Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

India-Forums

Is Sneha not good enough? bias against KVB? (Page 4)

-DhinChak- Goldie
-DhinChak-
-DhinChak-

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:40am | IP Logged
I seriously think it is a temporary solution...Smile

Just like in cricket, the batsman gets a runner if he has hurt his legs..He still bats but the runner runs for him...Smile

bombaysweety Newbie
bombaysweety
bombaysweety

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by redfox

This season of Jhalak has seen a lot of replacements in choreographers.
all of them were mysteriously injured after a couple of low scores and lo behold, the contestants had new choreographers- started with ST, then Sid and Mukti
Sonia almost blew the whistle on the whole farce

Now with Marischa injured (seems to be genuine this time) she wont be performing anymore (as per colors website) and Shaan is going to perform with Sneha, however Marischa will continue to choreograph the performance.

But doesnt the protocol say that if injured, the choreographer is changed. Isn't that what happened with other contestants. So why not with Shaan too.
Is the channel trying to say here, that Sneha is not a good enough choreographer for Shaan. If so then why pair her up with KVB. Isn't it unfair to him
If they think she is good enough then why isnt she choreographing Shaan instead of just pairing up and Marischa continuing to choreograph.

Why this injustice against KVB and favoring of Shaan by giving him two choreographers one to think and other to dance :(

Was wondering the EXACT same thing! This seems like another dirty trick by the channel. Coincidence that KVB goes out and immediately his choreographer is handed over to Shaan? Seems like this could be the reason KVB was taken out.  Why else would a talented dancer who performed well 3 weeks in a row go out before Shaan who gave 3 weeks in a row of below average performances? I don't believe this votes BS either. Where do we see the results that we can actually believe them? 

No offense to the talented Marisha but it was obvious Shaan could not dance with her because of her size.  So he gets someone like Sneha but Marisha still choreographing. I think channel doesn't believe Sneha is good enough to choreograph AND dance with Shaan.  If Colors thinks she's not good enough, then they should have replaced Sneha when she was with KVB.  At least he would've had a chance to go further in the show. He really deserved it.  He always praised Sneha but poor guy should've been given the same opportunity that Sid and Shaan got.  

It's truly injustice towards KVB.  If Shaan scores low again this weekend with Sneha, then it will prove how incapable she is.  Noticed that she didn't waste any time joining another team after ditching KVB. Really hope she goes where she deserves.  OUT!!!   Not liking this unfair treatment at all.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lovely_lady

Kvrkdiwani Senior Member
Kvrkdiwani
Kvrkdiwani

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Channel was biased against KVB from starting...
lovely_lady IF-Rockerz
lovely_lady
lovely_lady

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
I've always felt like KVB has gotten the worst end of the stick. 

I'm sorry but I definitely don't think Sneha is a good choreographer. Her concepts were predictable (for the most part) and compared to other acts, not that exciting. KVB is a pretty good dancer and with her choreography, only his mistakes were highlighted.  

And regarding Marischa, she's a very good choreographer. I remember I was so excited that Shaan had gotten her because she always works with her partner's strengths. Too bad she's injured. 
enigmatic_zephy IF-Sizzlerz
enigmatic_zephy
enigmatic_zephy

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:56am | IP Logged
didn't even think of this angle
ForYourEyesOnly IF-Sizzlerz
ForYourEyesOnly
ForYourEyesOnly

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Tingtong
redfox Senior Member
redfox
redfox

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -3raser-

I am not sure of this but last season when Salman was injured, just for one performance Cornell was called to perform with Isha. And I think that Salman had choreographed it (someone want to confirm this?) Maybe, Marisha had already set the choreography and they were practicing while doing it so Sneha is just called to dance on her behalf?
Once again...its just a thought.

well it sure isnt a temporary solution anymore.
Marischa is very much still there and so is Sneha, one to dance with Shaan and one to choreograph.
Its a shame that no one is calling it out because if Marischa is injured enough to  not be able to perform for more than 2-3 weeks, then she should be replaced like every other apparently injured choreographer was and Sneha who was assigned as a solo choreographer for Ritwik last season and KVb this year should solely take over. If she is fine enough for these two, should be fine for Shaan too.

Right now it looks like an attempt by the channel to provide Shaan with the best possible ammunition to reach the finale and in all likelihood win and be the GC of this season.  best female choreographer and still solve his problems of lifts most likely because he hardly used to attempt those with Marischa but is promptly doing lifts with Sneha.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EnchantedForest

redfox Senior Member
redfox
redfox

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaushikbasu

I also think it is unfair if this is not a temporary arrangement. It is not that next week is the finals. It is unfair to all the contestants and also to Sneha as well.

Its unfair to all the current contestants, KVB, even Ritwik too and yes Sneha aswell

Go to top