India-Forums

Saraswatichandra
Saraswatichandra

Crisp Bytes SC - 15th Aug 13 (Page 3)

pasumarthisa IF-Dazzler
pasumarthisa
pasumarthisa

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:36pm | IP Logged

Too much happening too soon. The episode was heavily loaded. But, I partially agree and partially dffer with you.

So today Kumud opens up partially with Dugbaa, Pramaad knows about Kumud-Saras equation. Kalika openly threatens Saras. Pramaad gets exposed in front of Desais. And that precap. Looks like a self-imposed race towards the finish line.

Kumud was consistent. She let out the truth to Dugbaa. She said she wants to try. It is so easy for a neutral audience to say kismat is not the only thing. But for a girl reeling under so much stress, she is forced to believe so.

And what was new in Kumud's lines. She has been toeing this line consistently. All she said was she wants one more chance.

Dugbaa was negatively surprising today. There sure is a regret in her for not trying enough. But, telling that to Kumud was complete volte-face. Disappointed.

Saras who wanted to expose the rishta is now going to help mend it? Why doesnt he stay out of this and let her do it. He does feel Kumud is facing all this because of him. But, cant give the space.

Everyone is digging their holes deep. Especially the leads.

PS: I believe kismat is only being used by Kumud to giver herself a second chance. She didnt say she will be a doormat forever. Too early to pronounce anything on the kismat topic.

Edited by pasumarthisa - 15 August 2013 at 2:37pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha07-Ivy-twilaKK84Arshics

HydroxyGroup IF-Rockerz
HydroxyGroup
HydroxyGroup

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
@twila more dan kummu its DB who disappointed me so much nd her dialogue abt the her pati...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hotdogg-Ivy-twilaArshics

hotdogg Senior Member
hotdogg
hotdogg

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by twila

Arshii ...

What a wonderful CB you have given us today ... could not stop laughing ...

and the TRP  Aarti ... Awesome           ROFL

But i would like to play the role of the Devil's advocate here ... Did we not already know that this is the way things shall proceed  ... Had the CVs not been showing this ever since the Marriage track  ??... So why so Furious today ??

We all have been talking about the same for weeks now ... we knew that Kumud had accepted this Marriage as her " Kismet "  and had decided to bear all the atrocities ... all the insults ...  and was going to make all efforts to be a Good Bahu and Pativrata Naari ...all in the name of this Sham marriage...  So what is so New today ??

and actually ... is it not the  same as the original story of the Book too  ??  

twila-

In the book it is not treated in such a hare-brained way...

Kumud accepts her marriage but there is a social rigidity which is the reason...not the silly kismet, aurat ka kartavya types like it was espoused today...kumud tries to survive her marriage because she has no option at that time, she tries to work on her marriage largely because saras after his rejection letter never till Act 3 says he loves her even when he is staying at BD's place...kumud neither blames herself for pramad's behaviour nor voluntarily becomes a door mat citing destiny...

Guniyal was a strong character...epitomized / split into DB & Guniyal in the adaptation...both became typical docile beti ki docile maa...with DB espousing the shit so correctly noted by arshi in her thread...what happened to her stand as late as yesterday that even if Kumud wants to continue a sham marriage, she will make sure that it does not continue...and her reasoning regarding her hubby was more jarring...

Chandrakant again split into Sunny / Danny was such a strong character...his persistence eventually gets these two together..he underwrites the arguments for both to unite...here I am sure he will be reduced to a gloriifed side-kick..

So you start wih a very clear adaptation with an independent kumud et all...then you regress all characters over 2-3 epis into a state which is worse off than they started out with...and seemingly worse off than the book..since you have kept the social context of the modern world...

So it is like murdering of all the old to make way for the new lookalikes who are totally different in character...

Edited by hotdogg - 15 August 2013 at 12:54pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha07-Ivy-happychappytwilaKK84Arshics

P020167 Senior Member
P020167
P020167

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 1:00pm | IP Logged

Arshi, I wouldn't agree with you today. It was not about Kumud being "abla nari" and trying to fix sharabi pati. She wants to give a change to her marriage. We don't know why Pramad became like this. AT this time, I think she is making right decision. What are her choices, stay at home like Dugba or try to make the marriage work.

Looks like Act 3 foundation is all set...VC and family found about Pramad, Pramad will make Kumud's life more hell as he knows about Saras and Kumud engagement.

Saras:  Your dilemma and remorse was visible on your face.  Coming back to Ratnanagri is not going to be easy. You didn't had much scope today other than this. You have to face all VC and family. But Dear, you made a mistake, you realized it and realized the price you and Kumud have to pay..so buckle up and face your fear. There is another bigger problem for you waiting in RN and that is Umesh. If he sees you, he will spill the beans to Pramad and the whole truth will be out.

Kumud: It was all you and Dugba today. Why did you hide the truth of Saras from Dugba? Remember she is the only one who can help you? Your pain and helplessness seeing your husband in such a condition and an embarrassment was well executed.  I agree with you, we do need to try to fix the problem. You are putting 1+1 together and telling your heart that Saras was not for you. It was Pramad who was in your destiny...but Saras didn't dump you...his phone call changed everything, less he knew about the consequences. He told you everything...and you still think he dumped you and he didn't love you...this part I don't agree with you. You know he still loves you, your ego, your wife's duty has blinded you and you are not able to think straight. You are not able to forgive him yet. Now Pramad truth is out, Pramad will leave the house tomorrow morning and planning to kill you.

