Mariam_Sultan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Hope it ends as soon as possible๐Ÿ˜ณ
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: princessofkesar

rishi even i criticised jodi includin murant mushu more than meekash, but do you think mukta goes in between of meethi vishnu? to spoil their scenes?
is she trying snatch vishnu from meethi?

whos saying that mukta is cuming in btn their scenes?? i think u'd read my post In AT & hav false assumptions. nowhere i said that shes cuming in btn. i said that i m not liking her scenes wid vishnu  & why shes shown like this. so this complaint is not abt her but abt CVs.
no right ? infact vishnu is finding bahan to confess his love.

he tried 2 confess but b4 saying yes 2 meethi.not now. and this is also shown by CVs which i m not liking.
she supported that akash just for the sake of happiness of meethi because she loves him, and she does not had evidence against his murderer.to blame her that she did not put him in jail
what she sees is redemption and love in akash as per said by cvs๐Ÿ˜•
can any girl be nice to guy who had kidnapped her , but she did forgive him?
why because of meethi right?
yeah but why 2 support him wen she doesn't want 2 4give easily.yes meethi still has concern 4 akash but thats bcoz no1 can so easily 4get the prsn whom he/she'd luved truly onec.and does this mean u  shud go out of ur way 2 help that prsn. she didn't 4give him 4 meethi only but 4 bcoz of her convictions also bcoz she was also 4given by iccha & meethi 4 trying  2 seprate them.
is she is tieing meethi or putting gun on her forhead to accept akash.theres sumthing called forcing ur views thru actions also which shes doing. if she thinks that meethi still has feelings then also she shudn't asked her constantly 2 give chance 2 akash & help him out.she shud only console her but not like plz give chance 2 akash. if sum1 do this wid me i"ll defntly feel offended & don't like this.
ultimately it will be meethi who will decide whom she wants?yes the last decision"ll b of meethi only
aab when person says i hate akash , but her eyes speak that she loves aksh show concern about him, so naturally she did question meethi and akash ko cvs ne martyer banaya where rpr n jogi usse support karte hai.
i think i'd said that she can't 4get it easily wen u luved truly.and meethi tho'd concern but she wants 2 move on & doesn't want 2 4give akash so shes trying but its not easy.
mukta is not supporting him that way.
it's was so stupid ways to get rid of akash like tell him to cook in 3hr, so wat  big thing she did just brought cake to lessen burden. na coz felt sympathy
yeah it mite b stupid but meethi thot that he"ll do mistake & she can fire him.and lessening sum1s burden is not called sympathy then wat we call it?? i think wen we help sum1 in doing their work or want 2 lessen the burden means we've sum sort of symapthy 4 that prsn. odewise we don't help or try 2 lessen the burden of work of a stranger.
because she feels meekash loves eachother , cvs show akash changed , n murders are not proved so u can't blame mukta herebut she was convinced @ that time that akash'd murered her frnd.
she is not going out of the way
and except for cake incident she did not help him anywhere.
just bcoz she feels doesn't make her rite 2  support akash.and she only helped him in cake incident but indirectly shes trying 2 make meethi see akash so-called improvement. 
we  know CVs showed him redeemed & CVs r also trying2 show mukta doing this & shes not doing herself.but i think then we shudn't ever blame any ckt bcoz its CVs who make ckts like evil or gud.

mistakes do happen from person wen mukta had misunderstood iccha meethi aman
but she broke up wid him she did everything possible for their happiness to, even was ready to get married tej, risked her life to stop meethi mrg. was all alone trying collect evidence just to protect her.
so do you rejoice her heartbreak by  saying that she desrves a punishment?
wen she was misunderstood every1 felt bad.and we praised 4 her 4 it but it doesn't mean if shes doing sumthing wrong she shudn't be even criticised?? 
and yes i said that i m happy shes getting this punsihment but not that i m really happy abt it bcoz i think she shudn't try 2 do almost the same mistakes.and if u call it rejoicing then i'd rejoiced wen meethi was punished @ ats.i also said that shes getting punishment 4 not trusting mukta.
and meethi never did any mistake?who said that??
she never misunderstood iccha /mukta who said that?? every1 knows who'd wtached this show from the 1st epi.
she was right when she blamed mukta of snatching her love akash no1 justified her but like i said akash made mukat luk like that only & it was not only meethi who thot like this but all except RPR thot like this even jogi whose the most sane ckt of this show.and wid the past like mukta has where she plotted & planned against meethi & iccha, meethi wud'd thot like this only. even if i'd been @ meethi's place i wud'd thot this only keeping in my mind wat mukta tried 2 do even tho shes improved now.
she is right to feel for akash after knowing truth and needs help of another man just to drove akashaway .
she is strong or weak minded?
wats wrong in it?? i don't think its wrong.and wen oder prsn is ready 2 help her like this then wats wrong??
shes not that much weak minded but she luved that murderer truly & u can't 4get that so easily.

mukta is not sweet and kind hearted and helpful?
she has been taking care of adults from start of postleap
she used to study in libary to cut down expenditure because jogi was poor that tym
she used to study hard ,livesimple life untill cvs made her neg suddenly just to show tapu 2 and collect sympathy for meethi.
but failed as their trp tripped down
mukta was not sweet & kind hearted like shes now. she was a normal gal @ that time.yes she was taking care of her adults but that doesn't mean she was superior than meethi . or she was not made -ve 2 collect sympathy 4 meethi. meethi was shown bubbly & irritaing but wid golden heart from the start. she befriended mukta even tho she was much richer than her but never made her felt like below her. she even asked her 2 choose dress from new branded dresses which she didn't wear even 4 once but it was mukta who chose the once worn red dress.
now also like responsible girl she goes to college ,helps in family chores ,takes care of family and friends

before this vishnu entered , what mukta used to do , 24 hr meethi and only meethi
she did not keep grudge of meekash wedding
then b4 akash came in meethi's help meethi also helped her. she did've grudge against iccha wenever she tried 2 shower luv on mukta but she never held mukta responsible 4 it & never plotted & planned against her. she always disliked iccha only & that 2 bcoz of mukta's past deeds against iccha where she instigated meethi.
did u see meethi supporting mukta during her bad tym soo much๐Ÿ˜ฒ she used to be busy wid akash
no it was iccha n jogi n rpr
tapu was busy wid veecha union
but meethi lost her trust on mukta & akash also made her luk like mukta as shes all over him.so why shud she help her. she helped mukta b4 akash entered.
now also 24 hr our love or hate only akash is in mind of meethi

bcoz meethi wants him out & doesn't want 2 4give.

does meeth is only human and have heart?
same can b said abt mukta. does only she a human & has heart??
mukta did not go  through any pain?
did meethi not go thru any pain??
right from childhood she was deprived of mother n father both same is 4 meethi. she alos didn't get her parent's luv
no sibling no pampering she was pampered by jogi tho he also tried 2 put values & above all naani always pampered her.just like meethi was by ani & kanha but here damini tried 2 put values. thatswhy meethi was kind hearted even tho was irritating @ the same time.
her first love aman could not balance relation between his  frn n  gf , n it just fueled their misunderstanding before even their love could bloomit was not aman's fault only. it was mukta's insecurities also. aman'd told her & meethi that he luvs her only & considers meethi as only  a frnd. Taali do haath se bajati hai ek haath se nahi.
her best buddy yuvi whom she trusted blindly tried to rape her
yuvi tried but why?? she sort of made him think like this wen started accepting expensive gifts like diamond necklace or bracelet from him just 2 make aman jealous.
how convienetly ppl 4got all this??
so she faced distrust  and failure in life with every man including vishnu whom she thinks she has onesided feeling.
by this logic meethi also faced distrust. she not only get betrayed in luv but also got tortured indirectly & directly @ ats
what is her fault if meethi can't get rid of feeling for akash and if vishnu does not love meethi?whos saying anything like this 2 mukta. we r saying this 2 CVs who made it like this.
is she creating problem?is she going out of the way to stop theiir wedding who said this?? no1
now certainly not when she is convinced that messhu loves eachother, she is not even thinking of meekash now.
no1 is saying that shes creating prob now wen she thinks meehsu luv each oder.
did she always take rash descion to marry hurridely n trust wrong person everytym?she didn't take rash decisions but she did get influenced by naani enough 2 create misunderstanding btn meethi & iccha & didn't stop meethi wen she went 2 suicide saying 2 naani why shud i stop her. u said this so u shud worry abt it.
what disgusting things she does, does she lust for vishnu?
does she dream of song and love every now and than during shraadh /astivisarjan of iccha or when his mrg his fixed to meethi.
can't she share her feeling and pain with her father?
whos saying shes lusting him?? no1 said. don't assume things which r not said.no1 is aying she can't share her feelings 2 her father.

i m  BIGGEST supporter of yukta
but i can't be insensentive and biased while supporting my jodi.
facts r facts
so u mean 2 say we r biased bcoz we think mukta & vishnu luk like as sis -bro jodi??this is not insenstiveness but the facts r facts.
i support yukta at the same tym criticise yuvi for his misdeeds . will never support him for that.
people took his side by saying mukta provcated him , accepted his gifts 
never she never
we also support meethi(tho 4 me meethi & mukta r alike) but never supported her wen she distrusted her mother under mukta's influence or distrusted mukta bcoz of akash.she mite'dn't provoked yuvi but by accepting expensive gifts from sum1 just 2 make ur BF jealous is not a gud thing also.
she considered him as her pillar and knight who could help her in any matter.

