Posted: 10 years ago
I LOVED DA MITHVI PARTS!Meera's dialogues made me go awww!
Ok..As it has becoe my habit..😳So..

Negatives:
-DB,DB,nd only horrendous ugly DB!!!😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑She was shown too much today!!!🀒
-I did not like Meera's taking Prithvi to DB's house near DB's vicinity again...!
-I dnt now how Meera manages to steal a car everytym!
-I dnt kno Y Meera nd RK has lost deir self respect or if dey ever had it!!!😑
-I dnt know how cn Meera be so ungrateful to IP nd hate him,bt still say shamelessly in IP's house,wn IP,isnt evn around...😑
-I dnt know Y DB dusnt kick Meera nd da Khannas out?!!!
-I dnt kno Y Meera did not shift to Panditji's house wid da Khannas,rather dan tkn Prithvi nd Panditji to DB's house so shamelessly!!!😑😑😑

Positives:
-Dialogues were awesome!πŸ‘
-Mithvi scene was really awww type!
-Panditji was chooo cute!!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Prithvi has self respect atleast it seems...πŸ˜•
-Meera looked so beautiful,nd Prithvi looked so hot...!😳
-Lakhan seems to hv a secret plan?!!😲
-I loved Meera's idea of kidnapping Prithvi!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Ok all in all a good episode if u delete da DB parts,which ws tough to do today as she ws wid Mithvi too!😑I know I gave a lot of negatives..Bt I hd to share my frustrations wid u frnds!Bt da Mithvi part ws so good!πŸ˜ƒ

Ur views frnds...?πŸ˜›

I am also appalled as to how Meera just brought Prithvi to DBs place. If anything, she should take him to Baragaon!!!! 
I agree that none of us want to see Mithvi and family in DB house. But in the current situation it is the best move.

Prithvi needs to have everyone who can jog his memory back around him. And since DT and family are missing going to 12gaon is out of question.

Also the goondas who caused mayhen in 12gaon - Meera has no idea who they are and why they did what they did and if they are still there. So taking Prithvi to 12gaon would be like taking him to disaster in his current state.

The current game has to be first played out - of Mithvi getting cleared of AK murder charges and of Pandeys and their shenanigans. 
Only after that can we go to the next game at 12gaon.

And staying at DB house has dbl advantage - it has those who love Prithvi near him and those who want to harm him and Meera also near him - best possible situation to get his memory back.

And precap has already given indication that he is affected by meera's touch - the soul remembers!!!
Edited by adianasr - 10 years ago
Meera taking Prithvi and Panditji to DB house😑 this is so disgusting, waise toh these CVs cook up such unimaginable twists and change the story track as they like, then why cant they make RKs life better by giving him atleast his house back?
Originally posted by TehsinaJFJ

Negatives:
-DB,DB,nd only horrendous ugly DB!!!😑She was shown too much today!!!🀒
-I did not like Meera's taking Prithvi to DB's house near DB's vicinity again...!I think, in this situation, Prithvi needs to be around loved ones & also people who turned his life upside down. How much ever we hate her, DB will play a pivotal role in this process. Prithvi hated DB to core and now he's hardly letting Meera come closer...now think what DB will have to face with 12gaon Prithvi. Now whatever happens, will only be solace to our ghayal n zakhmi hearts. I want Prithvi to scare DB and make her dance to his tunes...we know how arrogant he was in 12gaon.
-I dnt now how Meera manages to steal a car everytym! Me too No Idea...
-I dnt know how cn Meera be so ungrateful to IP nd hate him,bt still say shamelessly in IP's house,wn IP,isnt evn around...😑 Why shud Meera be grateful to IP ? If Prithvi lost his memory today, it's becoz of IP. I agree, Meera doesn't know abt their fight. But IP knows it. And moreover that house is both IP-DB's. Just becoz IP brought them to that house, when they were homeless doesn't make him a good man. Mr & Mrs Pandeys are responsible for Khannas being Homeless...becoz their son "Prithvi" was a mere puppet in wife-husband fight. The best, Meera shud've done is find a job n move out from DB's house.  
-I dnt know Y DB dusnt kick Meera nd da Khannas out?!!! I wonder why. May be PH enjoys DB taunting n insulting them.
-I dnt kno Y Meera did not shift to Panditji's house wid da Khannas,rather dan tkn Prithvi nd Panditji to DB's house so shamelessly!!!😑😑😑
I think Panditiji said, poora gaon is shattered or sumthng like that..So may be Panditji also lost his house n everything. Otherwise how wud a panditji from 12gaon find Prithvi by riverside in jungle. Becoz panditji himself is homeless now..and staying nearby.
Positives:
-Dialogues were awesome!πŸ‘ Yes right. Lakhan's were the best today.
-Mithvi scene was really awww type! Bingo
-Meera looked so beautiful,nd Prithvi looked so hot...!😳

Ok all in all a good episode if u delete da DB parts,which ws tough to do today as she ws wid Mithvi too!😑I know I gave a lot of negatives..Bt I hd to share my frustrations wid u frnds!Bt da Mithvi part ws so good!πŸ˜ƒ

Ur views frnds...?πŸ˜›

Originally posted by TehsinaJFJ

Negatives:
-DB,DB,nd only horrendous ugly DB!!!😑She was shown too much today!!!🀒
-I did not like Meera's taking Prithvi to DB's house near DB's vicinity again...!
I dont Like that Miu Brought Prithvi in front of DB .
-I dnt now how Meera manages to steal a car everytym!
That is not Stolen car ,, that is Pritvi's car ..  when Prithvi became criminal,, that time he bought it ,..
-I dnt know how cn Meera be so ungrateful to IP nd hate him,bt still say shamelessly in IP's house,wn IP,isnt evn around...😑
-I dnt know Y DB dusnt kick Meera nd da Khannas out?!!!
Me also want that DB kick them out and AFter that they shift to Panditji's house..
i dont Like that they are still stayin in DB's house
Positives:
-Dialogues were awesome!πŸ‘
-Mithvi scene was really awww type!
-Meera looked so beautiful,nd Prithvi looked so hot...!😳  so true

Agree
 Ur views frnds...?πŸ˜›

And precap has already given indication that he is affected by meera's touch - the soul remembers!!!

[/QUOTE]

Soul remembers finally,bhagwani Ji is working overtime for Mithvi and about time.
Don't worry Tehsina, those are our frustrations also
Meera's decision is not justifiable at any level
Mithvi scene was cutey pandit ji was cho chweet πŸ˜‰
Oh...was 12gaon destroyed? I must've missed that!! Looks like RK,  the great businessman had no friends or relatives whatsoever. He seems to be okay staying like this at a  criminals place dreaming of grandkids instead of finding a way out of misery.

Sad.
Edited by monalika - 10 years ago
Ok Guys now Plz  leave that old topics...