Is Sneha not good enough? bias against KVB? - Page 5

Posted: 10 years ago
Who knows who was changed for what reason? Maybe the channel or someone wanted to replace Marisha but Shaan might have insisted for her which channel had to give in because whatever people might say, he surely gets a lots of votes which means money. So Sneha could be the compromise formula. Just my thought.

Though Sneha's ego might get hurt but good for her she at least would learn how JDJ accomplished choreographer think in dealing with people having dancing limitations.
 i guess every thing money at the end of the day,kids miss  one performance saying they are unwell. kids continuesly do salsa lifts even then get 30 against foermat dance to one form most of the time. Lauren given 30's though deserves lil less bcz of mistakes & repeated acts . DD given low scores delebtrately after a ok performance in DJ act saying lift was not perfect though it was fine to grab more votes from those fans& create hype by underscoring her. Mukti given chances though came so manytimes in bottom three & face off. Not giving proper chance to sana. Grp act of lauren was a annoying act actually deserved 28 but rated 30 to prove lauren is a godess of dance, then i fell she shd dance with godess divas of dance & prove that &  not with  untrained timepass folk to prove she is best. next given 30 for copied acts to keep her on the top score list & reduce DD 's marks though she deserves lil more. shaan i guess too much of partiality giving 2 choreos what ever may be reason not even mentioning he was in bottom 2 twice,editing that , veto power kun ??? kids mukti shaan  came in bottom three  issliye. or they want to cash each & every penny from crazy fans of five contestants till the nth hour finish it off with final three & act innocent, Edited by lavanya92 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by ayaan786

what are you saying sneha is a brilliant choegrapher just ask rithwick last season he never tired praising her

or watch DID season 3😃

rithvick is a trained dancer already dear...i think v sud not forget tat
Edited by -vijayfan- - 10 years ago
Originally posted by -Nightingale-

As per protocol, which was detailed in previous seasons...celebs are given option to go for choreographer change or retain him/her n get a dancer...in this case...Shaan seems to have opted for second option...so he got Sneha as dancer..

wow. that is news to me.
thanks for the information
Originally posted by Slov_perfringes

its new to me, if that d case then  why other contestant did nt go for that option.jhalak protocols r  so unpredictable. 

because they probably themselves wanted to change the choreographers 
I am pretty sure that choreographers were changed because contestants were not satisfied from their choreography however this time Marischa was genuinely injured and hence sneha came on board as a dancer and not as a choreographer because shaan is satisfied with Marischa's work.