and returned his gifts ,but she had to keep because yuvi emmotionally blackmailed her.
it was after aman left bcoz of her behaviour.
to me mukta and vishnu are compatible but without any chemistry , i don't like them . but just because i like yuvi , i never bashed vishnu.but 4 many oders who don't even post here they r neither compatible nor've any chemistry. if compatibility means gud ness then meethi is also compatible but wid chemistry & thaswhy i like meeshu. even tho meethi asked vishnu 4 agreeing 2 mrg she still said she"ll abide by his decision watever it b & even now shes thinking abt him that he has 2 do all this.& shes trying 2 tell atleast this 2 damini but can't bcoz of sumthing or else cuming up. 
noone is perfect and if i want can point out his mistakes too.
right now he is lying to all n himself and breaking trust of everyone.he also  knows he is wrong.
no1 is saying hes perfect. and abt telling lie & breaking trust then i don't think its wrong bcoz hes also thinking that hes helping meethi whom he consider as his frnd. hes wrong bcoz hes helping widout thinking abt him but mukta is rite wen she helped akash.
wow wat a convienency!!๐Ÿ‘

meekash ,i don't support just because akash crimes are unpunished and his redemption is unsatisfactory.
they are not at all compatible and some of their scenes have zero chemistryi also don't support meekash just bcoz of his crimes & unsatisfactory redemptn but i also think they r not compatible nor complement each oder nor hav any chemistry. i don't want 2 use the word which i feel everytime both cum 2gether bcoz its 2 bad even worse than i use bro-sis jodi.
only in their aggressive physical scenes they impress some audience and have their fan following.i don't find even that impressive
but i m not against that fan following , everyone is entitled to their opinion.i m also not against them not even those who like mukta wid vishnu giving all sort of illogics.

i support meeshu inspite of lack of chemistry in them , ya my selfish reason is there i want yukta.
but truth is i can't see chemistry between a guy and girl who does not have one percent feeling for eachother and like someone else.just bcoz they don't've  eyelocks or so called comedy circus ke ajoobe type of scenes doesn't prove or make no chemsitry btn them. and its not necessary that having feeling  4 each oder creates chemistry only. it depends on prsn 2 prsn percepn.
and it is clear cut truth.only 4 u & sum oder die hard fans of mukta not 4 all who don't even post here.
still i support them.
but i support meeshu bcoz i find them more compatible, they complement each oder also & hav chemistry even tho theres no eyelocks & forced roamntic expressions.

rishi it's not about  u , but my general reaction to general post regarding mushu which i found biased towards mukta.
yeah rishi its 2wards me bcoz i always says that i don't like mukta wid vishnu a bit.
and one more question to all , ever since i joined ut forum wen poll was between tapu v/s iccha/meethi and mukta
mukta never used to get votes we never complained to rash/td fans
but if in any poll if mukta gets more votes , y people get so stunned?
she does have her fan following ,inspite of her late entery in ut.
so nothing to get astonished.
and no need to find excuse , there are many people in this world and everyone has it's own interest.
ppl getting stunned bcoz she has less fan -following than TD or RD & much less. even on IF its much less than TD & RD.
and i love mukku and respect other actors too but if i have any complain against any character i have been always open direct to discuss in forum widout bashing actress.who'd bashed shrijita?saying that i don't like shri wid ajay bcoz theres no chemistry btn them is bashing??i think u doesn't know wat is bashing of a prsn if u'd seen old posts of this forum wen TD was bashed 4 her ht. etc.
u should dare to say truth openly.
generally i don't interfer in other topics threads , untill the water rises above head.so u want 2 say that we r doing this & we r lying & don't've guts 2 say truth. i also never interfer in oder threads except ajay's AT or where hes mentioned or meeshu is talked .

and i never accused meethi /bashed td we also never did this 2 mukta or SD. just 2 criticse sum of her actions of these days is bashing??
but if anyone does to her this , her fans do support her na?no1 has stopped u but u r stopping oders 2 do the same by asking 2 change their views & giving justifcins 4 her actions & not accepting oders views.
so i can't support my fav ckt /actress?support her . no1 is stopping u.
we should keep quiet, can't defend her?

i want answers to my question from all who had this  particulars problems with mukta. mentioned in my post.

i think i'd tried  2give u all answers. and i hope u also try 2 understand oder's posts & don't accuse them of being biased or think their criticism as bashing of sum ckts or actors. and even tho i'd defended meethi or vishnu or criticised mukta doesn't mean i hate her or like meethi's ckt more than her. i like her equally . yes i like TD bit more may b bcoz of iccha's ckt. oderwise u can see i'vn't joined her FP either on IF or FB. i only joined Ajay's FP on IF & FB & meeshu page on FB.

Edited by tiny15 - 10 years ago
SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
whos saying that mukta is cuming in btn their scenes?? i think u'd read my post In AT & hav false assumptions. nowhere i said that shes cuming in btn. i said that i m not liking her scenes wid vishnu  & why shes shown like this. so this complaint is not abt her but abt CVs.

@to like or not to like mukshu scenes is personal opinion , no one will have objection to it.
Originally posted by: tiny15

2day i didn't like the epi much bcoz of mukta in btn meethi-vishnu scene.๐Ÿฅฑ

and pre-cap is so ๐Ÿคขplz i don't want mukta wid real vishnu. i just can't stand her wid him.๐Ÿฅฑ

when mukta  come in between them,in rakshabandhan she should tie rakhi after just because vishnu is glancing at her and feeling uncomforatable due to teasing about mrg ,or she should wear burkha?
he tried 2 confess but b4 saying yes 2 meethi.not now. and this is also shown by CVs which i m not liking.

@ so u agree he loves mukta , and still wants her 
and  go to see it's not mukta who is runing behind him and breaking mishu mrg  or coming in between them to get blamed so how she spoils mishu scenes who not even look at each other face while talking properly.

yeah but why 2 support him wen she doesn't want 2 4give easily.yes meethi still has concern 4 akash but thats bcoz no1 can so easily 4get the prsn whom he/she'd luved truly onec.and does this mean u  shud go out of ur way 2 help that prsn. she didn't 4give him 4 meethi only but 4 bcoz of her convictions also bcoz she was also 4given by iccha & meethi 4 trying  2 seprate them.
forcing ur views thru actions also which shes doing. if she thinks that meethi still has feelings then also she shudn't asked her constantly 2 give chance 2 akash & help him out.she shud only console her but not like plz give chance 2 akash. if sum1 do this wid me i"ll defntly feel offended & don't like this.

@ u mean she forgive akash because iccha had forgiven mukta of her mistakes, so that means she is following her dear icchaji's principal of giving one chance.
meethi's is also forgiven by iccha n muktalike that.
ya it's difficult to forget true love , but at the same tym difficult to forgive true betrayal.u have to take frim decsion to forgiveor not,meethi was still in dilema she repeatdly said she does not trust him but never commiite  she does not want to forgive him that tym.
so it was mere suggesstion to test him n give him chance to proof not forcing. she said it just two tyms. and only helped in cake thing.
otherwise she never forced her n say  go meethi forgive him , he is ur true love , don't marry vishnu marry akash.

forcing is wat u see is done by tapu , when she is not come out of her first trauma she is not ready for such quick relations she is emmotionally blackmailed for remarriage.

wat mukta is did was frnly advice , that too just 2-3  tyms when he was doing drama outside the housein rain n wid kids .
what u think wat tapu is doing is not emmotinal blackmail or forcing?
i think i'd said that she can't 4get it easily wen u luved truly.and meethi tho'd concern but she wants 2 move on & doesn't want 2 4give akash so shes trying but its not easy
@ so u agree she showed love for akash , and that is y mukta thought that akash is changed and meethi still loves him if they sort out their trust issue she will be happy.
but now when mukta is convinced due to mrg drama that she is moving on, do u see mukta telling her to give chance to akash.

and this 23 days challenge thing was accepted by meethi willingly , after that mukta never went and begged to give chance for akash to say that she constantly support him.
yeah it mite b stupid but meethi thot that he"ll do mistake & she can fire him.and lessening sum1s burden is not called sympathy then wat we call it?? i think wen we help sum1 in doing their work or want 2 lessen the burden means we've sum sort of symapthy 4 that prsn. odewise we don't help or try 2 lessen the burden of work of a strange

@ frankly speaking if u are  true to ur heart and strong u don't need any such silly tasks to get rid of people u don't want in ur life.
if i was in her placed i would not even bother or want to see his face , forget about preparing dinner on my b'day from person i hate.
never denied mukta helped out of  sympathy ,it was more on humantarian grounds. can u expect ur new naukar to cook food n cake in 3 hr. n if that naukar his ex hubby of ur best frn and shown by cvs that truly loves ur  frn and doing this to repent and win her back. and u see u frn lying to herself when she says she is happy to torture him and gets hurt when see that her hubby is in pain.

does this she is doing all this for herself or meethi?
what benefit she gets a supporting person who had even kidnapped her?

but she was convinced @ that time that akash'd murered her frnd.