Dugba: yes single parenting has huge adverse affect on children but what cannot be cured, must be endure/stopped. Why didn't you tell Kumud about Saras...you know he didn't dump her...he loved her. I am disappointed at you, our Mai is lost somewhere.

Alak, yes you were right...sending Pramad to RN was wrong decision...BD, didn't you knew about that. So you send Saras/Naveen to RN to take care of Kumud-Pramad...seriously, you think Pramad will listen to Saras.

Kumari and Kusum: totally annoying today...I would say total blind.

VC and Gun: they can easily see something is wrong and Kumud is not happy...but they don't want to accept that. They want to "hear" from Kumud...seriously parents? Initially I thought you both were perfect parents...but you guys turned out to be total disappointment.  Now you saw Pramad lying on the floor drunk...will you believe or not? Will you call BD or think "well Kumud was engaged to Saras and that relationship broke..so she didn't get perfect husband".  It is parents like you who make children's life hell.

Edited by P020167 - 15 August 2013 at 1:00pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

jekenmAdiani-Evelyn-Neha07-Ivy-happychappySiri22twilaKK84Arshics

smrth Goldie
smrth
smrth

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
 Though episode was fast pace., I concur your post Arshi...
 And 'dugba'!! Friends, do you see my annoyance now- as I was exasperated yesterday?... As expected, all her bravado fell void.Dead..She lamely turned a meek 'assistant' with oodles self reproach only- But that was unexpected. Tomm, instead of yesterday's raging 'mother', will she turn a cohort in mission 'damage control'? But how? Everything is  so out and open? How will they contain VC now? He is already sinking.Dead What even Guniyal can do now?Confused
But Navinchandraji! Don't you think he may not turn up inside Haweli at all? Where would he camp? Ilaben's, a temple besides that lake or Sunny's hotel? For where was Sunny today? Did not see him around? Though, Cvs have an excuse- on mission 'search'.
But my real pique is elsewhere.Angry Call it narrowness or anything, I simply detest Saras's avowals.Dead Pledging to 'align' one's soulmate to other person is simply Gross- Notwithstanding the adverse 'reality', notwithstanding her marriage nor her own resolve.Ouch This was my biggest pique even at renouncing call. I had ranted then...Though It was made under a supposedly momentary/ exhorted lapse (as condoned many times hereConfusedOuch). But How can one ask one's 'mate' to go and find 'another husband' even 'momentarily' or even under any kind of duress/trauma at that?Dead...
His 'zero' locus standi is even more pronounced in current situation. Kumud may decide to cling on to her marriage. She may resolve making P a real husband. But what has that to do with him? At best, he must stay away. Repeat. He simply has no locus standi. Least of all, in garb of a 'Penance'. He must repent aside, until 'rescue' calls demand him active. Source has at least this much congruity. G.M.T. had not inflicted the viewers with such out right bawdry. SC dared not 'interfere'...Call me old fashioned, but I detest this. May the corny third corner disappear as soon as the news are hinting.Dead

Edited by smrth - 15 August 2013 at 1:46pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

hotdoggNeha07-Ivy-twilaArshics

omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Plz Arshi tell me how do I liberate myself from this "sar ka dard?
I am very very annoyed today n opened CB to read another take to feel better but I see u r as upset as meOuch
God this is pathetic!! I used to think this state happens after 2-3 yrs, here it has started after 6 months only??Shocked
God gives us strength to bear this!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KK84ArshicsShanUlas

Adiani Groupbie
Adiani
Adiani

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Arshi,
Itni gussa! Do some of you know more inside story of what is going on and hence your interpretation from TRP angle?

Or am I the only one bit weird thinking here? 
Tell me if I am wrong in my understanding: for me  the story is still following the novel.

Kumud got married, whatever the reason behind it! It was wrong decision; but a gamble she had to play: choosing the lesser evil I may say.

she assessed the situation at her inlaws: she is taking responsibility for that decision: still confessed with her badi maa that she would give a second chance: she didnot vow to live there  until death at her husband's hands.
some of her other  logics do not align to our 21st century reasonings, but did they ever concur completely even before?

Didn't  Saraswatichandra of GT offer to help out Kumud to sort out the mess she was in? Isn't that the storyline here as well?

Dugba and Kumud's relation has been depicted in a similar way before, she has never gone against Kumud's wishes, even in the first instance when Dugba hadn't agreed to alliance with LN's son. 

Iam wondering is there anywhere any official briefing about where the storyline is going? Least the new PH can say whether they intend to follow the original. 

Edit: I especially liked the part where Kumud accepted to herself that she is giving a 'pareeksha' with her past by the side of her.  That is the heart break she faces, dealing with internal tumult is a far greater challenge, does she succeed? Does she accept Saras is her ultimate destiny?

Edited by Adiani - 15 August 2013 at 2:23pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha07-Ivy-Siri22twilapasumarthisaArshics

khanrocks IF-Stunnerz
khanrocks
khanrocks

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
True

Go to top