Amita ka Amit

India-Forums

Amita ka Amit
Amita ka Amit

which episode of a2a like most? (Page 3)

stephhh IF-Rockerz
stephhh
stephhh

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 4:03am | IP Logged
My favorite is lonawala track's all episodes, its the best and then Amit's realization wala epis with him trying to say ILU to amita then their confession and consummation episodes

nice post dear 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lily.lotus.rosy

lily.lotus.rosy IF-Dazzler
lily.lotus.rosy
lily.lotus.rosy

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aanaya16

Originally posted by lily.lotus.rosy

@ Soundtrack..lovely post yaar!!Clap Well for AKA there r many tracks i loved. The first meeting of A2 , A2's second meeting with sanjay & Preeti, Amita's first hug to Amit & sudden embarrassment,Amit getting jealous seeing Amita & suraj dancing for sangeet, Amit helping Amita tieing SareeLOL,Amita's love realisation for Amit during Atul's wedding, the lonavala track, especially Amit drooling at Amita & the neck massage, Amit tending AMita when she fainted after that Antara MU ( AMit in yellow shirt holding Ammu's hand & Ammu was annoyed with him..I loved Nishad's eye expressions a lot..it still makes me cry), Amit's love realisation ( his dialogues with Sanjay & Batuk was excellent ), A2 dance on Tum Se Hi, the CONFESSION scene was fantabulous, the forehead kissy episode OMG!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed, & ofcourse the Consummation & the morning scene & recently romance chaddar ke andar & 20mins date were lovely!! When it comes to AKA my list of likes go endless!!Big smile
are lily mai ye scene kaise kya bhul gayee...shame on mee...Achanak wala first HUG...haye ye episode is also one of fav...isee din to amit kee kayee khubiya dekhane meelee...hayeWink
Aise badi badi besho mein aisi chhoti chhoti baatein hoti rehti hain senoritaLOLLOLLOL aur mamla AKA ki hain to inke Issaq mein bhul jana banta hain yaar!!WinkWinkWink
jabse A2 ka consummation wala secne aur confesstion wala scene huwa hai...tabse kuch yaad nahee rahta...hosh bhee nahee rahta...aur 2 days back amit {nishu} ne jo gana gaya hai...tabse to mat hee puchoSilly
Mano consummation humari huyi hain A2 ki nahiLOLLOLLOLLOL
hamari consummation huyi hati to hum yaha nahee hote yaar...LOLLOL
Physically nahi par mentally to con hui hain naa yaar??WinkWinkWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

stephhhgrintson

lily.lotus.rosy IF-Dazzler
lily.lotus.rosy
lily.lotus.rosy

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stephhh

My favorite is lonawala track's all episodes, its the best and then Amit's realization wala epis with him trying to say ILU to amita then their confession and consummation episodes

nice post dear 
Agreed these moments are unforgettable! Big smile

stephhh

aanaya16 IF-Dazzler
aanaya16
aanaya16

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 4:16am | IP Logged

@ Soundtrack..lovely post yaar!!Clap Well for AKA there r many tracks i loved. The first meeting of A2 , A2's second meeting with sanjay & Preeti, Amita's first hug to Amit & sudden embarrassment,Amit getting jealous seeing Amita & suraj dancing for sangeet, Amit helping Amita tieing SareeLOL,Amita's love realisation for Amit during Atul's wedding, the lonavala track, especially Amit drooling at Amita & the neck massage, Amit tending AMita when she fainted after that Antara MU ( AMit in yellow shirt holding Ammu's hand & Ammu was annoyed with him..I loved Nishad's eye expressions a lot..it still makes me cry), Amit's love realisation ( his dialogues with Sanjay & Batuk was excellent ), A2 dance on Tum Se Hi, the CONFESSION scene was fantabulous, the forehead kissy episode OMG!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed, & ofcourse the Consummation & the morning scene & recently romance chaddar ke andar & 20mins date were lovely!! When it comes to AKA my list of likes go endless!!Big smile
are lily mai ye scene kaise kya bhul gayee...shame on mee...Achanak wala first HUG...haye ye episode is also one of fav...isee din to amit kee kayee khubiya dekhane meelee...hayeWink
Aise badi badi besho mein aisi chhoti chhoti baatein hoti rehti hain senoritaLOLLOLLOL aur mamla AKA ki hain to inke Issaq mein bhul jana banta hain yaar!!WinkWinkWink
jabse A2 ka consummation wala secne aur confesstion wala scene huwa hai...tabse kuch yaad nahee rahta...hosh bhee nahee rahta...aur 2 days back amit {nishu} ne jo gana gaya hai...tabse to mat hee puchoSilly
Mano consummation humari huyi hain A2 ki nahiLOLLOLLOLLOL
hamari consummation huyi hati to hum yaha nahee hote yaar...LOLLOL
Physically nahi par mentally to con hui hain naa yaar??WinkWinkWink
AGREE DEAR...ab ye RADHA track ke baad ek BADA sa CONSUMMATION SCENE BANTA HAI...hai ke naheeEmbarrassed

