Fan Fictions

NEW ARSHI FF : PLANNED DESTINY <3 WRITTEN BY TANYA

Tintin_Sobti Newbie
Tintin_Sobti
Tintin_Sobti

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged

NEW ARSHI FF : PLANNED DESTINY <3 WRITTEN BY TANYA <3

NEW ARSHI FF : PLANNED DESTINY

Heyyy as I really got good response for this FF….so I am continuing it.. but I think I need help… please is there anyone who can help me….?? AND PLEASE I NEED SOME ONE TO TEACH ME HOW TO POST MY FF ON IF..!!

CHAPTER 1

AFTER 7 YEARS….!!  ** 3am in the morning**

A LADY IN 60s comes down from the stairs holding a stick. She comes down and see s her granddaughter sitting on the laptop.

Nani : Bitiya kya kar rahi ho itni raat ko…?? ( baby wat are u doing at this time ?)

Girl : As soon as she hears her dadi s voice. She shuts the laptop immediately. She got sweat beads on her head. She got scared whether her Dadi saw wat she was doing.

Girl : Ha Nani bolo kya hua….? Aap idher ?? Itni raat ko..? Kuch chaiye hai aapko…? ( Yes Nani tell me wat happened ? Why u here ? And that to at this time..? You wanted something ? )

Nani : Nahi bitiya… Hume kuch nahi chaiye… par aap itni raat ko laptop par kya kar rahi thi…?  ( no baby… I don't want anything… but wat are u doing at this night on the laptop..? )

Girl : Kuch nahi Nani…!! Office ka kaam kar rahi thi.. aur mai sham ko so gayi thi isiliye mujhe neend nahi aa rahi.. ( nothing nani…. Was just doing office work…. And I had slept in the evening so I aint getting sleep now )

Nani : Khushi Bitiya…. Aap jante ho na aap humse jhoot nahi bol sakte aapki sunder ankhe humse sab kuch keh deti hai…!! ( Khushi baby u know na u can t lie to me..?? You beautiful eyes tells me everything )

Khushi : She was tongue tied …!!

Khushi : Kya Nani aap bi na… Aise kuch nahi hai… Bas kal I have a meeting Aur Bhai ne mujhe presentation diya tha karne ke liye.. par me bhul gayi thi.. isiliye wohi kar rahi hu..(What Nani you also naa…. Its nothing like that… Its just that I have a meeting tomorrow and Bro gave me me a presentation to do but I had forgotten… so that's y I am doing it now…

Nani : Thik hai bitiya…! ( Ok baby )

And after that Nani went to sleep…!!

She took a sigh relief… !!

She opened the lappy… and started caressing the picture… It was her Bhabi s … Jeevika Bhabi… Who was murdered on the day of her Marrige.. She loved her bhabi so much..  She stated crying bitterly ..

Khushi : Kyu Devi Maiya..?? Kyu aap ache logo ko aapke pass bula leti hu… Pehle toh Mere Mummy aur Papa… aur phir Bhabi ko bhi… Kyu..?? She broke down…!! ( Why devi maiya ?? Why u call good people to u..?? First u took my mama papa away… and now Bhabi also…?? )

She loved her bhabi so so much… Her bhabi was a motherly figure to her..!!

And on that day even her brother ran away from the house his name was Rahul ( Jeevika s Husband )…!

And from that day she suspected her brother behind all this… but she could never find him.. she wanted to find her brother  and slap him and kill him and put him behind the bars…

She told her Family about this idea… But they started shouting on her and said Khushi how can u even think of putting your brother behind the bars…??

Today u proved that u were not bonded by blood…!!

The mother of the boy told khushi…

Her name was Shyna… she had only one son that was Rahul she loved him so much… she hated Khushi to the core… coz everyone loved her in the house gave her importance…

Khushi had 3brothers totally but today she has only 2…

The eldest was Rahul… Then Armaan ( I took him from DMG ) Then Cums Rehansh everyone calls him Rey ( From D3 )

Rey and Armaan loved Khushi very much… she was their life…!! Yes they were nt bonded with blood…

But as u know.. " RISHTEY KHOON SE NAHI DILL SE BANTE HAI " ( Relationships are not made frorm BLOOD they are mad from HEART

She asked her brothers for helping her to find Rahul Bhai..

** FLASHBACK **

Khushi : Please Rey I beg u to help me in finding Rahul.. I will ashamed to call him BHAI..

Suddenly a voice comes ** THUD**

Armaan slapped her very hardly..

She held her cheek… her tears were continuously flowing…. It was the first time her brother slapped her…

Armaan : Khushi dare u find Rahul…. I swear I will forget I had a sister…!!

Khushi : Parr…. ( butt….)

Armaan : Shutup Khushi….!! Go to ur room…!!

Khushi went cryingly to her room.. But she din t reach there.. She went behind the pillars of the house..!!

She heard her Armaan Bhai talking to Rey..

Rey : Bhai aapne yeh kya kiya..?? ( bro wat did u just do ?? )

Armaan : who was in tears.. he could nt belive the fact he slapped his sister… he replied to Rey and said.. Rey.. Rahul is very dangerous man he killed his wife…… so he can even kill our khushi too if he finds out Khushi wants to put him behind the bars… nd I can t risk khushi s life…!!

We have to forget that we even had AN ELDER BROTHER…!!

All the family members accepted and was proud of Armaan… He fell on the ground and started to cry bitterly… I AM SORRYY MY BABY ( KHUSHI ) I CAN T RISK YOUR LIFE..!!

Khushi heard everything… she was thanking god to give her so amazing brothers who loved her so muchh….. even this think maybe her real parents also would nt do for her…

*** FASHBACK ENDS ***

Khushi to herself : I am sorry Bhai… but I need to Find Rahul.. and ask him the reason…. And I swear on DEVI MAIYA I WILL PUT HIM BEHINDE THE BARS…!!

She takes her phone and calls someone.. and tells sorry to disturb u at this time… But I need a help from u…!! Meet me Tommorw on In XYZ Caf….!!

She kissed the photo got up to leave for her room.. it was her daily routine to kiss jeevika bhabi s photo…!!

**** TO BE CONTINUED******

HOW WAS IT GUYYS…??

PLEASE DO WRITTE LONG LONG COMMENTS… I LOVE TO READ THEM…!!

PLEASE DO HIT THE LIKE BUTTON…

LOVE YAA MY SWEETHEARTS…

XOXOXO

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

smritizAishaYdeepa0507Apeterdaisydee425

deepa0507 Senior Member
deepa0507
deepa0507

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 3:12am | IP Logged
res 

unress 

hey my dear