@ nope she had doubt as her frn died suspiciously when ashe was about to tell the truth and saw mere shadow.
repeatdly police investigation said it was accident and mukta had not seen akash at the site before during or after the accident to be so sure.neither cvs made akash commit his crimes.it was doubt which was shown to washed off due to no evidence and akash's redemption by cvs.

just bcoz she feels doesn't make her rite 2  support akash.and she only helped him in cake incident but indirectly shes trying 2 make meethi see akash so-called improvement. 
we  know CVs showed him redeemed & CVs r also trying2 show mukta doing this & shes not doing herself.but i think then we shudn't ever blame any ckt bcoz its CVs who make ckts like evil or gud.

@helping once , thinking about happiness of ur frn is not wrong.
she was the one who q about bail to his father.
after she reapeadtly saw the penance of akash potrayed by cvs outside thakur haveli and love in meethi's eyes she helped him once.
if meethi can't forget akash who made her dance on death of mother cheated her than it is not mukta fault.
she just want her to marry person whom she loves if she loves akash and now a gud person she supports that mrg.if she loves vishnu she also support this mrg
i don't find wrong logic in mukta here all she cared for happiness of her frn and not herself.
 if the logic behind the action of ckt is not at all justifiable u tend to crticise it.but before crticising mukta the way u take side of meethi by looking through her pov of u try to see things in mukta's pov once.
i don't find her wrong weh i see through her eyes.
wen she was misunderstood every1 felt bad.and we praised 4 her 4 it but it doesn't mean if shes doing sumthing wrong she shudn't be even criticised?? 
and yes i said that i m happy shes getting this punsihment but not that i m really happy abt it bcoz i think she shudn't try 2 do almost the same mistakes.and if u call it rejoicing then i'd rejoiced wen meethi was punished @ ats.i also said that shes getting punishment 4 not trusting mukta.

@ u know there were post  wen some people were happy that meethi marry akash the criminal because she did not trust her frn,
i never supported and rejoiced.

so wen mukta was wrong , whole forum bashed her , and we could nevetr side her 4 wat wrong thing she did.
but than after her improvement realisation overcoming of misunderstandiing. what kind of sin is left of her to get punished?u wan't her in jail or bear repated heart break just because she breakup wid aman.
is it a big crime to misunderstand a guy who starts ignoring u after accepting ur proposal and  when u see the love does not exsist it's mere attraction.
sorry i did not see ur rejoicing post over meethi
wat mistakes she is reapeating is she angry mad planing against mishu?

she never misunderstood iccha /mukta who said that?? every1 knows who'd wtached this show from the 1st epi.
she was right when she blamed mukta of snatching her love akash no1 justified her but like i said akash made mukat luk like that only & it was not only meethi who thot like this but all except RPR thot like this even jogi whose the most sane ckt of this show.and wid the past like mukta has where she plotted & planned against meethi & iccha, meethi wud'd thot like this only. even if i'd been @ meethi's place i wud'd thot this only keeping in my mind wat mukta tried 2 do even tho shes improved now

@ so meethi did mistakes ,if meethi was manpulated by akash mukta was by nani.
do u see us any of mukku fans saying meethi  did so in so in past so deserves punishment , now also.
thats y i raised this question on past  mistakes where person has truly regretted if u still continue to poke them just to justify ur blames in the hope to get fav jodi and find reason to put ckt down.
so u can  expect same treatment from others by  mukshu fans to  justify if vishnu and mukta mrg is fixed and meethi now in love wid vishnu!
is it fair?

wats wrong in it?? i don't think its wrong.and wen oder prsn is ready 2 help her like this then wats wrong??
shes not that much weak minded but she luved that murderer truly & u can't 4get that so easil

@ i find wrong betraying to self and others, it was she truly wanted to get marry and move on i would be proud of her.
but no she fears that she will fall weak infront of akash after promising to her anni , after knowing the truth she is still confuse about her life . she is not at all thinking of future whether she really wants akash to go or not ?
is she ready to accept new man?
will she ever forget chapter of akash , it her rage of betrayal  and pastering n  emmtional blackmail by tapu anni that she pretends to moved on.
she should sit and decide wat is right wat is wrong , wat i want , how can i be happy , and while doing this she sould be true to herself if not others.

mukta was not sweet & kind hearted like shes now. she was a normal gal @ that time.yes she was taking care of her adults but that doesn't mean she was superior than meethi . or she was not made -ve 2 collect sympathy 4 meethi. meethi was shown bubbly & irritaing but wid golden heart from the start. she befriended mukta even tho she was much richer than her but never made her felt like below her. she even asked her 2 choose dress from new branded dresses which she didn't wear even 4 once but it was mukta who chose the once worn red dress

@ disagree , i had seen mukta trying take care of sick jogi , working hard to get glory of his grandparents ,listening to elders ,punctual  gal who lived just coz of her family.
if she was not kind , she would have never protected meethi during ragging.
i see golden heart in mukta too only she was angry young women she is still but now knows where n how much to use , do frnship see status? if meethi great just because she befriended  poor mukta n gifts her , than tapu gets same credit.
all rich frns who shower wid gifts to ur frn become golden hearted. but care n support of poor should be ignored?
i m not even thinking abt that dress incident as i don't belive in uttaran concept , i share my stuff  n use my stuff of my frns.
we care damn who belongs to which class.

then b4 akash came in meethi's help meethi also helped her. she did've grudge against iccha wenever she tried 2 shower luv on mukta but she never held mukta responsible 4 it & never plotted & planned against her. she always disliked iccha only & that 2 bcoz of mukta's past deeds against iccha where she instigated meethi.
@ how n when , consoled her once, did she planned and spent tym wid mukta.i have all the episodes due to focus on mukta n yuvi track. akash had immediately entered in meethi life,meethi came once to console mukta.and whenmukta said icchaji is rite she started hating her too
not because iccha took care of mukta that tym , but just because people said iccha is rite n ur wrong.
but meethi lost her trust on mukta & akash also made her luk like mukta as shes all over him.so why shud she help her. she helped mukta b4 akash entered
@ that was much later after the case , during case n before getting doubts mukta was in favour of akash. meethi  was always busy in her life and her life was akash.
@than better she do it sensibly , and distinguish love or hate  and make her life easy too

oes meeth is only human and have heart?

@ exactly , than if people think about meeth is going through pain , and thinking about  her love her mrg  life  is rite but that wen some people think about mukta's pain her love her mrg  are wrong? every tym mushu v/s meeshu topic comes the reason to justfy mishu is meeth is heartbroken n pain suffered a lot [mostly due to her mistakes] but does it mean mukta never suffered i raised point for same reason.

no sibling no pampering she was pampered by jogi tho he also tried 2 put values & above all naani always pampered her.just like meethi was by ani & kanha but here damini tried 2 put values. thatswhy meethi was kind hearted even tho was irritating @ the same time.

never she was pressurised by nani to get good grades n good career n struggle basic need  for like phone too. jogi also gave values to mukta ,better check initall episodes 
she was never pampered struggling to fulfill fees n basic need yet smiling so her badepapa is never hurt. thats y she agrreed tutor yuvi.

t was not aman's fault only. it was mukta's insecurities also. aman'd told her & meethi that he luvs her only & considers meethi as only  a frnd. Taali do haath se bajati hai ek haath se nahi.

@ tali do haath se nahi bajati so isee fault of aman also , who does not had courtesy to call mukta that he won't rch on tym , she spots him wid girl whos is arched enemy notorious to steal love [as described by nani] after that u r boyfrn 90% tym talks about her spends tym wid her raising suspicion and moves on easily to fall for meethi immediatley after breakup
i don't see trustworthy true lover in him just coz he is positive ckt

yuvi tried but why?? she sort of made him think like this wen started accepting expensive gifts like diamond necklace or bracelet from him just 2 make aman jealous.
@omg this is justifiction for rape?
i condem the rape of any women , be a wh**e or super villain.
mukta did not fall in anyof this extreme category!
she slapped yuvi - ilove yuvi but accept 100% mistake of yuvi
she did use yuvi to make jealous aman , just to show her point,he said meethi is my frn and spending tym wid her is not big isshu she did same thing to show whether aman is so great hearted not to feel jealous.
trust issueki baat hi mat karo ,it was new love and trust was shatteres before budding . no effort was there from guy who claimed to love her secretly for 2 years.and gifts she rejected for that yuvi did big drama n made her accept.
so this r reason to rape a girl?

by this logic meethi also faced distrust. she not only get betrayed in luv but also got tortured indirectly & directly @ ats
@but he came back to her and is positive , and it's not that she was forced in mrg she was very well warned before n she jumped in fire willingly. lucky star , akash became positive in one day after death of iccha

whos saying shes lusting him?? no1 said. don't assume things which r not said.no1 is aying she can't share her feelings 2 her father.
Originally posted by: tiny15

navi i've also lost interest in UT bcoz of this track. i want meethi-vishnu mrg oderwise i wish Ajay leaves UT ASAP. can't see him wid mukta. she just disgusts me wenever i see her wid him.๐Ÿคข

i want her wid either yuvi or sum oder gud guy. but can't tolerate wid Ajay.๐Ÿฅฑ

wat does mukta do so disgusting when she is wid vishnu, is it only mukta disgust u and not vice versa.

so u mean 2 say we r biased bcoz we think mukta & vishnu luk like as sis -bro jodi??this is not insenstiveness but the facts r facts

