Uttaran

Hope Uttaran Ends Soon (Page 3)

SRJKiMahakaali IF-Sizzlerz
SRJKiMahakaali
SRJKiMahakaali

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ninetosixash

@shradda : mind blowing my friend ClapClapClap

personally, i dont like meeshu or mushu. mushu have no "zing" in their romance, and meeshu dont have anything in between them..no emotion at all... 
lolz! i dont like meekash either...

but i do agree that there are too many fingers pointed at mukta unfairly...

and this meeshu-mushu topic is spoken of way too much than it deserves Dead

i really hope aysha this mishu happen , can't see more torture for mukta
i hope her sins are washed away  by getting  big heart break because the vishnu does not love herLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ninetosixashsaurabhrocks

bindusigdl IF-Dazzler
bindusigdl
bindusigdl

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
oye dha tu ne kya saari story likh dali...omg...ROFL
Rishi_ IF-Dazzler
Rishi_
Rishi_

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessofkesar

Originally posted by Rishi_

i really don't want vishnu mukta jodi
1 because it does not match chemistry wise yukta
2 yuvi is more important ckt than vishnu
3 i can't tolerate unnnecssary bashing of mukta and baseless blames on her just to support ur fav jodi
i like yukta but for that i never blamed or hypereacted on aman/sankrant/vishnu

but best option is ut ending i really want her in mb opp srj

@BOLD
hey shraddha did we hurt you all in any way.
if yes then sorry.
but believe me we never bashed mukta any time.  i like her as much as i like meethi.
its just that we want yukta and meeshu jodis nothing else. no ill feelings against mukta for any reason.
im not against mukta or anything. she's extremely gorgeous.

for that matter we have been criticizing meekash also. not just mushnu.
as we dont find chemistry between either of the couples.

its the chemistry thats the prob not any char/actor.

rishi even i criticised jodi includin murant mushu more than meekash, but do you think mukta goes in between of meethi vishnu? to spoil their scenes?
is she trying snatch vishnu from meethi?

no right ? infact vishnu is finding bahan to confess his love.

she supported that akash just for the sake of happiness of meethi because she loves him, and she does not had evidence against his murderer.to blame her that she did not put him in jail
what she sees is redemption and love in akash as per said by cvsConfused
can any girl be nice to guy who had kidnapped her , but she did forgive him?
why because of meethi right?

is she is tieing meethi or putting gun on her forhead to accept akash.
ultimately it will be meethi who will decide whom she wants?
aab when person says i hate akash , but her eyes speak that she loves aksh show concern about him, so naturally she did question meethi and akash ko cvs ne martyer banaya where rpr n jogi usse support karte hai.
mukta is not supporting him that way.
it's was so stupid ways to get rid of akash like tell him to cook in 3hr, so wat  big thing she did just brought cake to lessen burden. na coz felt sympathy
because she feels meekash loves eachother , cvs show akash changed , n murders are not proved so u can't blame mukta here
she is not going out of the way
and except for cake incident she did not help him anywhere.

mistakes do happen from person wen mukta had misunderstood iccha meethi aman
but she broke up wid him she did everything possible for their happiness to, even was ready to get married tej, risked her life to stop meethi mrg. was all alone trying collect evidence just to protect her.
so do you rejoice her heartbreak by  saying that she desrves a punishment?

and meethi never did any mistake?
she never misunderstood iccha /mukta
she was right when she blamed mukta of snatching her love akash
she is right to feel for akash after knowing truth and needs help of another man just to drove akashaway .
she is strong or weak minded?

mukta is not sweet and kind hearted and helpful?
she has been taking care of adults from start of postleap
she used to study in libary to cut down expenditure because jogi was poor that tym
she used to study hard ,livesimple life untill cvs made her neg suddenly just to show tapu 2 and collect sympathy for meethi.
but failed as their trp tripped down

now also like responsible girl she goes to college ,helps in family chores ,takes care of family and friends

before this vishnu entered , what mukta used to do , 24 hr meethi and only meethi
she did not keep grudge of meekash wedding

did u see meethi supporting mukta during her bad tym soo muchShocked she used to be busy wid akash
no it was iccha n jogi n rpr
tapu was busy wid veecha union

now also 24 hr our love or hate only akash is in mind of meethi

does meeth is only human and have heart?

mukta did not go  through any pain?

right from childhood she was deprived of mother n father both
no sibling no pampering
her first love aman could not balance relation between his  frn n  gf , n it just fueled their misunderstanding before even their love could bloom
her best buddy yuvi whom she trusted blindly tried to rape her

so she faced distrust  and failure in life with every man including vishnu whom she thinks she has onesided feeling.

what is her fault if meethi can't get rid of feeling for akash and if vishnu does not love meethi?
is she creating problem?is she going out of the way to stop theiir wedding
now certainly not when she is convinced that messhu loves eachother, she is not even thinking of meekash now.

did she always take rash descion to marry hurridely n trust wrong person everytym?
what disgusting things she does, does she lust for vishnu?
does she dream of song and love every now and than during shraadh /astivisarjan of iccha or when his mrg his fixed to meethi.
can't she share her feeling and pain with her father?

