Kismat Ka Khel: Aug 15 (Page 5)

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...SankaDevi...

Great post, Sangeeta! Clap

Today's episode was great.

I loved how Zoya is there to help Najma and a guide to Asad to get out of this huge dilemma.

I really feel bad for Najma and Nikhat but if i think of Imran, they chose the wrong one to love.

I really believe in destiny and I also believe that Allah SWT shows you two paths but who have to chose

Right path.

I hope I made sense. LOL

Thanks sanka...I feel Allah shows you the path but it's up to us what we make of it

Zoya has given that much needed warmth to their family Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

...SankaDevi...CanadianChik.annihilation.

SiyapaaQueen IF-Stunnerz
SiyapaaQueen
SiyapaaQueen

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bheegi

Originally posted by -Shayari-

Kismat Ka Khel: Aug 15

Kismat kaun banaata hai? Aadmi ya oopar waala?

Do we decide our destiny or does God decide for us?

I think God decides but leaves the decision to us mortals to act or not act on it.

Najma: Even if Imran is her destiny, she had decided to severe ties with him three years ago. That was her decision and so far, we think, she was comfortable with that decision. Why then, is her decision being challenged three years later? Is it destiny or her weakness? Only time will tell. Najma is lucky to have a family like hers. Her brother, ammi and Zoya all love her more than anyone else in the world. They all want what's best for her.

Asad raised a great question today- jab sagai toot gayi, tab usey tumhari yaad aayi?

Very valid question! Asad, who has recently realized what being in love means, hit the nail on the head with that question. Will Najma ponder upon this question or get swayed by her emotions? Asad will of course do what's best for his sister. He is caught in a dilemma because Nikhat is as dear to him as Najma. I am glad the writers didn't keep anything hidden and everything is out on the table. At least, Asad knows where Nikhat-Imran-Najma's equation stands at the moment. Hopefully, he will help guide his sister in the right direction- help her find her destiny, whatever it might be- Imran or perhaps, NOT Imran.

EXACTLY! Asad was ON POINT today! Clap His character was PERFECT and TOP NOTCH. Today he was a BROTHER of THREE sisters.. but mainly two in context and HE SHOWED that JUST like Najma, NIKHAT is also important to him. Clap He cannot and THEY cannot ignore her feelings. and WHAT a brilliant question. THE LOGIC that was missing in some episodes and contexts was BRILLIANTLY presented today by Asad. Clap And i agree i want to see BOTH brothers clash but i think they will be MATURE and REASONABLE about everything..I am waiting to see them KNOCK sense in both their sisters. Najma for being SELFISH and Nikhat for being IGNORANT.

Nikhat: Since her engagement to Imran, Nikhat has assumed that Imran is her destiny, her true love and her life partner. She has ignored his shortcomings and even has faith in his ability to stand up for their love. As they say, love is blind and there is no perfect example of this than Nikhat. Despite seeing his spineless act, Nikhat defended Imran's actions today as she is unfortunately in love with the illusion of Imran rather than the real person, Imran. Ayaan, her brother, who loves her a lot, after seeing her plight, reassured her that if Imran is indeed her destiny then she would definitely unite with him. Perhaps, Ayaan can relate to destiny better than ever before. Humeira's case has definitely made him realize what happens when one ignores the knock of destiny on their door.

Hopefully, he will help guide his sister in the right direction- help her find her destiny, whatever it might be- Imran or perhaps, NOT Imran.

Imran: I cannot have sympathy for this man. I don't know what's in his destiny but as of now, I hope neither Nikhat nor Najma are his destiny. This man needs to grovel, redeem, develop a spine and stand up for himself before he can stand up for love or someone else.

that temporary I understand him thing is out the door for me. LOL Im beginning to hate him like before. He is SO SPINLESS. Ouch

Precap: Ya Allah! Finally, Asad and Zoya have ventured out of their teen years and are in their twenties. What a passionate hug! Yes, nikaah kar lee jiye na jaldi- ASAP!!!!!