@ biased  n insensenstive because while supporting mishu , find reason that  wat mukta will face due to mishu is her fate , she is at blame , rejoice saying she desreves it.
overlook mistake of meethi and vishnu
u have reason to justify them , see things in ur pov but not in everyone
and due to name calling for mukta

opinion differ from person to person u agree that na?
in my opinon if mukta vishnu are cousins bro n sis , if i be true to my self i find mishu twins.and it's eniterly my pov
but it's nonone my concern so never bother about their chemistry.
u like it support it , but for that puttting mukta down is unfair.
i can't blame mushu fans if they do same.
and facts r facts

we also support meethi(tho 4 me meethi & mukta r alike) but never supported her wen she distrusted her mother under mukta's influence or distrusted mukta bcoz of akash.she mite'dn't provoked yuvi but by accepting expensive gifts from sum1 just 2 make ur BF jealous is not a gud thing also.
@ nope she was not even aware thst it's yuvi's gift , and once u have forgiven meethi u forget her deeds but mukta past still haunts just to justfy trejoicing over hearbreak, that is the difference i felt,

she did this before aman left , as i said i have all yukta scenes as i make vm on them by heart.

but 4 many oders who don't even post here they r neither compatible nor've any chemistry. if compatibility means gud ness then meethi is also compatible but wid chemistry & thaswhy i like meeshu. even tho meethi asked vishnu 4 agreeing 2 mrg she still said she"ll abide by his decision watever it b & even now shes thinking abt him that he has 2 do all this.& shes trying 2 tell atleast this 2 damini but can't bcoz of sumthing or else cuming up. 

i find them compatible and see many fans supporting them for same over meeshu, inafct i feel vishnu emmotinally blackmailed by himself n promise n begging of meethi to help her.
he gets annoyed wid topic of mrg , can't see bit of love in them , but i will glad if meeshu happens offcourse my selfwish reason.
no1 is saying hes perfect. and abt telling lie & breaking trust then i don't think its wrong bcoz hes also thinking that hes helping meethi whom he consider as his frnd. hes wrong bcoz hes helping widout thinking abt him but mukta is rite wen she helped akash.

not a convient  , bringing cake n saying it was baked by akash is not equal to  fake mrg drama.
if it is equal to u than wat i can say.
helping frn  , when u know it  is not giving her or himself nor his family happiness is rite  , when he himself is not covinced than it's ur pov

.i m also not against them not even those who like mukta wid vishnu giving all sort of illogics
@ i m toh not against meekash or mishu watever illogical reason they have to support.

just bcoz they don't've  eyelocks or so called comedy circus ke ajoobe type of scenes doesn't prove or make no chemsitry btn them. and its not necessary that having feeling  4 each oder creates chemistry only. it depends on prsn 2 prsn percepn.

@ comdey circus ke ajoobe scenes , oh i did not find any in mushu, most of their secnes lacked spark  but the two scenes of earing and tooth paste do look cute rest are tooo boring.
especially the dance.
and mishu unke scenes pe toh hasi aati hai na rona , don't know wat they do , eyelocks chodo thik tarah se acche se baat toh kare , vishnu is always ready to tell truth , meethi is thinking about akash , and busy cursing him and both r in guilt 
i find this drama worse than comedy circus to get rid  of akash , has it been willingly acceptedl mrg to move on truly it would have been good
in my perception no chemistry

only 4 u & sum oder die hard fans of mukta not 4 all who don't even post here.
still i support them.
but i support meeshu bcoz i find them more compatible, they complement each oder also & hav chemistry even tho theres no eyelocks & forced roamntic expressions.

@and i find many such mushu  fans in social network site,and i support mishu inspite of not convinced as jodi for my selfish desire n avoid future bash on mukta by handful of mishu fans

ppl getting stunned bcoz she has less fan -following than TD or RD & much less. even on IF its much less than TD & RD.
 so u mean over the months it never rised , td 's stardum is due to iccha n it' did fade recently  as loyal fans of iccha are not there ,fans were more to her ckt iccha.
n there common fan following of all three who vote just according to story and not actress.
u have capablity accept glory , the defeat also is part of life. should know to accept both ,rather considering one always superior over other. because popularity n fans are never constant. and not only for td fans but rash n sree fans too it's applicable.

nd i love mukku and respect other actors too but if i have any complain against any character i have been always open direct to discuss in forum widout bashing actress.who'd bashed shrijita?saying that i don't like shri wid ajay bcoz theres no chemistry btn them is bashing??i think u doesn't know wat is bashing of a prsn if u'd seen old posts of this forum wen TD was bashed 4 her ht. etc.
generally i don't interfer in other topics threads , untill the water rises above head.so u want 2 say that we r doing this & we r lying & don't've guts 2 say truth. i also never interfer in oder threads except ajay's AT or where hes mentioned or meeshu is talked .
and i never accused meethi /bashed td we also never did this 2 mukta or SD. just 2 criticse sum of her actions of these days is bashing??
but if anyone does to her this , her fans do support her na?no1 has stopped u but u r stopping oders 2 do the same by asking 2 change their views & giving justifcins 4 her actions & not accepting oders views.

@ than be open say it , did anyone stop u'll to say that speaking truth in forum is not allowed, just because people havie different view. just bacuse it is ats  n can be used in disccussion did u'll see us while disgaree mukshu unfair towards vishnu ?
[but if any1 criticise mukta  4 her actions these days or doesn't like her chemistry wid vishnu then its bashing but u can bash meethi saying shes snatching mukta's happiness.
@bold exactly but ppl only hav selective memory.]

y u felt so , because i have critisced meethi  never supported her bashing r n wat is wrong if i find  certain post objectionable  , i will always .point out.

think i'd tried  2give u all answers. and i hope u also try 2 understand oder's posts & don't accuse them of being biased or think their criticism as bashing of sum ckts or actors. and even tho i'd defended meethi or vishnu or criticised mukta doesn't mean i hate her or like meethi's ckt more than her. i like her equally . yes i like TD bit more may b bcoz of iccha's ckt. oderwise u can see i'vn't joined her FP either on IF or FB. i only joined Ajay's FP on IF & FB & meeshu page on FB.

u are free to crtiscie mukta , but be fair to accept the crtiscim  from other .
and be fair while judging and giving verdict  ,do  see via   oder pov once   n present ur view wid out hurting others
 because if we had to oppose mushu  being biased towards vishnu in our ats , by calling names to vishnu  i think this disccussion would have occur long back.

Edited by princessofkesar - 10 years ago
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

@to like or not to like mukshu scenes is personal opinion , no one will have objection to it.
but where did i say that shes cuming in btn??i said i didn't like bcoz of her scene in btn.i just said i can't stand her wid vishnu which is true not bcoz i hate mukta or shri. i like the ckt & actress both.
when mukta  come in between them,in rakshabandhan she should tie rakhi after just because vishnu is glancing at her and feeling uncomforatable due to teasing about mrg ,or she should wear burkha?
and where did i say this abt rakhi scene?? i know & i didn't say abt this scene.

@ so u agree he loves mukta , and still wants her did i say mukta is running after her??he just wants her bcoz he thinks he luvs her & atleast 4 me its not luv. u can see it as luv.
and  go to see it's not mukta who is runing behind him and breaking mishu mrg  or coming in between them to get blamed so how she spoils mishu scenes who not even look at each other face while talking properly.
why r keep on repeating the same thing that i m saying that shes cuming in btn their scenes. i m saying that i m not liking her scenes wid him where both r forcing their romantic expressions & luks like they r forced 2 think themselves as couples. atleats its not the case wid meehsu
forcing ur views thru actions also which shes doing. if she thinks that meethi still has feelings then also she shudn't asked her constantly 2 give chance 2 akash & help him out.she shud only console her but not like plz give chance 2 akash. if sum1 do this wid me i"ll defntly feel offended & don't like this.

@ u mean she forgive akash because iccha had forgiven mukta of her mistakes, so that means she is following her dear icchaji's principal of giving one chance.
meethi's is also forgiven by iccha n muktalike that.
yeah its anoder reason. iccha also gave chance but not 4 murdering her dear ones. she 4gave taps wen she tried  2attempt kill her but not veer wen she blamed him 4 vansh's death.

ya it's difficult to forget true love , but at the same tym difficult to forgive true betrayal.u have to take frim decsion to forgiveor not,meethi was still in dilema she repeatdly said she does not trust him but never commiite  she does not want to forgive him that tym.
she still doesn't want 2 4give him bcoz she doens't trust him now and wats wrong in it??
so it was mere suggesstion to test him n give him chance to proof not forcing. she said it just two tyms. and only helped in cake thing.
otherwise she never forced her n say  go meethi forgive him , he is ur true love , don't marry vishnu marry akash.
mukta didn't give suggestion 2 meethi. she said it & by her actions it luks like that shes forcing her views on meethi.
forcing is wat u see is done by tapu , when she is not come out of her first trauma she is not ready for such quick relations she is emmotionally blackmailed for remarriage.
taps didn't force meethi. she only said that if she wants akash 2 get away from her then she shud think abt remrg & shes rite bcoz its a common thing that wen sum1 doesn't wnat  2 remarry instantly after divorce ppl say that its bcoz he/she still luvs their exes.
so taps gave a suggestion 2 her that if she gets ready 4 remrg then akash"ll also think that now shes moving on.

