India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

swaron-tere mere beech mein!!

Legilimens. IF-Rockerz
Legilimens.
Legilimens.

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
I can't make a long post right now since my eyes are on the verge of shutting :P and yeah I know the current track is very serious and I appreciate it. Yesterday's episode was a huge let down but today's episode covered up for it.

Yes, it gave me a hope about the coming track. As a SwaRon fan, I love watching SwaRon romance. I adore them but I can't disagree with the fact that romance extending continuously makes a couple's story thoda monotonous. When it comes to SwaRon, everything is different but yes, I am not a fan who would want romance and only romance in them till the last episode of d3.

It is said that ups and downs in a relationship make it stronger. True that. They do. And I won't say I'm glad, I'll like it if their future track shapes up well. Not only filled with mushy romance. So from what I can interpret, it seems to me that Swayam is going to act a bit possessive! Again we get to see swayam's possessiveness rarely and this is one of those rare times.

I'm glad cvs are going to show us the possessive aspect of Swayam because I genuinely want to see that.

About a mu, I doubt it'll happen because Swayam is swayam. He might act possessive but misunderstand, NO WAY! Relationship is built on trust and they are together and they trust each other! So hopefully there's no misunderstanding between them!

Yes even I was scared on watching the precap but I'll be optimistic here. My gut feeling says that he won't misunderstand Sharon.

Now coming to the actual topic- SwaRon! Okay so in this tension wala atmosphere I did NOT expect the cvs to show such a cuteee dance! :P whatever reason it was, it was damn cute<3 VruShan were super cute in it! :D

The dance was again masti wala and yes, masti was evident in it! Vrushan looked super cute and it was amusing how Sharon tried to cheer him up in such a cutee way! Tannus smile at the end was to die for!  Embarrassed 

Loved it :) I hope the mu doesn't happen! Want to see the protective swayam as well!

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

Saee.T._Molly_.tca21venusrockzSaRun_31paro1311trisha19poojavrushanAnomic_lonerSweet.Sarcasticpiyu_swaronVruShan_MaNanAks_aKindSoulExpectoPatronussanjana_D3MirageSwaronyasrisurbhimathurpehlanasha.MrsChandlerBingAJ.morganswathi_swaronmarauder---Priya---BeingBluntnature2-Vishaka-

swathi_swaron IF-Sizzlerz
swathi_swaron
swathi_swaron

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:30pm | IP Logged

I had loved  this track from the start but yesterday i was let down but as you said today its covered up...i actually dreamt of something major..but fine with what have been shown today...

I must say Adi is really a smart manager and he very well knows how to manipulate people and things...

And coming to swaron...i think no MU is on the way... that is for sure 

but i dont think swayam will be possessive...

coming to the tere mere beech mein kya hai dance sequence...

it really came as a pleasant surprise...

The way Sharon thought of lighten up the mood of swayam as he is tensed and she want to see him smile is soo cute...THe way Sharon asked swayam to dream that she is coming to him and taking him and dancing in front of classroom...

vrushi is damn cute ...

P.S : hum dono ka posts ka title ek hi hai LOL

Edited by swathi_swaron - 15 August 2013 at 12:39pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

snehaswaron77VruShan_MaNanAks_aKindSoulLegilimens.

ExpectoPatronus IF-Dazzler
ExpectoPatronus
ExpectoPatronus

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
i just loved swaron dance... on my fav song... dey r sooo adorable...  
d gang is answering finally... bang on... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yasriLegilimens.

-Vishaka- IF-Stunnerz
-Vishaka-
-Vishaka-

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
well said mihi... whatever may be current track eventually dnt think so that mu bet swaron on way...cuming to adi and his well planned master mind...hope swayam wont affect because of this. I m damm excited for cuming epi and to see swayam reaction toward it... And abt possesiveness swayam are alway possesive loverboy..

Nw with cute side of epi was...When Sharon with verge stil shown bliss and calm character...whch herself forward to enlighten swayam mood...
Lovely song sequence...enlighten mood... They are looking to adorable...
Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Legilimens.

amipatel2 Senior Member
amipatel2
amipatel2

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Can someone pls upload the dance sequence and the precap pls pls

yasri

VruShan_MaNan IF-Dazzler
VruShan_MaNan
VruShan_MaNan

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
I just loved the dance.Thumbs Up
Atleast we got some relief from the stress of the current track.
It was a pleasant surprise.Big smile
VruShan were awesome, they have a magical chemistry.Heart
About the current track, really hope their is no MU between SwaRon but still I want to see the possessive side of Swayam.
I really want Sharon to understand the discomfort of Swayam and do something for him.
*Fingers crossed*

Legilimens.

marauder IF-Sizzlerz
marauder
marauder

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Reserved. Ab kal edit karunga.
Magical_NaiRan IF-Sizzlerz
Magical_NaiRan
Magical_NaiRan

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 1:59pm | IP Logged