Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq
Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq

What will you take? (Page 3)

awida IF-Stunnerz
awida
awida

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bmoni

>Nafrad Pyar ka Pehla siri hai so i love Lakhan and Shalu nok jhok.. hope unka nafrad ek din Pyaar mei badal jayaga ,,khub jamega inka jodiLOLLOL</font>

<font size="5">Aaah ..why do you want to give cvs those ideas? </font> LOL

Edited by awida - 15 August 2013 at 7:31pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bristylovemouni

Hopeenlight Senior Member
Hopeenlight
Hopeenlight

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Perhaps for some reason the CVs cannot get rid of Shalu yet but they know that we hate seeing her bony , deprived body so much, so today they focused more on her bling nails (ugh!!) and greasy hair which makes one sick to their stomach..
CHAVI5050 Senior Member
CHAVI5050
CHAVI5050

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Irritating so much Shalu. wish get reed of.
Krilovad Goldie
Krilovad
Krilovad

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:47am | IP Logged
CVs Plz Mukti do-----Shalu se.. Lakhan se Both r very disgusting.
sabina123 Groupbie
sabina123
sabina123

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SuperChillz1

CVs, what will you take to get DB out? Angry 

Its been like ages, We- the royal Junoon fans - have been demanding removal of that horrendous b****  Angry Angry Angry 
It is high time the dirty, irritating, letcherous "chaalu Shalu" leaves Meera and Prithvi alone. 
And since the story has taken such a dramatic turn, DB's character has no future. She is not at all needed.
Why wasn't she buried in place of IP? Dead 
i agree every bit u said dear,wondering wen wil myp understand???she got the answer from trp chart after she brought dis terrible,horrible,disgusting.irritating character,i mean really has she lost all her sense(sorry 4 being soo rude,i was never soo rude 2 anyone lyk dis)OuchOuch
u know wat da day she will be out i will through a party in which DB and MYP will be da chief guests(dis is special thanx 2 MYP 4 taking shalu out the show and to Shalu 4 going out of the show).AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
btw why they were focusing on her nails,2 show us which one iz more ugly her hair or her nailsDead

Edited by sabina123 - 16 August 2013 at 9:10am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index