wat mukta is did was frnly advice , that too just 2-3  tyms when he was doing drama outside the housein rain n wid kids .
what u think wat tapu is doing is not emmotinal blackmail or forcing?
its ur thinking that mukat is forcing & taps is not. but i think mukta is forcing this thru her actions & taps didn't. she only gave suggestion 2 meethi 4 remrg.yes wen she tried 2 interrupted jogi wen he was asking vishnu 4 mrg, i didn't like & taps was wrong. there if she'd gone on then that wud'd been forcing.
i think i'd said that she can't 4get it easily wen u luved truly.and meethi tho'd concern but she wants 2 move on & doesn't want 2 4give akash so shes trying but its not easy
@ so u agree she showed love for akash , and that is y mukta thought that akash is changed and meethi still loves him if they sort out their trust issue she will be happy.yes mukta is thinking abt this but i m saying that she shudn't do this even if she thinks that meethi has concern 4 akash.but she shud also understand that let the course take its own turn
but now when mukta is convinced due to mrg drama that she is moving on, do u see mukta telling her to give chance to akash.
and where am i saying that now shes forcing meethi but she did tell taps that vishnu do luv meethi but meethi luvs akash.
and this 23 days challenge thing was accepted by meethi willingly , after that mukta never went and begged to give chance for akash to say that she constantly support him.
ofcourse why shud now she go & beg wen she knew that meethi has sort of agreed wat she was "suggesting"
yeah it mite b stupid but meethi thot that he"ll do mistake & she can fire him.and lessening sum1s burden is not called sympathy then wat we call it?? i think wen we help sum1 in doing their work or want 2 lessen the burden means we've sum sort of symapthy 4 that prsn. odewise we don't help or try 2 lessen the burden of work of a strange

@ frankly speaking if u are  true to ur heart and strong u don't need any such silly tasks to get rid of people u don't want in ur life.every prsn has difft approach.
if i was in her placed i would not even bother or want to see his face , forget about preparing dinner on my b'day from person i hate.even i wud'dn't wanted 2see such prsn's face but i also won't b able 2 4get sum1 if i'd luved sum1 truly.its v.easy 2 say but in action its difficult. and i m saying this by my experience not in luv but in frndship.i got betrayed in frndship. tho i cried & also didn't want 2 4give but still wenever i saw them in sum difficulty i always felt bad & wanted 2 help also.
never denied mukta helped out of  sympathy ,it was more on humantarian grounds. can u expect ur new naukar to cook food n cake in 3 hr. n if that naukar his ex hubby of ur best frn and shown by cvs that truly loves ur  frn and doing this to repent and win her back. and u see u frn lying to herself when she says she is happy to torture him and gets hurt when see that her hubby is in pain.
thats wat i m saying that she has symapthy 4 him & still now has. yes he was her bestie's ex-hubby but she instantly 4got that he was among those who made meethi dance on her mother's death & didn't even once asked oders 2 stop.
does this she is doing all this for herself or meethi?
what benefit she gets a supporting person who had even kidnapped her?where i m saying shes doing this 4 her benefit ??i m saying that if she wants 2 4give him she can but atleast she shud try 2 understand meethi also wat torture she went thru.

but she was convinced @ that time that akash'd murered her frnd.

@ nope she had doubt as her frn died suspiciously when ashe was about to tell the truth and saw mere shadow.
then why did she @ that time so convincingly tell all that akash murdered her frnd. she clearly & openly blamed him & mrg time.
repeatdly police investigation said it was accident and mukta had not seen akash at the site before during or after the accident to be so sure.neither cvs made akash commit his crimes.it was doubt which was shown to washed off due to no evidence and akash's redemption by cvs.
yeah i agree she didn't see akash but still she blamed him openly @ that time. i rembr that epi bcoz i cursed meethi 4 not trusting mukta.
and i also agree wid u that CVs brushed it off bcoz they want 2 make  a murderer a hero. 

@helping once , thinking about happiness of ur frn is not wrong.
she was the one who q about bail to his father.
after she reapeadtly saw the penance of akash potrayed by cvs outside thakur haveli and love in meethi's eyes she helped him once.
if meethi can't forget akash who made her dance on death of mother cheated her than it is not mukta fault.
she just want her to marry person whom she loves if she loves akash and now a gud person she supports that mrg.if she loves vishnu she also support this mrg
i don't find wrong logic in mukta here all she cared for happiness of her frn and not herself.
 if the logic behind the action of ckt is not at all justifiable u tend to crticise it.but before crticising mukta the way u take side of meethi by looking through her pov of u try to see things in mukta's pov once.
i don't find her wrong weh i see through her eyes.
4 this i only say but i find her wrong even if i see thru her eyes & even tho i don't mistrust mukta's intentions.

@ u know there were post  wen some people were happy that meethi marry akash the criminal because she did not trust her frn,
i never supported and rejoiced.
i knew it & i did see those posts.
so wen mukta was wrong , whole forum bashed her , and we could nevetr side her 4 wat wrong thing she did.
same goes 4 meethi.every1 bashed her wen she insulted her mother & mistrusted mukta.
but than after her improvement realisation overcoming of misunderstandiing. what kind of sin is left of her to get punished?u wan't her in jail or bear repated heart break just because she breakup wid aman.
its my thinking that we shud get punished 4 our sins even if we realize it & improve also. and its not just 4 her. i always said this in real life also& not just 4 oders but also 4 myself. i always said if i sin or do crime,punish me.i don't want her in jail but if she has now heart break i won't've that much sympathy  4 her just like i didn't feet 4 meethi  wen she  was going thru that torture @ ats. i felt only wen they made her dance on iccha's death.
is it a big crime to misunderstand a guy who starts ignoring u after accepting ur proposal and  when u see the love does not exsist it's mere attraction.
i don't think aman ignored her ever.it was her insecurities & jealousy 2wards meethi which was fueled by naani.
sorry i did not see ur rejoicing post over meethi bcoz i was not posting much @ that time as i was 2 much disgusted by meethi's behaviour 2wards mukta.
wat mistakes she is reapeating is she angry mad planing against mishu?shes repeating mistakes in oder sense that shes still sympathising akash & not in planning & plotting.i nowhere said that shes planning & plotting against meeshu.bcoz she clearly said 2 taps that vishnu do luv meethi but meethi luvs akash.
so thats wrong even if she thinks like this she shud alos think abt meethi's situtn.thats wat i m syaing. bcoz after realizn & improvement she bcame sensible also but here shes only thinking one-sided.

she never misunderstood iccha /mukta who said that?? every1 knows who'd wtached this show from the 1st epi.
she was right when she blamed mukta of snatching her love akash no1 justified her but like i said akash made mukat luk like that only & it was not only meethi who thot like this but all except RPR thot like this even jogi whose the most sane ckt of this show.and wid the past like mukta has where she plotted & planned against meethi & iccha, meethi wud'd thot like this only. even if i'd been @ meethi's place i wud'd thot this only keeping in my mind wat mukta tried 2 do even tho shes improved now

@ so meethi did mistakes ,if meethi was manpulated by akash mukta was by nani. so mukta is justified & not meethi.and meethi only trusted akash bcoz of mukta's past where she tried 2 harm meethi tho she 4gave mukta while mukta trusted naani even tho jogi & divya always praised iccha in front of her. but she chose 2 listen 2 naani like her mother.
do u see us any of mukku fans saying meethi  did so in so in past so deserves punishment , now also.
did i say that any mukta fan said this??and waise bhi she got enough punishment 4 insulting her mother & mistrusting her frnd. and if sum1'd said this i wudn't'd minded. and i myself @ that time was saying that let her go thru this torture then only she"ll understand.4 me both meethi & mukta r equal.
thats y i raised this question on past  mistakes where person has truly regretted if u still continue to poke them just to justify ur blames in the hope to get fav jodi and find reason to put ckt down.
i m not justifying blames just 2 hav my fav. jodi. and i m not putting down any ckt.its ur assumption. i always beleived if any prsn realized, repented & redeemed truly shud also get happiness but he/she shud also go thru punishment  which i don't think mukta has gone.
so u can  expect same treatment from others by  mukshu fans to  justify if vishnu and mukta mrg is fixed and meethi now in love wid vishnu!
is it fair?
wat type of treatment?? in which context r u talking.??this line i m not understanding.sorry so cna't say anything.
shes not that much weak minded but she luved that murderer truly & u can't 4get that so easil

@ i find wrong betraying to self and others, it was she truly wanted to get marry and move on i would be proud of her.
but no she fears that she will fall weak infront of akash after promising to her anni , after knowing the truth she is still confuse about her life . she is not at all thinking of future whether she really wants akash to go or not ?
is she ready to accept new man?
will she ever forget chapter of akash , it her rage of betrayal  and pastering n  emmtional blackmail by tapu anni that she pretends to moved on.
she should sit and decide wat is right wat is wrong , wat i want , how can i be happy , and while doing this she sould be true to herself if not others.

i don't consider it wrong bcoz her intentions r not bad. shes not harming any1 4 her selfish  benefit. she just wants 2 move on which is getting hampered by akash's presence. so shes doing all this. i"ll also do like this if sum1 is adamant not going from my life & i don't want him/her in my life after betrayal.
mukta was not sweet & kind hearted like shes now. she was a normal gal @ that time.yes she was taking care of her adults but that doesn't mean she was superior than meethi . or she was not made -ve 2 collect sympathy 4 meethi. meethi was shown bubbly & irritaing but wid golden heart from the start. she befriended mukta even tho she was much richer than her but never made her felt like below her. she even asked her 2 choose dress from new branded dresses which she didn't wear even 4 once but it was mukta who chose the once worn red dress