lily.lotus.rosy

ind4u Goldie
ind4u
ind4u

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Hey soundtrack thanks for the post yaar Smile  
I love all a2 scenes
Amitas first Hug, amits gift to amita
A2 Amitt first time saying sorry to amita and their smiles Big smile,
Lonavala Rain sequence Bonafire scene, 
Amit conversation with his friends and realised his feelings for Ammu(His expression in that episode Thumbs Up)
Mera pehla pehla pyar hai was excellent Awesome the best oneThumbs Up
Barbeque and Morning conversation too good looked so naturalSmile
Airport confession, and
Flab Mob sequence Day Dreaming
Not yet completed my list  ... Picture abhi baaki hai mere dostWink

Edited by ind4u - 16 August 2013 at 4:19am
aanaya16 IF-Dazzler
aanaya16
aanaya16

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ind4u

I love all a2 scenes
Amit conversation with his friends and realised his feelings for Ammu(His expression in that episode Thumbs Up)
Airport confession, and

AGREE INDU...ye sab mere bhee fav hai...love them all...and expect more such a beautiful scene from CV'S

ind4u Goldie
ind4u
ind4u

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 4:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ind4u

I love all a2 scenes
Airport confession, and

AGREE INDU...ye sab mere bhee fav hai...love them all...and expect more such a beautiful scene from CV'S

Yeah aanya still some scenes are there i dint mentioned it.list bahut badi hai yaarSmile

grintson IF-Rockerz
grintson
grintson

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 4:28am | IP Logged

Originally posted by grintson

waooo.. good  post yaar... muje toh har wo episode pasand hai when amit showed even a little hint of care and love for amita... 

shaadi se pehle hospital mein jis trah se ammu ko rone se roka and made her come inside the ward to see the baby... fir end me amit ka baby ko godi me lena.. 

amit ko suraj ko lekar jealousy wala episode... during dance practices..yaad aya naa..?? 

on the morning after first night, ammu ko dekh kar kitna khush hua and touched her cheeks with his hands... ye episode. 

jab ammu tore her ligament, amit taking care of her, slept with her on bed. 

next episode jisme ammu ke liye har jagah chits chodh kar gea thaa, aur apne fon par reminder lagaya to call her for medicines.. 

wo dono jab pehli baar bed par gire... hayeee 

ammu love realization, " muje ho gea muje ho gea " LOL

atul ki shadi k tym light jaane par uska kitchen me jaa ke ammu ka haath pakadna... 

shadi me kid ne bola" amita chachi ko chot lagg gayi" toh kaise daudta hua gea... aur kaise he was looking for d injury on her .. 

wo kitchen me ammu ko 1st time sorry bolna.. 

each n every episode of lonavla trackk... 

apni b'day party k baad ammu ko gift dena.. uske shoulder pe haath rakh ke thank  u bolna... 

amit ke Yellow shirt wale epis.. 

amit ki realization.. mera pehla 2 pyar is my favourite among favorites.  

every attempt to woo ammu episodes.. 

confession toh masha allah... 

ek hi bed par sone ki koshish ka pehla attempt... they ended up in lying on floor... 

sofa coziness toh i cnt forget.. 

finally barbque and consummation wala epi..

aur recently 20 mins date n bed convo..

NISHAD KI SINGING wala episode.. Maar daala... 

Bass itna hi... LOL

kya baat hai aman...kitna kuch yaar hats off to ur memory...kya deemag paya hai...kitna kuch yaad hai...even i love all episode u mentioned...Big smile

no credit to my memory yaar.. al credit goes to nishad's outstanding portrayal of amit's character...Star and also to CVs jinhone ne itne beautiful scenes likhe... Clap

Go to top