I love you uff (Page 2)

vironikajain IF-Sizzlerz
vironikajain
vironikajain

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bishop22

Originally posted by vironikajain

I m simply loving this more nd more in love RaYa... Embarrassed
Their love is increasing with each leap nd this lovely dovey RaYa is killer..uff!! Heart
Pihu is not a spoilt brat..Thank u CVs Thumbs Up
But i m still not able to accept the casting of new young generation.. Dead

</div>
<div>

</div>
I am also loving Raya in love. I can say from experience that the CV's got the plot, story and characterisation spot on. I couldn't stop laughing at the way Priya was behaving in yesterday's episode and they way they planned to meet in secret was fab. EmbarrassedClapWink

Love only increased with time and the worry of a parent also increases as they grow older. No matter how much you trust your children, your worries are always there.

<div>I just hope that with all the lovey dovey scene we are getting of Raya there isn't anything ugly waiting for us in the near future!

Yeah i agree worries of parents re there but they re showing this OTT..mujhe aisa lag raha hai Neha ki atma ghus gyi hai Priya mein..but ST is doing this brilliantly.. Clap
No i dont think so..i think this one month is all about parvarish nd how RaYa will handle this grown up pihu with colg problems nd crush nd all

Edited by vironikajain - 15 August 2013 at 12:24pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu Shrirambishop22

vironikajain IF-Sizzlerz
vironikajain
vironikajain

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vm2002

Raya was enuf to cheer us, baki tho no expectations .Henceforth will not complain if Raya shots with Pihu are in separate frames. Sakshi& Ram'schemistry with Amrita wastoo good, can't expect it with new Pihu. But would like to see twins girls shots with Ram, would be fun to watch.BTW what are their name, myra and ... Why does Kush looks constipated?

Me too would like to see twins girls scene with Ram..lets see i think from tues Balh will be back on track..
They didnt showed till now the name of other one..
Nothing about kush.. Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

joohi5ifyy

3vennela Goldie
3vennela
3vennela

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Priya was OTT keeping a check is good but to put kush as detectives was too much yup want to see ram with twins saving grace is only raya rest bakwas and I hope they change this kush first gawd he is pathetic

Anu Shriram

vm2002 Senior Member
vm2002
vm2002

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:17am | IP Logged

Till date we have seen a different Priya. But circumstances always forces people to change. Priya  has  seen how Ayesha, Nuts and Janavi"s life  got messed up due to bad decisions and  wrong company, & how  Bhanu was cheating on Nuts, so logically speaking  this could have made Priya  hyper as Pihu is  in a stage where haste decisions  could ruin her future and obviously to add it up we have  Neha 's daily course of  fear injection. So can;t really complain that she is wrong.  Having said that I  also hope that CVs dont make it OTT. Want to see a good chemistry of Raya with Pihu

joohi5ifyy

bpatil3 IF-Rockerz
bpatil3
bpatil3

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Haan it was too too too good..
But dil nahi bhara.Confused . 
CVs ko ye pata chala hai ki, humein atleast RaYa ki ek scene to chahiye din me issiliye  muh dikhayi karte hai na waise kar rahe hai..50sec ILU..
but accha tha, kyonki Mr Kapoor ki to ye most imp baat thi aur Mrs,Kapoor to gale hi lag gayi khushi se.Long live Raya n their love.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

joohi5ifyysahana747

sahana747 IF-Dazzler
sahana747
sahana747

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bpatil3

Haan it was too too too good..
But dil nahi bhara.Confused . 
CVs ko ye pata chala hai ki, humein atleast RaYa ki ek scene to chahiye din me issiliye  muh dikhayi karte hai na waise kar rahe hai..50sec ILU..
but accha tha, kyonki Mr Kapoor ki to ye most imp baat thi aur Mrs,Kapoor to gale hi lag gayi khushi se.Long live Raya n their love.

.malthi ,meri dil ki baath keh di.Thanks.Clap

bpatil3

jineejiggs IF-Sizzlerz
jineejiggs
jineejiggs

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 5:38am | IP Logged
with each passing year and leap the love of RaYa going stronger and lovable, hat's off to Mr. Kapoor for hatching the plan of secret meeting that too with different names, gosh! itna pyaar, touchwood kisi ki nazar na laage, but am loving themHeart

Go to top