@ disagree , i had seen mukta trying take care of sick jogi , working hard to get glory of his grandparents ,listening to elders ,punctual  gal who lived just coz of her family.
if she was not kind , she would have never protected meethi during ragging.
oh plz now don't tell me wat type of gal mukat wa s. i'd also watched it after leap. 4 u she wa skind hearted but not 4 me. 4 me she was ordinary. and she bcame golden hearted after her realizn tho i m not much impressed.
i see golden heart in mukta too only she was angry young women she is still but now knows where n how much to use , do frnship see status? if meethi great just because she befriended  poor mukta n gifts her , than tapu gets same credit.i m not syaing meethi bcame great bcoz she bcame frnd of mukta. i wa sonly replying 2 u where u r considering mukta as superipr bczo she took care of her family.
all rich frns who shower wid gifts to ur frn become golden hearted. but care n support of poor should be ignored?meethi didn't've golden heart bcoz of this only. she  laways helped needy. we'd seen it initially just after leap.i was just giving e.g that she didn't consider mukta below her.and never said that i gave u expensive things. so u hsud support me.bczo i'd seen such e.g wen i was doing my PG @ univ. wid one of my jr.
i m not even thinking abt that dress incident as i don't belive in uttaran concept , i share my stuff  n use my stuff of my frns.
we care damn who belongs to which class.
i also don't care abt such things but again i m saying that i was giving only an e.g that meethi never thot abt in terms of UT etc. or poor & rich. so doesn't it make her golden hearted. only mukta is golden hearted bcoz shes not rich??
@ how n when , consoled her once, did she planned and spent tym wid mukta.i have all the episodes due to focus on mukta n yuvi track. akash had immediately entered in meethi life,meethi came once to console mukta.and whenmukta said icchaji is rite she started hating her too
not because iccha took care of mukta that tym , but just because people said iccha is rite n ur wrong.
they ddin't show her taking care much but sum of her actions were like this.so u may've watched so hav i watched & i only concluded that meethi hated iccha. but she never blamed mukta 4 getting luv from iccha.i rembr the scene where once she came from college & saw mukta wid iccha while iccha was showering luv on her& meethi went away from door thinking iccha deosn't luv me.
but meethi lost her trust on mukta & akash also made her luk like mukta as shes all over him.so why shud she help her. she helped mukta b4 akash entered
@ that was much later after the case , during case n before getting doubts mukta was in favour of akash. meethi  was always busy in her life and her life was akash.
then wheres meethi 2 b blamed in this??i know mukta favoured akash & she also helped meethi @ that time. and helping @ that time was not forcing etc.and i never blame dmukta 4 that she pushed her 2wards akash bcoz she herself thot him 2 b gud.
@than better she do it sensibly , and distinguish love or hate  and make her life easy too

oes meeth is only human and have heart?

@ exactly , than if people think about meeth is going through pain , and thinking about  her love her mrg  life  is rite but that wen some people think about mukta's pain her love her mrg  are wrong? every tym mushu v/s meeshu topic comes the reason to justfy mishu is meeth is heartbroken n pain suffered a lot [mostly due to her mistakes] but does it mean mukta never suffered i raised point for same reason.
i also said the same thing & repleid in ur words . meethi's pain is much more than mukta @ this time. and now she has suffered a lot of punishment. she was nit just betrayed in luv but also got tortured in the name of mrg which is more than mukat's breakup wid aman or now wid vishnu where vishnu hasn't even confessed 2 her leave alone promising sumthing & then betraying.but u feel 4 mukta but not  4 mukta & blame meeshu fans that we r saying this jsut  2support them.
no sibling no pampering she was pampered by jogi tho he also tried 2 put values & above all naani always pampered her.just like meethi was by ani & kanha but here damini tried 2 put values. thatswhy meethi was kind hearted even tho was irritating @ the same time.

never she was pressurised by nani to get good grades n good career n struggle basic need  for like phone too. jogi also gave values to mukta ,better check initall episodes 
she was never pampered struggling to fulfill fees n basic need yet smiling so her badepapa is never hurt. thats y she agrreed tutor yuvi.

t was not aman's fault only. it was mukta's insecurities also. aman'd told her & meethi that he luvs her only & considers meethi as only  a frnd. Taali do haath se bajati hai ek haath se nahi.

@ tali do haath se nahi bajati so isee fault of aman also , who does not had courtesy to call mukta that he won't rch on tym , she spots him wid girl whos is arched enemy notorious to steal love [as described by nani] after that u r boyfrn 90% tym talks about her spends tym wid her raising suspicion and moves on easily to fall for meethi immediatley after breakup
i don't see trustworthy true lover in him just coz he is positive ckt
thatshwy i said "taali do haath se nahi bajati"and why did mukat listen 2 naani?? ddin't she ever heard jogi praising iccha & damini??how cum naani knew that meethi steals BFs.?? and if naani was talking abt  iccha then why didn't sh etrust jogi whom she idolised??
and if aman fell 4 meethi after breakup then wats wrong in it or can any1 say he didn't luv mukta truly. in reality also i happens like this & i'd live e.g of one of my frnd.aman was heart broken bcoz of mukta  so wen he got emotional suport from meethi he fell 4 her

@omg this is justifiction for rape?i m not justifying it. i m just giving e.g & saying that she was wrong that time.
i condem the rape of any women , be a wh**e or super villain.
mukta did not fall in anyof this extreme category!
i also condemn rape of any woman . i m not saying yuvi got license even if he did give expensive gifts. i m saying that mukta did that just  2make aman jelaous which she shudn't'd done. while amna helped meethi considering her as frnd.
she slapped yuvi - ilove yuvi but accept 100% mistake of yuvi i also like yuvi bcoz SRJ(tho not  afan but liked from parichay)but i m her wid mukat. she shud'd kicked him.
she did use yuvi to make jealous aman , just to show her point,he said meethi is my frn and spending tym wid her is not big isshu she did same thing to show whether aman is so great hearted not to feel jealous.
why did hse do that?? why she wanted 2 make him lealous?? aman was not doing this 2 make her jealous. he was genuinely helping meethi who was going thru bad patch like naani always saying abt her father
trust issueki baat hi mat karo ,it was new love and trust was shatteres before budding . no effort was there from guy who claimed to love her secretly for 2 years.and gifts she rejected for that yuvi did big drama n made her accept.
i won't say anything on this bcoz i didn't liek yuvi much bcoz of his spoilt nature.
so this r reason to rape a girl?

@but he came back to her and is positive , and it's not that she was forced in mrg she was very well warned before n she jumped in fire willingly. lucky star , akash became positive in one day after death of iccha
yeha may b +Ve but his redemptn is not convincing just bcoz iccha died he changed.and i also say she willingly jumped & so got burnt also. but now she has suffered enough @ ats.
wat does mukta do so disgusting when she is wid vishnu, is it only mukta disgust u and not vice versa.
i m not saying mukta as a ckt disgusts me or her actions disgusts me.  both ajay & she 2gether disgusts me bcoz of forced expressions & don't think they r matching in anyway.

so u mean 2 say we r biased bcoz we think mukta & vishnu luk like as sis -bro jodi??this is not insenstiveness but the facts r facts

@ biased  n insensenstive because while supporting mishu , find reason that  wat mukta will face due to mishu is her fate , she is at blame , rejoice saying she desreves it.
why can't i say this?? bcoz i think wat she did while helping akash.
overlook mistake of meethi and vishnu i never overluked meethi or vishnu's mistakes.but in this drama i don't find them wrong.
u have reason to justify them , see things in ur pov but not in everyone
and due to name calling for mukta
where i did this??did i say mukta is doing this deliberately??

opinion differ from person to person u agree that na?i agree
in my opinon if mukta vishnu are cousins bro n sis , if i be true to my self i find mishu twins.and it's eniterly my povit may b ur POV or sum of ur frnds but no all. 4 me mukat vishnu luk liek bro-sis rather siblings which've v.less age gap. while 4 me n]meehsu luk gud a s a couple.so we can agree2  disagree.
but it's nonone my concern so never bother about their chemistry.
u like it support it , but for that puttting mukta down is unfair.where i put down mukta. just saying she disgusts me wen i see wid vishnu. where did i say shes disgusting as a ckt??i just feel disgsut bcoz they luk like 2 me as bro-sis.
i can't blame mushu fans if they do same.
and facts r facts
same goes 4 meeshu fans. if they do the same & if we r doing then u shud also accept that facts  r facts.

