Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: princessofkesar

no rishi , i don't accuse u of mukta's dushman , i  expressed my displeasure towords disscussion on mishu where i found post biased n offensive. after disscussion with that person found her way to look life and justifcation are  too different for me to understand or me to explain my pov.

agree ckt of meethi n mukta are different , n likes of people too
n o probs if u call mushu bro n sis ,plz call n spread it every where
as i can see many mushu supporter n cvs trying make meekash compatible too wid card thing.
i think they saw our critiscm on meekash , but instead of breaking are trying to improve them

sorry i m replying u thi i'd told u that i wudn't .
but i want 2 clear  that i m also not dushman of mukta. i also like her as much as meethi. and earlier after watching meethi's hatred 4 iccha & mukta i liked mukta more but after meethi realized that she mistrusted mukta i now equally like them.
i was neither biased nor my post was offensive.its  ur perceptn that u thot it like that.
yes i've difft POV & i luk life difft.

4 me mukta still has 2 do much more bcoz mukta almost sent meethi 2 suicide & ddin't try 2 stop her also wen naani chickened out.wat if meethi did suicide??and meethi even tho started hating mukta 1st 4 siding wid iccha & then thinking that shes trying 2 snatch akash,never plotted against her but mukta did all this. evn in aman case she plotted against meethi & even aman by getting close 2 yuvi.and thatswhy i said meethi has gone thru enough torture. tho if she'd gone more than it @ ats i wudn't'd minded that also.and i think meethi is still getting punishment that no1 except taps & damini is trying 2 let her move on & want her 2 go back 2 that murderer akash.
@bold1 mukta & meethi r difft in temperament not in gudness. it doesn't mean if sum1 is not much sacrificing or 4giving then they r bad or less gud.both r equally gud.and i never think that mukta is like iccha. she has only 2 qualities of iccha 4giving easily & sacrificing which came after her redemptn oderwise i find her more like taps & RPR esply RPR.while meethi has only temperament of taps & rest shes like iccha & veer esply veer who was also not much scarificing.

@bold purple i agree wid u. theres no compatibility btn meethi & akash.and also btn mukat & vishnu
and CVs r trying 2 make both couples compatible but they r not compatible nor complement each oder nor hav any chemistry btn them. and after watching ystrday's card scene i m really disgsuted wid CVs & akash's ckt.wenever he cums(not the actor) i feel like kicking him.😑
thaswhy i like meeshu & yukta more. both've chemistry, comaptible & complement each oder also.😊
SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: tiny15

sorry i m replying u thi i'd told u that i wudn't .

but i want 2 clear  that i m also not dushman of mukta. i also like her as much as meethi. and earlier after watching meethi's hatred 4 iccha & mukta i liked mukta more but after meethi realized that she mistrusted mukta i now equally like them.
i was neither biased nor my post was offensive.its  ur perceptn that u thot it like that.
yes i've difft POV & i luk life difft.

4 me mukta still has 2 do much more bcoz mukta almost sent meethi 2 suicide & ddin't try 2 stop her also wen naani chickened out.wat if meethi did suicide??and meethi even tho started hating mukta 1st 4 siding wid iccha & then thinking that shes trying 2 snatch akash,never plotted against her but mukta did all this. evn in aman case she plotted against meethi & even aman by getting close 2 yuvi.and thatswhy i said meethi has gone thru enough torture. tho if she'd gone more than it @ ats i wudn't'd minded that also.and i think meethi is still getting punishment that no1 except taps & damini is trying 2 let her move on & want her 2 go back 2 that murderer akash.
@bold1 mukta & meethi r difft in temperament not in gudness. it doesn't mean if sum1 is not much sacrificing or 4giving then they r bad or less gud.both r equally gud.and i never think that mukta is like iccha. she has only 2 qualities of iccha 4giving easily & sacrificing which came after her redemptn oderwise i find her more like taps & RPR esply RPR.while meethi has only temperament of taps & rest shes like iccha & veer esply veer who was also not much scarificing.

@bold purple i agree wid u. theres no compatibility btn meethi & akash.and also btn mukat & vishnu
and CVs r trying 2 make both couples compatible but they r not compatible nor complement each oder nor hav any chemistry btn them. and after watching ystrday's card scene i m really disgsuted wid CVs & akash's ckt.wenever he cums(not the actor) i feel like kicking him.😑
thaswhy i like meeshu & yukta more. both've chemistry, comaptible & complement each oder also.😊

sorry tiny hunting by night mare like tej , a attempt to rape , kidnapping , risk to die , insult , n  deception in llove ife
wat u think mukta is some devil that she should have suffer more just for planing
that think make me feel u r biased

u don't undersatand her that she was misguided by nani , after all she trusted her adult
but u do justfy meethi listening akash a stranger

if meethi don't trust mukta fine , but that tym she did not trust even kanh , anni iccha n hated iccha

mukta did widen the gap , but gap was created by meethi herself from satara jail

don't include nani's sin in mukta

neither meethi is so nice n perfect the way u feel for me

meethi did not plan ,but she did hurt her equally intentionlly or unintenionly whether there reason to justify her or not but she did snatch mukta love everytym unknowingly. not blaming meethi for that but she did.