i m  BIGGEST supporter of yukta
but i can't be insensentive and biased while supporting my jodi.
facts r facts

i support yukta at the same tym criticise yuvi for his misdeeds . will never support him for that.
people took his side by saying mukta provcated him , accepted his gifts 
never she never
she considered him as her pillar and knight who could help her in any matter.

and returned his gifts ,but she had to keep because yuvi emmotionally blackmailed her.

to me mukta and vishnu are compatible but without any chemistry , i don't like them . but just because i like yuvi , i never bashed vishnu.
noone is perfect and if i want can point out his mistakes too.
right now he is lying to all n himself and breaking trust of everyone.he also  knows he is wrong.

meekash ,i don't support just because akash crimes are unpunished and his redemption is unsatisfactory.
they are not at all compatible and some of their scenes have zero chemistry
only in their aggressive physical scenes they impress some audience and have their fan following.
but i m not against that fan following , everyone is entitled to their opinion.

i support meeshu inspite of lack of chemistry in them , ya my selfish reason is there i want yukta.
but truth is i can't see chemistry between a guy and girl who does not have one percent feeling for eachother and like someone else.
and it is clear cut truth.
still i support them.

rishi it's not about  u , but my general reaction to general post regarding mushu which i found biased towards mukta.

and one more question to all , ever since i joined ut forum wen poll was between tapu v/s iccha/meethi and mukta
mukta never used to get votes we never complained to rash/td fans
but if in any poll if mukta gets more votes , y people get so stunned?
she does have her fan following ,inspite of her late entery in ut.
so nothing to get astonished.
and no need to find excuse , there are many people in this world and everyone has it's own interest.

and i love mukku and respect other actors too but if i have any complain against any character i have been always open direct to discuss in forum widout bashing actress.
u should dare to say truth openly.
generally i don't interfer in other topics threads , untill the water rises above head.

and i never accused meethi /bashed td
but if anyone does to her this , her fans do support her na?
so i can't support my fav ckt /actress?
we should keep quiet, can't defend her?

i want answers to my question from all who had this  particulars problems with mukta. mentioned in my post.

shraddha OMGLOL
Im not an enemy of muktaLOL
itni gorgeous mukta ko mai kaise criticize karu?LOL
whatever you said above regarding goodness of mukta i already agree to it.
i already know the mukta is good,
i see my iccha in mukta not in meethi.Big smile
the calmness gentleness sacrificing nature of iccha is in mukta not in meethi.

meethi is impulsive and unpredictable like her tappu. infact now she's begun to play fake dramas also like tapasya.

my iccha would never do such a thing in her lifeBig smile  (faking a marriage. that suits tappu and meethi)
i ll get bit candid here. the only reason why i like meethi is because im a fan of TD whom i like very much(bcoz i like iccha).

and mukta is the best girl i ve seen.
she has that goodness of iccha and the bravery of rpr. the perfect girl.

when i say bro-sis jodi etc. its only bcoz of chemistry btwn actors nothing else.
i felt meeshu look good together (this is ofcourse a biased opinion because of my liking of TD).
but still i feel they will make a great couple.

so will yukta(if crap rg wants to bring back srj)
and i dont want a criminal akash (he is a criminal. a fraud. so what if murders are not proved? atleast police case shud be there. let police decide where he murdered or not. but mukta's friend surely didnt fall off on her own. she was pushed. i wasnt shown but its quite clear too. we are not kids. we can easily say she was murdered. )
so i dont want iccha's daughter to patch up with that criminal. so i want her to go with iccha's student vishnu thats allBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

bindusigdl IF-Dazzler
bindusigdl
bindusigdl

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
i want yukta n meesu...Embarrassed

tiny15

SRJKiMahakaali
SRJKiMahakaali

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
no rishi , i don't accuse u of mukta's dushman , i  expressed my displeasure towords disscussion on mishu where i found post biased n offensive. after disscussion with that person found her way to look life and justifcation are  too different for me to understand or me to explain my pov.

agree ckt of meethi n mukta are different , n likes of people too
n o probs if u call mushu bro n sis ,plz call n spread it every where
as i can see many mushu supporter n cvs trying make meekash compatible too wid card thing.
i think they saw our critiscm on meekash , but instead of breaking are trying to improve them
SRJKiMahakaali
SRJKiMahakaali

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessofyuvi

oye dha tu ne kya saari story likh dali...omg...ROFL
mb aaraha hai na ,toh main yukta pe mb likh rahi hoonLOL

ninetosixash

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:10pm | IP Logged

no rishi , i don't accuse u of mukta's dushman , i  expressed my displeasure towords disscussion on mishu where i found post biased n offensive. after disscussion with that person found her way to look life and justifcation are  too different for me to understand or me to explain my pov.

as i can see many mushu supporter n cvs trying make meekash compatible too wid card thing.
i think they saw our critiscm on meekash , but instead of breaking are trying to improve them
sorry i m replying u thi i'd told u that i wudn't .
but i want 2 clear  that i m also not dushman of mukta. i also like her as much as meethi. and earlier after watching meethi's hatred 4 iccha & mukta i liked mukta more but after meethi realized that she mistrusted mukta i now equally like them.
i was neither biased nor my post was offensive.its  ur perceptn that u thot it like that.
yes i've difft POV & i luk life difft.

