Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Kismat Ka Khel: Aug 15 (Page 2)

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niki_12

Great post! Really enjoyed todays episode and what a set up! I had no clue that Asad would find out everything but i am so glad he did! No nonsense misunderstanding and what not!

yes, I was so happy that all channels of communication were in non mute mode today

AsYa throughout the episode and in the precap were perfect!

Asya were great today...what great eye to eye communication

Today's episode showed their growth as well. Asad was calm and composed and had this been pre-Zoya he would have killed Najma. 

Same way Zoya came out and told Asad everything. In the past Zoya would have hidden it and taken things in her own hands. I am so glad she told Asad!

yes, they have come a long way

I agree with you about Imran. I really can't understand what these girls see in him? "Love" is blind, dumb, deaf, and stupid in this case! I still hate Imran! I second u on that one...Imran the wimp mein na jaane kya jadoo haiLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

niki_12.annihilation.

OceanicHeart. IF-Rockerz
OceanicHeart.
OceanicHeart.

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bheegi

Originally posted by MisZoobieDoobie

Once again 1st
Atleast when im online no one can take my 1 spot LOL

Starry dee or zoobiedoobie...you are always number one jee (PJ Zoya style lol)LOL
Yeah i am
At least when im online my spot cant be taken LOL
I unresd my post btw Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bheegi

anushreemishra IF-Rockerz
anushreemishra
anushreemishra

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Great post di...
I actually felt bad for najma today...but my question is Imraan worth all this?I don't think so
Well never had and never will have any sympathies for Imraan 
So,the cat is finally out of the bag and zoya and asad know about Imraan...i am glad CVs didn't drag it or revealed half truth...everything is crystal clear
I loved zoya najma scene it was beautifully portrayed...indeed a perfect bhabhi and nanad scene...
I loved how supportive asad was...kash ki meri sweet tamatar 3 saal pehle sab kuch bata deti to aj ye sab nahi hota...Asad did ask if najma was the reason behind Imraan and nikhat's broken engagement and he said that before anything happens he will have to talk to Nikhat...i liked that he considered the best interest of both his sisters but then he said if imraan was indeed in Najma's fate no one not even even he could change that...What will Asad do wen he realizes that Nikhat is still in love with Imraan and the happiness of one of his sisters means tears for the other...
 i felt a little disappointed with asad wen he basically said yes to the marriage if Nikhat is ok with it...i mean i know he is right as Najma's brother but as Nikhat's?i felt asad's reaction a little underwhelming but i hope he will do the right thing wen the time comes
 Ayaan and nikhat scene was beautiful...vikrant was wonderful...the way he said that only her can be judge of what is right an wrong but yes as her brother he wants her to accept the reality and try and forget Imraan...but he is helpless seeing Nikhat's undying love and says that If Imraan is her destiny she will find him...I wish Nikhat soon realizes how delusional she is...Nikhat herself said that imraan does stand up but couldn't for her...that should be and eye opener and i hope ayaan helps her choose the right path
So basically both the brothers have left everything to fate and destiny and no matter whom destiny favours everyone will lose...I hope so too that Imraan is neither najma nor nikhat's destiny
Asad and zoya were completely in sync today...they were mature,understanding and supportive...asad asking to zoya to go after najma and den zoya trying to calm asad down was wondeful to see..
Ahhh finally the much awaited hawwt and passionate wala hug is hereEmbarrassed

Edited by anushreemishra - 15 August 2013 at 11:30am

bheegi

sheilasandhu IF-Dazzler
sheilasandhu
sheilasandhu

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:18am | IP Logged
If Nikhat, Ayaan, Asad and Najma can sit and discuss what actually happened and why Nikhat broke the engagement, I am sure even Najma will realise that Imran is not worth it.

Asad should know better what Najma is getting into if he allows her to carry on with Imraan. He knows what Bhaseena B is all about where else  Najma does not.DeadDead

Just Hope Gul does not make it a ridiculous plot and then drag it on and on and on and on like the Billi trackConfusedConfused

bheegi

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MisZoobieDoobie

Once again 1st
Atleast when im online no one can take my 1 spot LOL

Lovely analysis di
i agree to all the points
QH has shown all relationships so nicely
So we are soon heading towards the brothers clash

I hope the brothers don't clash on this one. It should be quite obvious to them that Imran is not worthy of their sisters. They should fight Imran menace together
Yeah im on it
And asad is such a lively brother he doesn't even for a moment overlooks nikhat over his sister's happiness

As for AsYa i can just say the way they both were looking at each other and when zoe was holding asad to pacify him they just looked like husband wife

yes, they are acting so married...loved their silent interactions

The precap hug was damn passionate
But di the lines are troubling me
I hope it is not a foreshadow ir something for an almost nikaah I cant see an almost nikaah again
Plus as you mentioned today again Farhan was mentioned
I just hope these scenes are not the toofan se pehle aane wali shanti kinds  
jo bhi hoga humein qubool hai kehna padhega but I am happy to see that urgency on Zoya's side. Asad can't resist that, can he?Wink

.annihilation.

sowmy18 Goldie
sowmy18
sowmy18

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:19am | IP Logged
awesome post!
loved ur description of characters!
my fav today was zoya and najma!
i just love this bhabinanand!
and we need not talk about asad and najma!they r best bro-sis in the world!
and precap!Blushing

bheegi

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by moniloveasya

Yes this is called epi.i love todays epi . Ur post is asusual great
Asad-i really proud him
Ayaan-mera baccha mature ho gaya hai
Najma-weak
Nikhat-stupid
Zoya-pyary bhabhi

I love your one line summariesClap

and one more: Imran: Wimp # 1

Edited by bheegi - 15 August 2013 at 11:19am
bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gossipgirlxoxo

Finally ... Today's episode was worth an analysis Smile
Will write more later...

yes, I was thinking of taking a hiatus from writing daily analysis but couldn't resist today

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CanadianChik.annihilation.

Go to top