Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fly.high thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
awsm update...really feel bad for all of thm...so much complications in their relationships...

continue soon

love
Aisha
Mdmadona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome updates
omg liza & maya throw the rakhi away
riya tied rakhi to rathod
& aisha to arjun
that's so sweet
precap is interesting
cont soon
zubiya92 thumbnail
Awesome update
cont soon
ashmifebaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow, wow, very big update, and its tooo special one ,
i loved it very much,,,,,,,,,,
pls update soon,,,,,,,,
and pls send pm to me...
Harshamara thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: madmadona

awesome updates
omg liza & maya throw the rakhi away
riya tied rakhi to rathod
& aisha to arjun
that's so sweet
precap is interesting
cont soon

thnks nd u r ryt next part is interesting.
Harshamara thumbnail

Originally posted by: zubiya92

Awesome update
cont soon

Thnks dear.
Harshamara thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashmijoseph

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="5" color="#990066">wow,wow, very big update, and its tooo special one ,</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="5" color="#990066">i loved it very much,,,,,,,,,,</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="5" color="#990066">pls update soon,,,,,,,,</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="5" color="#990066">and pls send pm to me...</font>

thnk u dear 4 luvly cmmnts nd if want pm dan send me buddy request.
I vl pm u 4 next.
Harshamara thumbnail
Hi frnds!!! How r u all??? Fit n fine hope so... Now ab Humara Arjun day aane me tym hai so i thought to give u sumthing dt intezaar karna aasan ho jaye. So frnds my next part is going to vrrry vrrry biggg wala part, so i break it in few parts. And I m going to gve back to back updt treat. So keep urself gear up with dis story n check it tym to tym to get new back to back parts. Bye ... Luv Samara.:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*
Harshamara thumbnail
Hi frnds me back again with another part to eat ur head.
He...he...he...
Ok.. Lets move on.

PART: 9 (a)

~ ETF V/S SHAITAAN ~

Last days hectic case shows its impact on our ETF members. Every1 enjoying there perfect sunday mrng in thier style.

Chotu goes to departmental store next to his apartment to see his love interest 11:30 baje wali nd as per her schedule she cme dere. Chotu enjoying his sight seeing bt soon get disturbed by some noises. He turns n find 1 little girl trying her best to reach at d top counter of Cadbury chocolates bt unable to get. Chotu decides to help her, so he silently goes near her n lift her parralel to counter. Bt d next moment he gets d result of his help.
As chotu lift d girl for her help, girl turns her face to see who is? bt soon her face shows fear seeing him n she started to yell.

Lil' girl- Bhai sa... Bhai sa. Help me... Help me... Ralkash(gaint) mujhe kid...kidnap kal laha hai. Bhai sa.

Chotu get stunned to know d reason of her yell n try to tell her dt he was just helping her.

Chotu- Hey beta dekho main tumhe kidnap nhi kar raha hu. Main to bas tumhari help kar raha tha.

Lil' girl- Taki baad me tum mujhe kidnap kal sako.

N again started to yell n call her bhai. Soon some ppl gathered around him n he hv to keep her mouth shut by pressing his palm on her mouth. Lil girl trying her possible effort to get out of hold nd other side chotu telling her dt he is not kidnapper.
Chotu- Dekho beta me kidnapper nhi hu.

While he was telling her dt who is he, he feels dt someone beating him at back with sumthing toy thing. He turns n find a lil' boy with toy machine gun hitting him hard.
Lil boy- Hey Rakshas chod de meri behen ko nhi to main tujhe goli mar dunga.

Chotu just chukled at his dilouge nd seeing him smiling lil boy greet his teeth n started to shoot at him frm his toy gun. As its toy gun bt its leavind impact on its each shot. Chotu hold lil girl in one hand n d other which covers her mouth now try to snatch d toy gun. Lil girl understands his move so she shifts a bit n bite his arm strongly.

Chotu winced in pain- Ahhh!!!

All ppl present there luk at him. He abruptly leave lil girl n stated to massage d bitten area. Getting d chance lil boy give him a strong push n to help him lil girl spill some round candy on floor. When he get pussed by lil boy he try to balance bt candies on floor worked there part. He lost his balance n fall on ground with a thud noise.

Bt dts was not enough for this to kid dey started to thow each thing at him cming in thier hands. All ppl gather around to see d matter.

Manager of store cme to see whats happening n recognies the kids. He goes dere and ask d duo.

Manager- Kya hua bacho or ye sab kya hai.
Lil boy- Managel uncle yeh na (pointing to chotu) baby ko kidnap kal laha tha.

Lil girl nods her head in +ve. Manager know dem vry well n thier mother. So he believes kids.

Manager- Bacho kitni bar kaha hai aise akele bahar mat aaya karo. Thik hai ab ghar jao main isse police ke paas le jata hu.

He calls one of his staff n tell him to drop d kids at thier home safely. Kids leave frm dere bt nt b4 picking sumthing shiny thing frm ground.

Manager to chotu- Tumhe sharm nhi aati bacho ko kidnap karte hue. Gaurds police ke hawale kardo isse.

Chotu( shocked)- WHAT! dekho un bacho ki tarah tum bhi mujhe galat samajh rahe ho. Main koi kidnapper nhi balki ek police officer hu.

Manager- Accha to apni ID proof dikhao.

Chotu moved his hand to pick out his ID bt to his badluck he dont find his Id anywhere.

(Sometime b4 when kids headed to go thier home a beautiful shiny card was lying on ground. And all d shiny thing always cathes a girl's eye. So d lil girl pick it n placed it in her typical girly pink bag.)

Manager- Rehne do ye natak kahi aur karna. Guards le jao isse.
Chotu- mera believe karo main ek officer hu.
Manager- Tum isse apni bhalayi samjho ki inki maa sath nahi hai warna ab tak tumhara encounter ho gaya hota.
Chotu- Main kidnapper nhi hu.
Manager- har criminal yahi kehta hai ki wo criminal nhi hai. Le jao isse. Isne ek ACP k bacho ko kidnap karne ki koshish ki hai.

Chotu keep telling him dt he is innocent bt nobody listen him. Bt what hurts him more dt his love has also missunderstand him.

While guards taking him. A girl cme n stand infront of him.

Girl- Sharm nhi aati aisa karte hue. To ab me samjhi tum roj sunday ko yaha bache kidnap karne aate ho. Shame on u. Le jaao isse or make sure ki ye yaha aas pass bhi na dikhe.

Chotu just bow down his head as no one believing him. And his crush giving him lecture.( Yes d girl at end is his 11:30 baje wali).

Chotu cursed d both kid under his breath n vows dt never ever in his life he vl help any any kid.

Chotu (in mind)- Aai sapath main zindagi me dubara kabhi kisi bache ki help nhi karunga. Mere sapne me bhi nhi. Aur woh do.shaitan next tym kahi mile to unki band na bajai to me Officer Chandrakant Patil nhi.
Officer se yad aaya mera batch. Rathod sir mujhe chodeng nahi.
Snehajain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yipeee me first...

Awesome Update...👏👏
Bechara Chhotu...LOL...😆😆

plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz Update Soon...😊😊