Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Priyanka Chopra stops traffic on New York streets (Page 3)

theprince IF-Rockerz
theprince
theprince

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
The bigger probelm with PC that she change everything and try too hard and thats make her fake like hell why she think that she should change her personality and style look if she want to have aholywood career what she is doing right now is much worse because its afake writter all over it that why people bash her she should be herslef thats will be much better for her because right now she will not do anything in hollywood even in bollywood she will lost too many thing

Edited by theprince - 15 August 2013 at 12:48pm

MaNanHoLiC IF-Stunnerz
MaNanHoLiC
MaNanHoLiC

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
why do her nose looks TAZA TAZA SERGERY WORK DONE???
seriously
look at her nose and the lip Above ?Stern Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

canuck-umzilovedhanjanird

VintageRose Goldie
VintageRose
VintageRose

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
she is looking good  she is shooting for a commercial therefore all the weird poses I think

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

canuck-umz

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by canuck-umz

How is she trying too hard, and how is her dressing sense bad? You guys do realize this is a commercial shoot, Priyanka did not dress herself, a stylist did, and all her posing is not her doing, it's the director telling her what to do. Criticising her on these things would have made sense if this was not a shoot. 

you have a point...but the way she's dressing in the ad...is the way she dresses in real life too. She loves those short dresses. She could have said it was too short and they wouldn't have forced it on her...but PC loves short dresses. And about the way she's acting in the ad...we can criticize...I always criticize the actors more than the directors when it comes to ads...because an actors job is to take cheezy lines and directions and  make them better. But PC usually fails at that in her ads. 

Edited by beboholic - 15 August 2013 at 12:58pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

canuck-umzilovedhanjanird

canuck-umz IF-Rockerz
canuck-umz
canuck-umz

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AaShiQui24Ever

seriously

She should not have gotten that last rhinoplasty because before it, her nose looked perfect, she had to go and ruin it. It's like cosmetic surgeries mess with brains too, PC and Anushka are a fine example. PC is so much better than all this

MaNanHoLiC

Shaitan-Haiwan IF-Sizzlerz
Shaitan-Haiwan
Shaitan-Haiwan

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Oh dear GOD! Her face close ups are so HIDEOUS. She looks more like a reptile than a human.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

HakunaMatata.ilovedhanjanird.khoobsurat.Cintila

MaNanHoLiC IF-Stunnerz
MaNanHoLiC
MaNanHoLiC

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 1:01pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by AaShiQui24Ever

seriously

She should not have gotten that last rhinoplasty because before it, her nose looked perfect, she had to go and ruin it. It's like cosmetic surgeries mess with brains too, PC and Anushka are a fine example. PC is so much better than all this
right, she is losing her charm and brains 2Confusedshe needs to came back in india otherwise her career is runied with her face along

ilovedhanjanird

canuck-umz IF-Rockerz
canuck-umz
canuck-umz

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beboholic

How is she trying too hard, and how is her dressing sense bad? You guys do realize this is a commercial shoot, Priyanka did not dress herself, a stylist did, and all her posing is not her doing, it's the director telling her what to do. Criticising her on these things would have made sense if this was not a shoot. 

you have a point...but the way she's dressing in the ad...is the way she dresses in real life too. She loves those short dresses. She could have said it was too short and they wouldn't have forced it on her...but PC loves short dresses. And about the way she's acting in the ad...we can criticize...I always criticize the actors more than the directors when it comes to ads...because an actors job is to take cheezy lines and directions and  make them better. But PC usually fails at that in her ads. 

Thank-you. Trust me, if this were not an ad shoot I would have joined in the criticism. Even if I like someone, I will not hold back when they deserve criticism and if I dislike someone, I will compliment them where deserved. The thing is, I will hold my judgement till the actual ad, I can't say much from pictures.

I think PC has the hottest body in Bollywood but I do agree she needs to cut down on wearing short dresses or at least wear ones that look classy rather than going for tacky materials. I think because she is wearing the coat, I don't mind the dress as much and thought the overall look worked well enough.

.khoobsurat.

Go to top