshni was also trying her best to bring father son together. And she vowed dt in Maya's wedding she vl reunite her family.

Whereas Both ladies were busy in shopping, Arjun,Sameer and Samar were busy on their cases.
Arjun and Samar were trying to nab the master mind behind d drug racket and Samar was doing raids and capture almost 100kgs of drugs. But in one consignment he failed. All were cheering him not to loose hope.
Arjun- Hey Samar dont b so sad. Its ok.
Sameer- Yes, dude. Arre ite consignment to pakde na.
Samar- But bhai i failed in last one. It was big one.
Maya- Hey my would be dont forget ki after one week its our marriage. Aur tum kisi aur ki barat nikalne mat chale jana.

All smiled at dt. Days flew by and now its wedding day.
Roshni was making Maya ready. She was dressed in beautiful red lehenga and wore golden ornaments given by Rathod's. She was luking very beautiful. Soon Arjun cme in her room searching Roshni and his eyes get moised seeing her little doll in bridal attire ready to be someone else.
Arjun- Mujhe nhi pata tha ki meri little sis itni beautiful hai. Agar us Samar ne pareshan kia na to ek call n i vl beat him black n blue.
Maya- Arjun he wont be. Bt i doubt abt ur so called frnd Sameer. He vl surely make me cry.
Arjun humari shadi k bad uska bhi no. laga dena. Warna wo mujhe bahut pareshan karega.
Roshni- Ok. Uska nhi kuch kar denge. Now sit down or u vl mess up ur dress.
Arjun and Roshni came out of her room and going to see other arrangement dts when Mr Rawte called dem to tell something. But Arjun got a call so Roshni went all alone.
After attending call Arjun seemed to be vry tensed but seeing Roshni's happy face he asked her d matter.
Arjun- kya hua Rosh itni kush dikh rahi ho. Aisa kya kaha dad ne.
Roshni- Dad chahte hai ki hum dono Maya ka kanyadan kare. I m so happy Arjun.
After some tym she composed herself n saw Arjun's face he didnt seem to b happy so she asked him.
Roshni- Arjun wgy r u so tensed?
Arjun- um.. Rosh dere is a problem. Main or Sam jis case ko deal kar rahe the usme hame lead mili hai.
Roshni- Arjun dont say ki tum case k liye Maya ki wedding miss karna chahte ho.
Arjun- Rosh i dont want to but i have to.
Roshni- u sud better explain it to Maya.
Then he went to Maya n explain d matter.

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

AadhyaAashutoshAPRIL14DesiiiDivaaamy_angel...rizwanaaGodly_AffectionArShiDelenapihu_angadfly.highmadmadonarinku95pinkerbellzubiya92LOVE.GOLDll_megha_llchand91saritak

Go to top