Amita ka Amit

India-Forums

Amita ka Amit
Amita ka Amit

which episode of a2a like most? (Page 4)

aanaya16 IF-Dazzler
aanaya16
aanaya16

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 4:31am | IP Logged
@aman no credit to my memory yaar.. al credit goes to nishad's outstanding portrayal of amit's character...Star and also to CVs jinhone ne itne beautiful scenes likhe...
yaar i KNOW but still u remember so many scenes...MUZE TO AAJKAL kuch yaad hee nahee aata...siway consummation :)  :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ind4ulily.lotus.rosy

aphrodite143 Senior Member
aphrodite143
aphrodite143

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 4:34am | IP Logged
my  favourite episode has to be amit's realization episode,amit's madness  with the Mp3 track playing in the background was too lovelyHeart,ya 

other than that i loved all the episodes in  between  airport realization & poona night.Embarrassed

the other two episodes which are actually very special to me lyk all other AKA fan are amit's introductory episode & the first episode of the show where we first met our ammu.LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ind4uIshrafanno1lily.lotus.rosy

rishonarachel Goldie
rishonarachel
rishonarachel

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Hi soundtrack thanks for the post i love all aka scene.

Preeti ki engment may amita amit ki bhaho me giran and amit us ek dum dektha rahaga.
First hug of amita to amit.amita love realisation.
Wen amita steps girigayi thab amit care to amita and also wen amit suffering from tooth pain rath bar ammu amit ke pas betna.

I love lonavala wala every scene.
Amit ka love realisation mera phala pyar hai.
Airport me i love u bolna.
Consution and also next morng scene amit ne amita gharwala gharwali scene.
Sofa peme colselly sona
First kiss forhead kiss amit to amita
Flab mob arre list bhuth labhai Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ind4uIshrafanno1lily.lotus.rosy

Ishrafanno1 Goldie
Ishrafanno1
Ishrafanno1

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rishonarachel

<font color="#0033cc">Hi soundtrack thanks for the post i love all aka scene.</font>

<font color="#0033cc">Preeti ki engment may amita amit ki bhaho me giran and amit us ek dum dektha rahaga.</font>
<font color="#0033cc">First hug of amita to amit.amita love realisation.</font>
<font color="#0033cc">Wen amita steps girigayi thab amit care to amita and also wen amit suffering from tooth pain rath bar ammu amit ke pas betna.</font>

<font color="#0033cc">I love lonavala wala every scene.</font>
<font color="#0033cc">Amit ka love realisation mera phala pyar hai.</font>
<font color="#0033cc">Airport me i love u bolna.</font>
<font color="#0033cc">Consution and also next morng scene amit ne amita gharwala gharwali scene.</font>
<font color="#0033cc">Sofa peme colselly sona</font>
<font color="#0033cc">First kiss forhead kiss amit to amita</font>
<font color="#0033cc">Flab mob arre list bhuth labhaiSmile</font>

Right on jaani each and every point and scene commendable

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lily.lotus.rosy

lily.lotus.rosy IF-Dazzler
lily.lotus.rosy
lily.lotus.rosy

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aanaya16

Originally posted by lily.lotus.rosy

@ Soundtrack..lovely post yaar!!Clap Well for AKA there r many tracks i loved. The first meeting of A2 , A2's second meeting with sanjay & Preeti, Amita's first hug to Amit & sudden embarrassment,Amit getting jealous seeing Amita & suraj dancing for sangeet, Amit helping Amita tieing SareeLOL,Amita's love realisation for Amit during Atul's wedding, the lonavala track, especially Amit drooling at Amita & the neck massage, Amit tending AMita when she fainted after that Antara MU ( AMit in yellow shirt holding Ammu's hand & Ammu was annoyed with him..I loved Nishad's eye expressions a lot..it still makes me cry), Amit's love realisation ( his dialogues with Sanjay & Batuk was excellent ), A2 dance on Tum Se Hi, the CONFESSION scene was fantabulous, the forehead kissy episode OMG!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed, & ofcourse the Consummation & the morning scene & recently romance chaddar ke andar & 20mins date were lovely!! When it comes to AKA my list of likes go endless!!Big smile
are lily mai ye scene kaise kya bhul gayee...shame on mee...Achanak wala first HUG...haye ye episode is also one of fav...isee din to amit kee kayee khubiya dekhane meelee...hayeWink
Aise badi badi besho mein aisi chhoti chhoti baatein hoti rehti hain senoritaLOLLOLLOL aur mamla AKA ki hain to inke Issaq mein bhul jana banta hain yaar!!WinkWinkWink
jabse A2 ka consummation wala secne aur confesstion wala scene huwa hai...tabse kuch yaad nahee rahta...hosh bhee nahee rahta...aur 2 days back amit {nishu} ne jo gana gaya hai...tabse to mat hee puchoSilly
Mano consummation humari huyi hain A2 ki nahiLOLLOLLOLLOL
hamari consummation huyi hati to hum yaha nahee hote yaar...LOLLOL
Physically nahi par mentally to con hui hain naa yaar??WinkWinkWink
AGREE DEAR...ab ye RADHA track ke baad ek BADA sa CONSUMMATION SCENE BANTA HAI...hai ke naheeEmbarrassed
Yesss Aanaya..Amit MU---- Amit's rudeness to Ammu----Ammu extremely sad---dance performance---Amit's realization----Ammu sad---Amit manaoufy Ammu while tears trickling down his fair cheeks---some major rom dialogue----MACRO CONSUMMATION---EmbarrassedEmbarrassedAmmu PREGNANT!!LOLLOLLOL

Go to top