Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Return of the Jodi Makers Radhaji and Bittuji!

Tainar IF-Dazzler
Tainar
Tainar

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:40am | IP Logged

Radhaji and Bittuji are at it again!  Dynamic Duo Jodi Makers back in action. Clap My little Robin I expected you to run to your darling Chief and share your hypothesis and findings.  But no matter what, I'll forgive you.  You and Radha Maa don your respective Sherlock Holmes hat and magnifying glass and find out why Madhu is being a Right Kamini. Geek

Since our Jodi Makers are back, perhaps they need to employ a page from our Right Kameena's book!  He had Three Stooges spying on Madhu.  Well our Jodi Makers can bring in the Men in Black to spy on Madhu.  They can take secret footage of her activities and voila!  Sultan will be exposed in the process! Cool

Radhaji…I love you!  I have been missing the tough love maa during this hoopla.  Welcome Back!  I love her first concern that RK did something to Madhu to force her to want a divorce.  She refused to believe that her daughter would take such a stringent decision. Aww! She's an awesome MIL! ClapClap

Her confrontation with Madhu was just as spectacular! ClapStar Madhubalaji…you may have temporarily fooled Patidev but not your maa.  Avoiding looking into her eyes and refusing to give straightforward answers just sealed Radhaji's belief that something is definitely up. Nothing else would explain why her Madhu would abandon her son when she's been his strength to date.  Madhu keep avoiding looking into anyone's eyes. Good Girl!  Some where along the line someone will pick up that the girl who looks straight in the eye is now LYING! Ouch

RK…huggies for you! Hug Please don't lose faith.  Your Madhu would NEVER hurt and abandon you.  You asked all the right questions.  Why did she scream and cry for you to understand her right before the wedding?  Why didn't she let you drown in your misery after MK truth came out?  Why did she risk her life to save you on the day of the "shooting"?  You keep thinking about these questions buddy!  I cried at his expression of complete disbelief and hurt when Madhu was willing to let her hand burn to douse to save the divorce papers. Cry Our RK may say a lot but even in his anger he can't and wouldn't let Madhu get hurt.  Aww RK!  If only you I could come and whisper in your ears that your Madhu is still the same.  She's sacrificing her self-respect, dignity and safety to save you from that Sultan's evil plans.  Remember your own words: wine and love intensify as they age.  You can rest assured Madhu's ishqwala junoon has increased exponentially. HeartHeart

Highlight of Today's Episode:  No Bhai!!  LOL. ROFLROFL  Not going to waste my talking about that Dipali.  We need her PACK UP soon too! Angry

Speculation about Vivian Dsena's New Look:  Maybe he's sporting the very "villainous" mustache to don a disguise so he can infiltrate Sultan's crime organization.  Take him out from within.  Big smile After all our Sultan is too busy chasing after Madhu to pay much attention to his underworld business. Big smile Fight fire with fire.  Sultan is "trying" to imitate RK.  Well my darling Superstar can pretend to be a "goonda" and eliminate BHAI!  ROFL

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

Onlinechic1yeskaysunithavarmanishsweetsnshahtalati1mangalorebriahinapriyamahimeshaBiks44Vipisamadhvi4gurtishinseenBlue_Scrubssree.gattusayanti_ashiuvsush12_RMTuMeriNeel_Mpunam2712-Mayu-.Shree.-Secret_Giggle-.Glyceriene.leelaa9

Blue_Scrubs IF-Rockerz
Blue_Scrubs
Blue_Scrubs

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:54am | IP Logged
excellent post Clap...inspires positivity when everything else is going downhill Smile...RK,Bittu and Radha have all picked up that Madhu is hiding something...i just hope that they stick to their instincts and work to find out what it is...and most importantly pronto!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Tainarsree.gattu-Mayu-leelaa9

-Mayu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mayu-
-Mayu-

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Tainar I am coming for moreBig smile

EDITED- 

Great post! I was waiting for both of them to actually get together as a Team and Hunt down the EVIL! Also I loved how Radha kept on questioning her about all that she did for RK and everytime Madhu fumbled and avoided eye contact. The very reason that she avoided eye contact was a Proof that she was lying. Any mother knows her child well and when you lie you cant make eye contact with your mother. So I hope Radha now puts these pieces together along with Bittujee. She should share these with RK and along with RK in team, they should Expose Sullu! 

So please Robin and Radha, along with RK think carefully and expose Sullu before its too late.

Hoping for a Surprise CV's. Keep my Faith Alive!

Edited by -Mayu- - 15 August 2013 at 12:25pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

faizaanwarTainarsree.gattupunam2712leelaa9

-Secret_Giggle- IF-Sizzlerz
-Secret_Giggle-
-Secret_Giggle-

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Nice Post. Today, I loved the scene in which Madhu was trying to save the divorce papers without caring about her own hands and RK was shocked seeing this.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tainarsree.gattu

.Glyceriene. IF-Stunnerz
.Glyceriene.
.Glyceriene.

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
really nice post

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tainar

TuMeri IF-Rockerz
TuMeri
TuMeri

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Awesome post..RK,Radha ji n Bittu ji knws very well that Madhu hide something..today RK n Radha ji rocked Thumbs Up

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Tainarsree.gattu..Razia..leelaa9

punam2712 IF-Sizzlerz
punam2712
punam2712

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
HOPE THEY SHOW SOMEBODY IS SMART AND HAS BRAINS
HUM TO SARE STUPID HAI THAT THE CVS CAN FEED US NONSENSE AND WE ACCEPT IT
DIPS SMIRKS ARE GETTING ON MY NERVES - HOW MUCH CAN SHE HAVE THAT SAME EXPRESSION ON HER FACE ALL THE TIME

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Tainarsree.gattuleelaa9

Neel_M IF-Sizzlerz
Neel_M
Neel_M

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Great post Taniar, you and I are on the same boat. Big smile

Yipppyyy Bhai was not in today's episode, and that's how he will vanish soon, or hide his pathetic face under the hood ROFL

Go on Bittuji... we are with you Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sree.gattuleelaa9

Go to top