4 me mukta still has 2 do much more bcoz mukta almost sent meethi 2 suicide & ddin't try 2 stop her also wen naani chickened out.wat if meethi did suicide??and meethi even tho started hating mukta 1st 4 siding wid iccha & then thinking that shes trying 2 snatch akash,never plotted against her but mukta did all this. evn in aman case she plotted against meethi & even aman by getting close 2 yuvi.and thatswhy i said meethi has gone thru enough torture. tho if she'd gone more than it @ ats i wudn't'd minded that also.and i think meethi is still getting punishment that no1 except taps & damini is trying 2 let her move on & want her 2 go back 2 that murderer akash.
@bold1 mukta & meethi r difft in temperament not in gudness. it doesn't mean if sum1 is not much sacrificing or 4giving then they r bad or less gud.both r equally gud.and i never think that mukta is like iccha. she has only 2 qualities of iccha 4giving easily & sacrificing which came after her redemptn oderwise i find her more like taps & RPR esply RPR.while meethi has only temperament of taps & rest shes like iccha & veer esply veer who was also not much scarificing.

@bold purple i agree wid u. theres no compatibility btn meethi & akash.and also btn mukat & vishnu
and CVs r trying 2 make both couples compatible but they r not compatible nor complement each oder nor hav any chemistry btn them. and after watching ystrday's card scene i m really disgsuted wid CVs & akash's ckt.wenever he cums(not the actor) i feel like kicking him.Angry
thaswhy i like meeshu & yukta more. both've chemistry, comaptible & complement each oder also.Smile

Rishi_

SRJKiMahakaali
SRJKiMahakaali

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

sorry i m replying u thi i'd told u that i wudn't .
but i want 2 clear  that i m also not dushman of mukta. i also like her as much as meethi. and earlier after watching meethi's hatred 4 iccha & mukta i liked mukta more but after meethi realized that she mistrusted mukta i now equally like them.
i was neither biased nor my post was offensive.its  ur perceptn that u thot it like that.
yes i've difft POV & i luk life difft.

4 me mukta still has 2 do much more bcoz mukta almost sent meethi 2 suicide & ddin't try 2 stop her also wen naani chickened out.wat if meethi did suicide??and meethi even tho started hating mukta 1st 4 siding wid iccha & then thinking that shes trying 2 snatch akash,never plotted against her but mukta did all this. evn in aman case she plotted against meethi & even aman by getting close 2 yuvi.and thatswhy i said meethi has gone thru enough torture. tho if she'd gone more than it @ ats i wudn't'd minded that also.and i think meethi is still getting punishment that no1 except taps & damini is trying 2 let her move on & want her 2 go back 2 that murderer akash.
@bold1 mukta & meethi r difft in temperament not in gudness. it doesn't mean if sum1 is not much sacrificing or 4giving then they r bad or less gud.both r equally gud.and i never think that mukta is like iccha. she has only 2 qualities of iccha 4giving easily & sacrificing which came after her redemptn oderwise i find her more like taps & RPR esply RPR.while meethi has only temperament of taps & rest shes like iccha & veer esply veer who was also not much scarificing.

@bold purple i agree wid u. theres no compatibility btn meethi & akash.and also btn mukat & vishnu
and CVs r trying 2 make both couples compatible but they r not compatible nor complement each oder nor hav any chemistry btn them. and after watching ystrday's card scene i m really disgsuted wid CVs & akash's ckt.wenever he cums(not the actor) i feel like kicking him.Angry
thaswhy i like meeshu & yukta more. both've chemistry, comaptible & complement each oder also.Smile

sorry tiny hunting by night mare like tej , a attempt to rape , kidnapping , risk to die , insult , n  deception in llove ife
wat u think mukta is some devil that she should have suffer more just for planing
that think make me feel u r biased

u don't undersatand her that she was misguided by nani , after all she trusted her adult
but u do justfy meethi listening akash a stranger

if meethi don't trust mukta fine , but that tym she did not trust even kanh , anni iccha n hated iccha

mukta did widen the gap , but gap was created by meethi herself from satara jail

don't include nani's sin in mukta

neither meethi is so nice n perfect the way u feel for me

meethi did not plan ,but she did hurt her equally intentionlly or unintenionly whether there reason to justify her or not but she did snatch mukta love everytym unknowingly. not blaming meethi for that but she did.

mukta is never 100% iccha , n i don't want her like that i like the way she is combo of rpr taps n iccha in gud terms.

n in meethi except for face i don't relate her to iccha ,just because she is positive ckt.

don't know if im able to get my fav jodiConfused

Edited by princessofkesar - 16 August 2013 at 10:47pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saurabhrocksaimy.

Go to top