mukta is never 100% iccha , n i don't want her like that i like the way she is combo of rpr taps n iccha in gud terms.

n in meethi except for face i don't relate her to iccha ,just because she is positive ckt.

don't know if im able to get my fav jodiπŸ˜•
Edited by princessofkesar - 10 years ago
tiny15 thumbnail
@pricessofkesra no i don't think mukta is devil but if these same things'd done by meethi & the ckt was still played by TD i still wud'd the same thots.so u can't say i m biased. if u want  2think that i m biased then i've the same thots abt u after reading ur post jsutifying mukta's past deeds & blaming only naani 4 her sins.
4 me meethi was not that much @ fault. and hurting sum1 intenetionally  or unintentinally is difft than planning & plotting & then saying i don't care if she suicides.so in this way i also say that if mukta got more hurt i won't mind.
and yes meethi trusted akash bcoz he gained her trust by helping her & then showing his fake gudness & also made mukta's actions luk like shes all over them. i rembr he once said that mukta is trying  2get close 2 him wen mukta got suspicious abt him & was trying  2find out the truth abt him but meethi didn't trust him but then he showed him how mukta is trying 2 get lose 2 him wen mukta was trying  2see his mark etc.& thatswhy she trusted him & also she felt iccha as criminal & also she wants 2 know abt her father & no1 was ready 2 tell her truth. so she didn't trust ani also.while mukta was told from childhood by jogi that iccha did so much 4 them & taps & she knew naani's nature v.well.
and i m not saying that mukta didn't go thru much but still feel she has 2 do more.bcoz  4 me not trying  2stop sum1 from suicide is horrible than all wat happened wid mukta except that attempt 2 molest.

atleast mukta knew that her parents r separated but meethi never knew whos her father.and i still think that meethi was really bad 2wards iccha watever her reasons were. atleast she shudn't'd insulted her even if she never wanted 2 trust her.thatswhy i also said meethi got wat she did wid her motther & mukta esply wid her mother. & still getting. an dif 2marrow she goes wid akash & got tortured tehn i won't've sympathy wid her.

Edit- and as i'd said we shud agree 2 disagree bcoz my way of luking @ life, sins & punsihments & intentions of ppl  r difft. 4 me mukta was @ more fault than meethi & my thots on these sins wud'd been the same even if mukta was played by TD & meethi by SD.
4 me u shud've gud intentions & shudn't b of planning & plotting types esply like taps & mukta did in UT
Edited by tiny15 - 10 years ago
SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
in regards t parents meethi was lucky at least she felt their dead, mukta ko toh pata tha they r alive but don't know where they r.
she told that  she faced humilation in childhood.

n if u free to feel biase for me ,but i don't  want atleast meethi to suffer after regretting.

meethi was provacated indirectly by nani for sucide ,
neither meethi wanted to sucide nor she went to sucide , nor she said mukta i want to die n mukta did not stopped .

neither mukta expressed she want meethi to die

check all epi n updates
i have checked while discussing wid u r frn surbhi on same.

there was not case of sucide at all except nani said indirectly that people do sucide if they so much are frustrated, mukta listened she was shocked to hear.
but cared damn coz she felt meeth n iccha are evil , y evil person will kill herself they kill others. she did not felt it can be serious

she manpulated meethi to separate from iccha that is the only wrong thing she did
but than she was always puppet 
if she was evil she would not have listen to rpr 
she started doubting nani moment him came b4 molesation case
iccha case thing made her positive fast in day  , if it had not happened also rpr was there to guide his daughter.

n if meethi can get suspicious due to mukta sneaking in akash room n mmanpulation by akash

mukta also got suspicious because overclosness of ammeth , meethi's confession of love n nani's manpulation

if mukta is wrong than meeth is also equally wrong in this matter
Edited by princessofkesar - 10 years ago
tiny15 thumbnail
i'd watched the epis & also this suicide thing was told 2 me by surabhi wen we r discussing abt it in AT long ago. and @ that time i ddin't knwo abt it & i was shocked 2 listen that mukta went this far in her hatred.
so naani did say this 2 meethi & mukta didn't stop bcoz meethi went crying. mukta did almost the same wat taps did wid vansh.
so u want 2 take off balme from mukta which i don't .
and i also don't want either mukta or meethi  2suffer after repenting but b4 this they've 2 go thru punishments 4 all wat they did even if its bit less.
and knowing that ur parents r separated but don't know their locn is better than knowing u may b illegitimate which meethi was told by naani & mukta.

i  think u as biased bcoz u also said the same things bcoz i pt. out mukta's sins & don't agree wid her gudness much. i like her as shes gud but her gudness never impressed me much. shes as gud as meethi. and i still feel meethi has more qulaities of iccha than in mukta but less than in iccha.as i said meethi is more like veer.& a bit of taps like impulsive temperament.
while mukta has more qualities of taps & RPR esply RPR.& iccha 's 2 qualities.

