bheegi

youth_showsfan IF-Sizzlerz
youth_showsfan
youth_showsfan

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bheegi

@ anushree @ gossipgirl @ Srishti

I am addressing the issue with Asad's statement here

I feel Asad was not wrong in reassuring his sister Najma here. After his experience with true love, he has realized what it means to be separated from your love. That's why he feels if Najma and Imran are truly lovers, they need to be together because why have a love less marriage?

As the oldest brother, he is responsible for all his siblings and that's why he wants to clarify the matter with Nikhat first. It doesn't matter if Nikhat loves Imran but if Imran doesn't love her, what's the point of the nikaah?

i agree di y hav a loveless nikah like this 3 life will be spoiled najma wont be able to love someone else neither imraan even if nikhat gets imraan imraan wont forget najma nd might not give his full % to this marriage. neither najme will be able to give her full % if she marries someone else Smile atleast 2 ppl will remain happy which is better than 3 ppl being sadSmile (rationally)

di its so reminds me of dmg situationLOL

btw di yes i agree she is d bahu of the house and has a right to speak all i meant is whenever she tries to do something good things rather getting better worsens up. its a sensitive issue b/w sibblings and family if not handled properly (which i know wont be) will lead to many problems b/w everyoneSmile she should think a lot before taking any action i meantEmbarrassed

yes di billi will create more fuel and i guess razia will also be back to taunt d 1st family again Ouch 
big drama is in store for usOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bheegi

anushreemishra IF-Rockerz
anushreemishra
anushreemishra

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 2:59am | IP Logged

I feel Asad was not wrong in reassuring his sister Najma here. After his experience with true love, he has realized what it means to be separated from your love. That's why he feels if Najma and Imran are truly lovers, they need to be together because why have a love less marriage?

As the oldest brother, he is responsible for all his siblings and that's why he wants to clarify the matter with Nikhat first. It doesn't matter if Nikhat loves Imran but if Imran doesn't love her, what's the point of the nikaah?
Di i am not saying that asad is completely wrong...he is justified to a great extent in this sitaution...and i am not saying that asad should support Nikhat either he should just kick that spineless man out of his sisters' lives
maybe we are reacting like this coz we know the true colours of Imraan ...my only point it doesn't matter if Nikhat is or isn't in love with Imraan which we all know she is and she has told asad previously but i find the idea of getting your sister married to other sister's finace morally and ethically wrong on principle...I mean i could never do that to my sister...i get it that true love is something very very precious but so is your family...infact i think the person to be blamed here the most is Najma...she doesn't even love imraan truly,i hope she realizes that soon...I loved the way how asad supported Najma but at the same time didn't forget about Nikhat...the way he asked Najma if she was the reason for Nikhat's broken engagement shows that how much he loves and cares for Nikhat...but inspite all of this the idea of supporting Najma and Imraan's marriage doesn't go well with me...I know this is going to be the hardest decision that asad has ever had to make and no matter what he decides he will be a loser coz happiness of one of his sister will cause pain to another and so my heart truly goes out to him...i am not judging him and waiting to see how the Cvs arrive at asad's decision...i may have to change my point of view then

Edited by anushreemishra - 16 August 2013 at 3:01am

bheegi

viya.mallik4eva IF-Sizzlerz
viya.mallik4eva
viya.mallik4eva

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Nice post di. 

bheegi

CanadianChik Goldie
CanadianChik
CanadianChik

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 3:28am | IP Logged

Originally posted by gossipgirlxoxo

Finally ... Today's episode was worth an analysis Smile
Will write more later...

yes, I was thinking of taking a hiatus from writing daily analysis but couldn't resist today

Nahhiii - 
please please please
please please pretty please 
with lots of cream and sugar 
do not stop writing daily analysis Cry

bheegi

CanadianChik Goldie
CanadianChik
CanadianChik

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 3:42am | IP Logged

@ Shayari

HATS OKAY BHEEGS you were at work so understand! Embarrassed

and i guess i missed that part cause i skipped over BHEINSEENA today LOL 

but who will Farhan come for? Ouch I wonder whose destiny Imran will be in and whose Destiny Farhan. Ouch But im CERTAIn that both girls will marry into the same house. Ouch we just need to see with who..Ouch

I think Nikhat will get Imran and Naj will get Farhan.Ouch

That would make it a very interesting scenario. While I would hate for Nikhat to marry someone who doesn't love her, but she might have to pay for Shireen's sins

@ purple - I agree with Rosh that both the sisters will end up in the same house. The brothers will deal with this situation maturely and Asad will ensure that Nikhat and Imran end up together - the clash will come when Tannu enters and Asad gets blamed for Nikhats tears.

After all do theSM folks know that Asad and Tannu never slept together and he was framed?

At times i feel that this track is to partially unveil the 1st generation story line and start back Dilshad and Rashid trackConfused

Edited by CanadianChik - 16 August 2013 at 3:54am

bheegi

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by webuser7

Kismat Ka Khel: Aug 15

Very nice post, Sangeeta!

thanks RK

Kismat kaun banaata hai? Aadmi ya oopar waala?

Do we decide our destiny or does God decide for us?

I think God decides but leaves the decision to us mortals to act or not act on it.

Najma: Even if Imran is her destiny, she had decided to severe ties with him three years ago. That was her decision and so far, we think, she was comfortable with that decision. Why then, is her decision being challenged three years later? Is it destiny or her weakness? Only time will tell. Najma is lucky to have a family like hers. Her brother, ammi and Zoya all love her more than anyone else in the world. They all want what's best for her.