@ nope she was not even aware thst it's yuvi's gift , and once u have forgiven meethi u forget her deeds but mukta past still haunts just to justfy trejoicing over hearbreak, that is the difference i felt,
no1 has 4gotten meethi's past deeds. we've only 4given bcoz she went thru much more & herself said that she destroyed her life herself while mukta didn't go thru such things.and we'd also 4given mukta 4 oder things but not 4 aman incident atleast me.
she did this before aman left , as i said i have all yukta scenes as i make vm on them by heart.

but 4 many oders who don't even post here they r neither compatible nor've any chemistry. if compatibility means gud ness then meethi is also compatible but wid chemistry & thaswhy i like meeshu. even tho meethi asked vishnu 4 agreeing 2 mrg she still said she"ll abide by his decision watever it b & even now shes thinking abt him that he has 2 do all this.& shes trying 2 tell atleast this 2 damini but can't bcoz of sumthing or else cuming up. 

i find them compatible and see many fans supporting them for same over meeshu, inafct i feel vishnu emmotinally blackmailed by himself n promise n begging of meethi to help her.
he gets annoyed wid topic of mrg , can't see bit of love in them , but i will glad if meeshu happens offcourse my selfwish reason.

not a convient  , bringing cake n saying it was baked by akash is not equal to  fake mrg drama.
if it is equal to u than wat i can say.
4 u its niot same but 4 me its same.but my reasons r difft u won't understand.
helping frn  , when u know it  is not giving her or himself nor his family happiness is rite  , when he himself is not covinced than it's ur pov
how can u say he rfamily is not happy?? damini & taps get happy even divya is ahppy. jogi is also happy.
i don't consider it wrong. their intentions r not 2 hurt any1 just like mukta has no intention of hurting. she did that cake thing but not wid ba d intentions.but i think her she shudn't'd one that.

.i m also not against them not even those who like mukta wid vishnu giving all sort of illogics
@ i m toh not against meekash or mishu watever illogical reason they have to support.

just bcoz they don't've  eyelocks or so called comedy circus ke ajoobe type of scenes doesn't prove or make no chemsitry btn them. and its not necessary that having feeling  4 each oder creates chemistry only. it depends on prsn 2 prsn percepn.

@ comdey circus ke ajoobe scenes , oh i did not find any in mushu, most of their secnes lacked spark  but the two scenes of earing and tooth paste do look cute rest are tooo boring.
especially the dance.
4 me all scenes r comedy scenes. i didn't find cuteness in them.
and mishu unke scenes pe toh hasi aati hai na rona , don't know wat they do , eyelocks chodo thik tarah se acche se baat toh kare , vishnu is always ready to tell truth , meethi is thinking about akash , and busy cursing him and both r in guilt 
bcoz @ this time both r tensed. so wat do expect them 2 hav eyelocks widout any logic like mukta & vishnu'd?yes hes raedy  2tell truth & meethi is confused tehn wtas wrong in it??
i find this drama worse than comedy circus to get rid  of akash , has it been willingly acceptedl mrg to move on truly it would have been good
in my perception no chemistry
u may find it but not oders. u've difft perceptn but not all've & thaswhy on FB ppl r liking meeshu more even tho not all who like them r visiting FB.
only 4 u & sum oder die hard fans of mukta not 4 all who don't even post here.
still i support them.
so i m also supporting those meeshu fans.

@and i find many such mushu  fans in social network site,and i support mishu inspite of not convinced as jodi for my selfish desire n avoid future bash on mukta by handful of mishu fans
and i m also supporting yukta but not 4 meeshu only but i truly like them as couple than mukta wid vishnu. if u've seen my comments there( i recently started visiting)i'd always supported yukta.an dif u wnat  2say that i bash mukta then its ur assumption. i don't bash her i simply criticised sum of her actions which i don't find rite.i'd criticised meethi also.
 so u mean over the months it never rised , td 's stardum is due to iccha n it' did fade recently  as loyal fans of iccha are not there ,fans were more to her ckt iccha.
n there common fan following of all three who vote just according to story and not actress.
u have capablity accept glory , the defeat also is part of life. should know to accept both ,rather considering one always superior over other. because popularity n fans are never constant. and not only for td fans but rash n sree fans too it's applicable.
i was just giving u e.g. that why ppl  r getting stunned. its not that i don't know fans r not constant.even on this forum most of the tina fans who equally like her in both roles'd left. and i also know theres common fan following. i don't've anything against SD or i want her 2 hav less fans. even if she has more fans than TD i don't've prob. i was only telling u the reason that why ppl mite b getting stunned.it doesn't bother me. i like her. her side face reminds me of one of my best frnd.
nd i love mukku and respect other actors too but if i have any complain against any character i have been always open direct to discuss in forum widout bashing actress.who'd bashed shrijita?saying that i don't like shri wid ajay bcoz theres no chemistry btn them is bashing??i think u doesn't know wat is bashing of a prsn if u'd seen old posts of this forum wen TD was bashed 4 her ht. etc.

@ than be open say it , did anyone stop u'll to say that speaking truth in forum is not allowed, just because people havie different view. just bacuse it is ats  n can be used in disccussion did u'll see us while disgaree mukshu unfair towards vishnu ?
i'd always said it openly that i don't like their jodi bcoz of no chemistry. i never blamed mukta in the jodi .i'd always said that both vishnu & mukta hav forced expressions. u cna see my comments on the threads where i opposed.
[but if any1 criticise mukta  4 her actions these days or doesn't like her chemistry wid vishnu then its bashing but u can bash meethi saying shes snatching mukta's happiness.
@bold exactly but ppl only hav selective memory.]

y u felt so , because i have critisced meethi  never supported her bashing r n wat is wrong if i find  certain post objectionable  , i will always .point out.

i don't've nay objection if u criticise her. do it. u've ur pts. but i'd also criticised her 4 not overcuming easily tho i kknow ist really difficult. evenin one of my posts is said that if she goes back  2 akash then she deserves that criminal.
then same can b said abt u. if i find out that u r accusing me wrongly or making assumptns then i will also pt out.

think i'd tried  2give u all answers. and i hope u also try 2 understand oder's posts & don't accuse them of being biased or think their criticism as bashing of sum ckts or actors. and even tho i'd defended meethi or vishnu or criticised mukta doesn't mean i hate her or like meethi's ckt more than her. i like her equally . yes i like TD bit more may b bcoz of iccha's ckt. oderwise u can see i'vn't joined her FP either on IF or FB. i only joined Ajay's FP on IF & FB & meeshu page on FB.

u are free to crtiscie mukta , but be fair to accept the crtiscim  from other .did i object ur criticism ,i only said that if we cna crticise meethi then we can criticise mukta also.
and be fair while judging and giving verdict  ,do  see via   oder pov once   n present ur view wid out hurting otherssame goes 4 u. u shud also see oders POV. and i m fair enough. i never got biased just bcoz i want my favs.
 because if we had to oppose mushu  being biased towards vishnu in our ats , by calling names to vishnu  i think this disccussion would have occur long back.where i did name calling 4 mukta?? where did i say that shes crying delibertaely??and saying that not liking their jodi or scenes wid vishnu is name calling then its ur false assumptns.

and if u'd understoof my POV then its gud as this is my last post 2 u, so don't try  2 reply bcoz we disagree on many pts. so its better 2 agree 2 disagree. so that lots of time 7 energy of both is saved.๐Ÿ˜Š
and one more thing don't assume things just bcoz of words liek"disgusts" etc. & then falsely accuse them abt name calling of ckt.

Edited by tiny15 - 10 years ago
ninetosixash thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@shradda : mind blowing my friend ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

personally, i dont like meeshu or mushu. mushu have no "zing" in their romance, and meeshu dont have anything in between them..no emotion at all... 
lolz! i dont like meekash either...

but i do agree that there are too many fingers pointed at mukta unfairly...

and this meeshu-mushu topic is spoken of way too much than it deserves ๐Ÿคข
SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
@ tiny first i felt u meant mukta in between  mishu but u cleared u meant mukta scenes in between mishu scenes
  but u did not like scenes of mukta in between mishu on 12th aug episode.when there was rakshabandhan episode! 
she is suppose to be there to tie rakhi to her bro kanha?
u r post confused me, how come mukta/or her scenes came in between mishu when there was no mishu scenes ,  it was family scene n mukta is part of that family  so i asked should she wear burkha so vishnu does not see her?  that is y quoted u r paricular quote pg 70 of ajay at.

anyways i do see our thinking and reasoning is way different  in many matters ,to agree certain points

for eg
i feel mukta  forgive akash just because meekash loves each other and akash is positive not because he is murderer.
she had strong doubt onhim as killer but never got proof to convince other and due to positivism in akash she has no reson to accuse him.
infact she never blamed him of murder on meekash wedding
i did not find any of her action forcing meethi , by bring cake just once to help akash. and if u think mukta should not interefer in meethi life ,let her course take it's own turn than tapu is the one who should know this first, is meethi 50 yr old that she should be prepared for 2nd mrg before her divorce and this is not blackmailing and force ?
although intenation of tapu are for gud of meethi but mukta 's also 
 and no one forced meethi to accept mukta's suggestion.
she did not give duhai of her mom , true love etc etc or discussed day n night for it.

in mukta pov i feel right n u feel wrong it's ur pov 

and if meethi has suffered a lot t to get punishmed, than how come mukta is not suffered for her deed of misunderstanding
tej , rape case.and insult in public during meekash wedding is not enough that so she is not punished enough ?
and meethi one attisgarh dance , walk on glass pieces clearher sins but mukta's torture is nothing
that we have to put this heartbreak in her karma list!
that mean s attisgarh torture meethi deserved due t her karma?

so mukta after repenting getting reddemed and going into series of pain still not punished , wow !! ๐Ÿ‘ n this is not unfair and biased according to u but for me it is biased

and my line was in this context , if u feel meethi has suffered enough and mukta not , and she should desreve punishment  and not sympathised for her pain of heart break.

than mukshu fans also can say that mukta suffered n got enoghu punishment , meethi did not get enough of torture to repent she deserves more of ekadashi?