and i'd said that u & i don't agree on this pt. bcoz i totally believe in justice & punishment & karma theory. so 4 me mukta 2 large extent i.e more than meethi & meethi  2 sum extent've 2 pay 4 their past karmas.
so better we stop telling each oder abt our POVs on which we don't agree & won't agree in future also.
SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
i did not see taps vansh scene, but i don't think mukta is at fault just because she did not rum after crying meethi.
she hated meethi y she will go to consloe her
n she hated her because of manpulation

i do belive in karma n fate  , ni don't know how u will justify the iccha's suffering on ur pov of philosophy.

and the illigemate thing was meethi's doubt , offcourse if truth was never hided by iccha n damin  she would never felt so.

n if mukta's gudness does not impress u im not impress wid meethi at all
i don't blame u for that

u tarazoo of sin n punishment is biased

for u mukta lying about cake = fake mrg drama

for u meethi's insecurities in love regarding akash after telling mukta does not love is justfiable but mukta's insceurites after knowing meethi's crush are not

if mukta hates meethi n does not bother to  console crying  meethi after nani saying meethi is illegmate n such people feel like  sucide na all, is equally provacating to commit sucide

but after getting imsult in whole mandap of meekash , getting kidnaped due to it
meethi never showed concern
she was not at all worried that her frn is missing
n gave evil smirk wen she got bashed

could not such big insult  would provocate sucide if rpr was not there to support
or shall we blame meethi too not going to console her after that.

ya agree we will never agreein this topic
tiny15 thumbnail
just bcoz i don't think mukta didn't suffer much & i find meethi equally gud wid mukta. i m biased & u r blaming illlogically meethi but not mukta ,u bcame unbiased.
iccha's sufferings were also due her sum of stupidites & not sum evil karmas.
and this fake mrg drama is not  2hurt sum1 even if in future after knowing they get hurt bcoz here both intentions r not bad. i m also not saying mukta's intentions r bad but she didn't try 2 understand that meethi's condn. so i  don't say that mukta deserves more bcoz of  this but 4 oder thngs done in past.
and watever u deduce from my take on diff  btn meethi's insecurities & mukta's, u can. bcoz 
as i'd said u if this ckt is played by SD & TD respectively still i wudn't'd changed my POV.bcoz 4 me tehres vast diff. which u don't want 2 see as u urself said u luv mukta but i don't luv meethi or mukta. i only like both bcoz i consider them equally gud just bcoz meethi is temperament doesn't make her less gud than mukta. yes mukta's gudness doesn't impress me much but i find her equal  2 meethi.

yes meethi gave evil smirk bcoz she thot mukta was trying  2 separate them & i'd given u the reasons which u selectively using 4 ur own benefit.i m not doing this. i didn't pick up selective things. i see it from all POVs.thatswhy i don't want mukta 2 end up wid any random guy. yes i don't want her opp. vishnu bcoz i don't find them much compatible except in 2-3 qulaities,they don't complement each oder,luk more like a bro-sis jodi & neitehr they've any story & 2 sum extent i want 2 see him wid meethi bcoz of TD also(but mainly bcoz of chemistry i find btn them).

and now bye. don't reply me now as i also ddin't wnat  2reply but replied bcoz u said that i m biased just bcoz i've difft takes despite i said that 4 me its ckts portrayal & not the actor playing. i'd again said that if meethi si played by SD & mukta by TD i wud'd same thots but u still said i m biased so i thatswhy i repleid.

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
taps vansh scene was telecast on  around 16 july  2010 .in this vansh said that tapasya what u have done there is only 1 punishment for u that is death for u .then he point gun towards tapasya .tapasya says ek minute and start calling nashedi pagal .hum to hain hi gunehgar pur aapne kya kiya ek bhai ho kur apne bhai pur vishwas nahi kiya .kya aap apne bhai se nazren mila paayengen galti hum dono se hui agar humare gunah ki saja maut hai to aapki saja kya honi chahiye .vansh in self gulty mode then he point gun towards tapasya then point himself then towards tapasya then to himself and shoot himself he was about to fall on tapasya but tapasya move away then she saw veer coming and she hide herself .sid recored convo between tapasya and vansh .iccha saw gun in veer hand and mis understand veer that veer  has kill vansh 
SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
lol ignore my post if u don't want to reply ,i have no issues wid meeshu pairing as i m not at all interested in mukshu
n if role was not played by sd n some oder my pov would have been same.i support the mukta ckt here not sd.
n meethi was played by sd i would have criticised her equally no matter  how positive she is
it was never td/sd for me
otherwise i would be one to blame iccha never loved her
it was always meethi n mukta
neither mukta brought cake to hurt someone , she brought as it was burned. in yesterday episode vishnu itself explained the pro cons of fake mrg drama n i agree wid him.

i did not get  wat u meant by selective reasoning !

n i never say meethi is bad ,infact gudness or badness is not my criteria to like a ckt.
we r human wid multiiple shades , n we do  grey n white both.
but in ut it was always either black or white, totally wrong.

i like the ckt on basis of  how that person is passionate towardsthe people they love,their sennsiblity to deal situation, their humblness to accept if they do wrong n most importantly correct n never repeat it.ability to impress wid simplicity and to think about people they love first than others than self.
i like mukta's way of temperment towards life, not  just because she is positive.