The CVs need to get the timing right. Najma's age is the one age that cannot be disputed on the show. They have repeatedly said she was 1yr old when Rashid left them 17yrs ago. She is 18 yrs old now! This disparity is annoying the heck out of me. How in the world is her classmate Faizu a Civil Engineer and also has a job? Minimum age for an engg graduate in India is 21yrs not 18yrs. I can't get over this loophole!! Yes, I should overlook it. Grrr!

yes, this is indeed a big blooper and just points to the fact that this is a last minute add on track. Why couldn't they just say a year back? That would be better than 3 years

Yes, she has a very loving and supporting family. Wish the test of this love wasn't wasted on Imran.

Asad raised a great question today- jab sagai toot gayi, tab usey tumhari yaad aayi?

Very valid question! Asad, who has recently realized what being in love means, hit the nail on the head with that question. Will Najma ponder upon this question or get swayed by her emotions? Asad will of course do what's best for his sister. He is caught in a dilemma because Nikhat is as dear to him as Najma. I am glad the writers didn't keep anything hidden and everything is out on the table. At least, Asad knows where Nikhat-Imran-Najma's equation stands at the moment. Hopefully, he will help guide his sister in the right direction- help her find her destiny, whatever it might be- Imran or perhaps, NOT Imran.

I slightly differ with you here.  I took Asad's statement as, 3 yrs ago he left you, got engaged to someone else, now wants to get you back? How can Nikhat be as close to Asad as Najma? Ayaan maybe. But Nikhat and Noozat, I don't think so. He loves them but Najma will always be more special. It's just not the blood relationship, but the fact that he has been her father figure, a proxy father if you may. She is his baby sister. The only one of his siblings who has always been with him. The only one that he has a special nickname for - Tamatar!! I think he'll stand by and let her decide. He just re-united with the love of his life. Life is currently rosy. I doubt he'll try to break his favorite sister's dreams. Wish he did. I don't want Hasina to become Najma's MIL. Dead

I think Asad was surprised that the guy didn't call her for 3 years and now that his engagement is broken, he wants you? That's why najma clarified imran's position after that. Of course asad would want what's best for tamatar but not at the expense of jeopardizing his other hald sibling's happiness. He is a man of principles and unlike shireen and razia, not selfish 

Nikhat: Since her engagement to Imran, Nikhat has assumed that Imran is her destiny, her true love and her life partner. She has ignored his shortcomings and even has faith in his ability to stand up for their love. As they say, love is blind and there is no perfect example of this than Nikhat. Despite seeing his spineless act, Nikhat defended Imran's actions today as she is unfortunately in love with the illusion of Imran rather than the real person, Imran. Ayaan, her brother, who loves her a lot, after seeing her plight, reassured her that if Imran is indeed her destiny then she would definitely unite with him. Perhaps, Ayaan can relate to destiny better than ever before. Humeira's case has definitely made him realize what happens when one ignores the knock of destiny on their door.

Agreed. Nikhat did wonder that Imran is capable of standing up to his beliefs and principles ( huh?? Confused ), then why he didn't do it for her! Duh!! Wake up and smell the coffee, Honey!

Hopefully, he will help guide his sister in the right direction- help her find her destiny, whatever it might be- Imran or perhaps, NOT Imran.

After Imran, will the 2 fight over Farhan?!  

Imran: I cannot have sympathy for this man. I don't know what's in his destiny but as of now, I hope neither Nikhat nor Najma are his destiny. This man needs to grovel, redeem, develop a spine and stand up for himself before he can stand up for love or someone else.

I really want to see him getting hitched with Tanveer! Hasina Bi can get her gori bahu. Woh itni gori hai, ke uski ek aankh bhi bilkul gori hai!

exactly! lol

Precap: Ya Allah! Finally, Asad and Zoya have ventured out of their teen years and are in their twenties. What a passionate hug! Yes, nikaah kar lee jiye na jaldi- ASAP!!!!!

You are very generous. Teen? I thought it was more like tween! LOL Awesome hug. I must have watched it like 10 times. Pathetic! Look who is behaving like a teen now!

maybe tween in the US and teen in India lol 

Favorite scenes:

1.     Asad and Zoya's eye communication was at it's best today. Just like a hubby and wife.

Exactly. What understanding. Brilliant acting without words! For me it was the highlight of the show!

2.     A proud Zoya when she saw Asad's sensitivity towards Najma

3.     Zoya consoling Najma. Najma is indeed a baby and will definitely need a lot of support in the coming weeks. Thank God for Zoya.

I actually liked the way she referred to Najma as baby. That's what I call my child!! LOL I still call my 21 yr old nephew Honey!! LOL Zoya has taken over the mantle of the bahu already! I loved how she tried to play mediator and grabbed Asad's arm when he rushed towards Najma.

yes, asya were great in their non verbal communication

P.S: So, there is indeed a Farhan bhai on his way ! Destiny or a red herring? Time will tell.

answers are underlines and in italics...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

webuser7CanadianChik

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by youth_showsfan

i agree di y hav a loveless nikah like this 3 life will be spoiled najma wont be able to love someone else neither imraan even if nikhat gets imraan imraan wont forget najma nd might not give his full % to this marriage. neither najme will be able to give her full % if she marries someone else Smile atleast 2 ppl will remain happy which is better than 3 ppl being sadSmile (rationally)

di its so reminds me of dmg situationLOL

btw di yes i agree she is d bahu of the house and has a right to speak all i meant is whenever she tries to do something good things rather getting better worsens up. its a sensitive issue b/w sibblings and family if not handled properly (which i know wont be) will lead to many problems b/w everyoneSmile she should think a lot before taking any action i meantEmbarrassed

yes di billi will create more fuel and i guess razia will also be back to taunt d 1st family again Ouch 
big drama is in store for usOuch

Zoya is Zoya...kuch tho hungama karegi but in the end she does sort things out in the person's best interest

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CanadianChikyouth_showsfan

Go to top