I KNOW! FINALLY the PERFECT hug. The hug with the PASSIIION that was ASYA was missing for days and its BACK .. the ANGST and HURT expressions at the thought of being seperated again. Embarrassed and the LINES about "MARRY ME." and " DONT EVER SAY THAT AGAIN." NO doubt in my mind that Kabhi will KILL it tomorrow! Clap

Favorite scenes:

1.     Asad and Zoya's eye communication was at it's best today. Just like a hubby and wife

ABSOLUTLEY AGREE.

2.     A proud Zoya when she saw Asad's sensitivity towards Najma

AGREED.

3.     Zoya consoling Najma. Najma is indeed a baby and will definitely need a lot of support in the coming weeks. Thank God for Zoya.

AGREED. But didnt like the baby. LOL

P.S: So, there is indeed a Farhan bhai on his way ! Destiny or a red herring? Time will tell.

There is? Ouch Did i miss something? Ouch

Hi Rosh. Sorry for the short comment on your wonderful post yesterday. 

Yes, I was very happy to see the three adults communicate so openly in Najma's room today. Loved Asad and Zoya's silent communication and the way they helped Najma through her secret.

It's great to see the urgency and passion in Zoya's eyes at last. She tends to dismiss everything with shayari or light hearted talk. Finally, she opened up and hugged him like never before...loved today's episode

yes, Haseena mentioned that farhan ki ticket cancel nahin karwaani padhegi. can't wait for this dude to show up...

THATS OKAY BHEEGS you were at work so understand! Embarrassed

and i guess i missed that part cause i skipped over BHEINSEENA today LOL 

but who will Farhan come for? Ouch I wonder whose destiny Imran will be in and whose Destiny Farhan. Ouch But im CERTAIn that both girls will marry into the same house. Ouch we just need to see with who..Ouch

I think Nikhat will get Imran and Naj will get Farhan.. Ouch

Edited by -Shayari- - 15 August 2013 at 11:49am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CanadianChik

anushreemishra IF-Rockerz
anushreemishra
anushreemishra

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:00pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by anushreemishra

Great post di...
I actually felt bad for najma today...but my question is Imraan worth all this?I don't think so
Well never had and never will have any sympathies for Imraan 

That's what I hope from this track Anushree. Najma to mature and become a confident girl after Imran's experience
So,the cat is finally out of the bag and zoya and asad know about Imraan...i am glad CVs didn't drag it or revealed half truth...everything is crystal clear
that was the best part...open communication
I loved zoya najma scene it was beautifully portrayed...indeed a perfect bhabhi and nanad scene...
I loved how supportive asad was...kash ki meri sweet tamatar 3 saal pehle sab kuch bata deti to aj ye sab nahi hota...Asad did ask if najma was the reason behind Imraan and nikhat's broken engagement and he said that before anything happens he will have to talk to Nikhat...i liked that he considered the best interest of both his sisters but then he said if imraan was indeed in Najma's fate no one not even even he could change that...What will Asad do wen he realizes that Nikhat is still in love with Imraan and the happiness of one of his sisters means tears for the other...

I think that's what will be the dilemma for both brothers. Wonder what role Tanveer will play in all of this...

i felt a little disappointed with asad wen he basically said yes to the marriage if Nikhat is ok with it...i mean i know he is right as Najma's brother but as Nikhat's?i felt asad's reaction a little underwhelming but i hope he will do the right thing wen the time comes

