India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

swaron-tere mere beech mein!! (Page 2)

surbhimathur IF-Rockerz
surbhimathur
surbhimathur

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
You are right mihika, he will not misunderstand instead he will try to catch on Adi. Its about her girlfriend, her sharon! So he will act now, i want him to.

And about the dance, it was superb and so soothing! Amazing and light moves by VruShan.
Eeeppp SwaRon ^_^

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Legilimens.

snehaswaron77 Goldie
snehaswaron77
snehaswaron77

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Reserved
paro1311 Senior Member
paro1311
paro1311

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
My love for the current storyline is just going up with each epi. 
Mr.Khurana has finally found swayum's weak point and is all set to utilise this. It would be a treat watching the prote ctive swayam shikawat! 
Talking abt 'tere mere beech mein'.. it was a pleasant surprise nd an adorable one too. Im loving the way cvs are integrating such lighter moments in the otherwise serious track. this time i was just watching vrushika throughout the dance. Her expressions were brilliant nd it was so evident tat she was enjoying the dance.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yasriLegilimens.

---Priya--- IF-Sizzlerz
---Priya---
---Priya---

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
I too dont think there is a MU coming up btwn SwaRon coz Swayam will never doubt Sharon!!! His possessive side might come out due to this, which i would really wana see Smile 

That dance was really cute and Sharon trying to cheer up Swayam, i guess even SS fans got cheered up LOL

Really waiting to see the possessive side of swayam Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Legilimens.

AJ.morgan IF-Sizzlerz
AJ.morgan
AJ.morgan

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Awesome post

We can only enjoy this particular track if we stop our expectation coz wen things doznt go according to our expectation thats wen it becomes dissopintment...so from now on i will just go with wotever writer wants me to

Edited by Swaron.maniac - 16 August 2013 at 12:43am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yasriLegilimens.

Legilimens. IF-Rockerz
Legilimens.
Legilimens.

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swathi_swaron

I had loved  this track from the start but yesterday i was let down but as you said today its covered up...i actually dreamt of something major..but fine with what have been shown today...
Yes di. Yesterday's episode covered up for it Approve And I don't really want something major to happen immediately! Maybe gradually Embarrassed
I must say Adi is really a smart manager and he very well knows how to manipulate people and things...
I like Sehbaan. He's a good actor and yes, he's justifying his role properly. 
And coming to swaron...i think no MU is on the way... that is for sure 
Fingers crossed Embarrassed
but i dont think swayam will be possessive...
Really? I don't think so! Anyway let's hope for the best and prepare for the worst!
coming to the tere mere beech mein kya hai dance sequence...
The song is so cute!! I wanted a VruShan dance on it!
it really came as a pleasant surprise...
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G ly cute it was! Big smile
The way Sharon thought of lighten up the mood of swayam as he is tensed and she want to see him smile is soo cute...THe way Sharon asked swayam to dream that she is coming to him and taking him and dancing in front of classroom...
You know when Sharon does such things only to see a smile on his face, it's so adorable ! :D 
vrushi is damn cute ...
Totally!
P.S : hum dono ka posts ka title ek hi hai LOL
LOL Lol
yasri IF-Dazzler
yasri
yasri

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 7:18am | IP Logged
I enjoyed D3 yesterday... be it in the live show or in the epi... I can say that the current D3 is the best that I've seen since my first epi to watch, Dec 2011...

I want D3 to be always like this and I think this way they can get back their 1st position in the channel... the current D3 has no boring scene... all characters r utilized in the track in a good way with a mixture of drama and fun... well done for all D3 team and keep it like this...

I enjoyed SS dance... Sharon has never been full of life as she is now after falling for Swayam and admitting this... and with the nature of Vrush that makes the full of life Sharon sounds more natural than ever...

t has been a very long while since we got intimate scenes of SS... what happened? when we will see our lovers so lost in each other's eyes?!!... cvs should prepare something for us of this kind...

Don't think Swayam will get upset from Sharon... he is wise and realizes that such things r common in this industry... I think he will realize what AK is aiming...

nature2 IF-Stunnerz
nature2
nature2

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 8:33am | IP Logged
pic n video link plz

Go to top