in aman case insecurites did arised mainly because of aman , who could not balance between gf and boyfrn.i find him equally responsible , i feel he ignored his realtionship. and people do move on he was too fast. and meethi too she moved  from him soon after he left and aksh came. in reality this also do happen

if meethi's can listen to akash a stranger , whom she mate fewdays back
than i don't get surprise wen mukta got manpulated by very own elder of her house over few days old frn.

if u find overpampered meethi who helped her friend lending cloths to mukta for dance party  and took aman to hospital just because she was first one to find him ill. and makes her kind hearted

than i find this oridinary mukta , studying dayi n night. taking care of ill divya doing family chores to , a good student of the year  , trying to get scolarship to help her grandfather,  helping her junior from seniors  more gloden hearted.

and no idon't blame  gloden hearted meethi anymore to spend tym with akash and not wid her friend undergoing turmoil in her life during case.

and people have forgiven meeth n than we have forgiven mukta after she went through triple blast.

which u will naturally not agree

i know ur pov u differ , n u still make mukta sinner because she brought a cake once to help akash , this  big action of her is forcing akash on meethi and deserves punishment for her sin
u feel cake drama = fake mrg drama
and if with fake mrg drama mishu is happy n family is happy than we r too happy no probs

agree the word disgust created many problem.
if mukta disgust u wid vishnu , i hope vishnu too wid mukta.

bye no more to break head on point which we will never agree
๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by princessofkesar - 10 years ago
SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
Originally posted by: ninetosixash

@shradda : mind blowing my friend ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

personally, i dont like meeshu or mushu. mushu have no "zing" in their romance, and meeshu dont have anything in between them..no emotion at all... 
lolz! i dont like meekash either...

but i do agree that there are too many fingers pointed at mukta unfairly...

and this meeshu-mushu topic is spoken of way too much than it deserves ๐Ÿคข

i really hope aysha this mishu happen , can't see more torture for mukta
i hope her sins are washed away  by getting  big heart break because the vishnu does not love her๐Ÿ˜†
bindusigdl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
oye dha tu ne kya saari story likh dali...omg...๐Ÿคฃ
Rishi_ thumbnail

rishi even i criticised jodi includin murant mushu more than meekash, but do you think mukta goes in between of meethi vishnu? to spoil their scenes?
is she trying snatch vishnu from meethi?

no right ? infact vishnu is finding bahan to confess his love.

she supported that akash just for the sake of happiness of meethi because she loves him, and she does not had evidence against his murderer.to blame her that she did not put him in jail
what she sees is redemption and love in akash as per said by cvs๐Ÿ˜•
can any girl be nice to guy who had kidnapped her , but she did forgive him?
why because of meethi right?

is she is tieing meethi or putting gun on her forhead to accept akash.
ultimately it will be meethi who will decide whom she wants?
aab when person says i hate akash , but her eyes speak that she loves aksh show concern about him, so naturally she did question meethi and akash ko cvs ne martyer banaya where rpr n jogi usse support karte hai.
mukta is not supporting him that way.
it's was so stupid ways to get rid of akash like tell him to cook in 3hr, so wat  big thing she did just brought cake to lessen burden. na coz felt sympathy
because she feels meekash loves eachother , cvs show akash changed , n murders are not proved so u can't blame mukta here
she is not going out of the way
and except for cake incident she did not help him anywhere.

mistakes do happen from person wen mukta had misunderstood iccha meethi aman
but she broke up wid him she did everything possible for their happiness to, even was ready to get married tej, risked her life to stop meethi mrg. was all alone trying collect evidence just to protect her.
so do you rejoice her heartbreak by  saying that she desrves a punishment?

and meethi never did any mistake?
she never misunderstood iccha /mukta
she was right when she blamed mukta of snatching her love akash
she is right to feel for akash after knowing truth and needs help of another man just to drove akashaway .
she is strong or weak minded?

mukta is not sweet and kind hearted and helpful?
she has been taking care of adults from start of postleap
she used to study in libary to cut down expenditure because jogi was poor that tym
she used to study hard ,livesimple life untill cvs made her neg suddenly just to show tapu 2 and collect sympathy for meethi.
but failed as their trp tripped down

now also like responsible girl she goes to college ,helps in family chores ,takes care of family and friends

before this vishnu entered , what mukta used to do , 24 hr meethi and only meethi
she did not keep grudge of meekash wedding

did u see meethi supporting mukta during her bad tym soo much๐Ÿ˜ฒ she used to be busy wid akash
no it was iccha n jogi n rpr
tapu was busy wid veecha union

now also 24 hr our love or hate only akash is in mind of meethi

does meeth is only human and have heart?

right from childhood she was deprived of mother n father both
no sibling no pampering
her first love aman could not balance relation between his  frn n  gf , n it just fueled their misunderstanding before even their love could bloom
her best buddy yuvi whom she trusted blindly tried to rape her

so she faced distrust  and failure in life with every man including vishnu whom she thinks she has onesided feeling.

what is her fault if meethi can't get rid of feeling for akash and if vishnu does not love meethi?
is she creating problem?is she going out of the way to stop theiir wedding
now certainly not when she is convinced that messhu loves eachother, she is not even thinking of meekash now.

did she always take rash descion to marry hurridely n trust wrong person everytym?
what disgusting things she does, does she lust for vishnu?
does she dream of song and love every now and than during shraadh /astivisarjan of iccha or when his mrg his fixed to meethi.
can't she share her feeling and pain with her father?

i m  BIGGEST supporter of yukta
but i can't be insensentive and biased while supporting my jodi.
facts r facts

i support yukta at the same tym criticise yuvi for his misdeeds . will never support him for that.
people took his side by saying mukta provcated him , accepted his gifts 
never she never
she considered him as her pillar and knight who could help her in any matter.

and returned his gifts ,but she had to keep because yuvi emmotionally blackmailed her.

to me mukta and vishnu are compatible but without any chemistry , i don't like them . but just because i like yuvi , i never bashed vishnu.
noone is perfect and if i want can point out his mistakes too.
right now he is lying to all n himself and breaking trust of everyone.he also  knows he is wrong.

meekash ,i don't support just because akash crimes are unpunished and his redemption is unsatisfactory.
they are not at all compatible and some of their scenes have zero chemistry
only in their aggressive physical scenes they impress some audience and have their fan following.
but i m not against that fan following , everyone is entitled to their opinion.

i support meeshu inspite of lack of chemistry in them , ya my selfish reason is there i want yukta.
but truth is i can't see chemistry between a guy and girl who does not have one percent feeling for eachother and like someone else.
and it is clear cut truth.
still i support them.

rishi it's not about  u , but my general reaction to general post regarding mushu which i found biased towards mukta.

and one more question to all , ever since i joined ut forum wen poll was between tapu v/s iccha/meethi and mukta
mukta never used to get votes we never complained to rash/td fans
but if in any poll if mukta gets more votes , y people get so stunned?
she does have her fan following ,inspite of her late entery in ut.
so nothing to get astonished.
and no need to find excuse , there are many people in this world and everyone has it's own interest.

and i love mukku and respect other actors too but if i have any complain against any character i have been always open direct to discuss in forum widout bashing actress.
generally i don't interfer in other topics threads , untill the water rises above head.

and i never accused meethi /bashed td
but if anyone does to her this , her fans do support her na?
so i can't support my fav ckt /actress?

i want answers to my question from all who had this  particulars problems with mukta. mentioned in my post.

shraddha OMG๐Ÿ˜†
Im not an enemy of mukta๐Ÿ˜†
itni gorgeous mukta ko mai kaise criticize karu?๐Ÿ˜†
whatever you said above regarding goodness of mukta i already agree to it.
i already know the mukta is good,
i see my iccha in mukta not in meethi.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
the calmness gentleness sacrificing nature of iccha is in mukta not in meethi.

meethi is impulsive and unpredictable like her tappu. infact now she's begun to play fake dramas also like tapasya.

my iccha would never do such a thing in her life๐Ÿ˜ƒ  (faking a marriage. that suits tappu and meethi)
i ll get bit candid here. the only reason why i like meethi is because im a fan of TD whom i like very much(bcoz i like iccha).

and mukta is the best girl i ve seen.
she has that goodness of iccha and the bravery of rpr. the perfect girl.

when i say bro-sis jodi etc. its only bcoz of chemistry btwn actors nothing else.
i felt meeshu look good together (this is ofcourse a biased opinion because of my liking of TD).
but still i feel they will make a great couple.

so will yukta(if crap rg wants to bring back srj)
and i dont want a criminal akash (he is a criminal. a fraud. so what if murders are not proved? atleast police case shud be there. let police decide where he murdered or not. but mukta's friend surely didnt fall off on her own. she was pushed. i wasnt shown but its quite clear too. we are not kids. we can easily say she was murdered. )
so i dont want iccha's daughter to patch up with that criminal. so i want her to go with iccha's student vishnu thats all๐Ÿ˜ƒ

SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
no rishi , i don't accuse u of mukta's dushman , i  expressed my displeasure towords disscussion on mishu where i found post biased n offensive. after disscussion with that person found her way to look life and justifcation are  too different for me to understand or me to explain my pov.

agree ckt of meethi n mukta are different , n likes of people too
n o probs if u call mushu bro n sis ,plz call n spread it every where
as i can see many mushu supporter n cvs trying make meekash compatible too wid card thing.
i think they saw our critiscm on meekash , but instead of breaking are trying to improve them