Asad has become a pujari of true love nowEmbarrassed

Ayaan and nikhat scene was beautiful...vikrant was wonderful...the way he said that only her can be judge of what is right an wrong but yes as her brother he wants her to accept the reality and try and forget Imraan...but he is helpless seeing Nikhat's undying love and says that If Imraan is her destiny she will find him...I wish Nikhat soon realizes how delusional she is...Nikhat herself said that imraan does stand up but couldn't for her...that should be and eye opener and i hope ayaan helps her choose the right path

yes, I love VM's acting...he is so good at emotional scenes
So basically both the brothers have left everything to fate and destiny and no matter whom destiny favours everyone will lose...I hope so too that Imraan is neither najma nor nikhat's destiny
Asad and zoya were completely in sync today...they were mature,understanding and supportive...asad asking to zoya to go after najma and den zoya trying to calm asad down was wondeful to see..
Ahhh finally the much awaited hawwt and passionate wala hug is hereEmbarrassed

yes, finally! Good to see that passion from Zoya's side

So happy to see zoya finally opening up...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CanadianChikbheegi

raneeb IF-Stunnerz
raneeb
raneeb

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
As usual Bheegi you are spot on! Finally the characters are communicating frankly and not dusting things under the carpet!
Asad was magnificent--Nikhat se bina baat kiye mai koi faisla nahi le sakta!
Zoya --her caring nature came to the forefront but she was subservient to Asad's feelings for a change!
Ayaan- very maturely handled Nikhat!
Nikhat-what majboori does imran have that he behaves so spinelessly
Najma- getting swayed by emotional blackmail
Imraan---confused man!

What I cant wait to see is how Asad is going to handle Haseena!!!! That will be wirth watching. He was hilarious with the loudmouth faisal's mother---and he knows Haseena who is worse than this!

CanadianChikbheegi

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
@ Shayari

HATS OKAY BHEEGS you were at work so understand! Embarrassed

and i guess i missed that part cause i skipped over BHEINSEENA today LOL 

but who will Farhan come for? Ouch I wonder whose destiny Imran will be in and whose Destiny Farhan. Ouch But im CERTAIn that both girls will marry into the same house. Ouch we just need to see with who..Ouch

I think Nikhat will get Imran and Naj will get Farhan.Ouch

That would make it a very interesting scenario. While I would hate for Nikhat to marry someone who doesn't love her, but she might have to pay for Shireen's sins

CanadianChik.annihilation.SiyapaaQueen

Teja.... IF-Rockerz
Teja....
Teja....

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
loved u r post yar i always check u r posts
brillient analysis
asad is a calm person and analysing and the eye convo btw asya is what I loved today when that lady taking or when najma refused and went away and zoya saying I will take care by eye and the bro sis convo two sides this is what call a perfect epi I really hope gul doent mess with this script this js interesting and amazing script

CanadianChikbheegi

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ranz

As usual Bheegi you are spot on! Finally the characters are communicating frankly and not dusting things under the carpet! 

yes, that was the best part about the conversations today
Asad was magnificent--Nikhat se bina baat kiye mai koi faisla nahi le sakta!
Zoya --her caring nature came to the forefront but she was subservient to Asad's feelings for a change! I think zoya handled it really maturely. She spoke when she needed to and then let the bro-sis communicate while she stood silently...
Ayaan- very maturely handled Nikhat!
Nikhat-what majboori does imran have that he behaves so spinelessly
Najma- getting swayed by emotional blackmail
Imraan---confused man!

What I cant wait to see is how Asad is going to handle Haseena!!!! That will be wirth watching. He was hilarious with the loudmouth faisal's mother---and he knows Haseena who is worse than this!

Hope Haseena tak baat hi na pahunche. I want the two brothers and the three women in the same room discuss everything but I know that won't happen...wonder how Tanveer will take advantage of this situation

CanadianChikanushreemishra.annihilation.

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by teja0102..

loved u r post yar i always check u r posts
brillient analysis
asad is a calm person and analysing and the eye convo btw asya is what I loved today when that lady taking or when najma refused and went away and zoya saying I will take care by eye and the bro sis convo two sides this is what call a perfect epi I really hope gul doent mess with this script this js interesting and amazing script

Thanks Teja. Yes, Asya behaved very maturely and handled the whole Najma scenario very well...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.annihilation.

Go to top