Users

Frequent Posters

CanadianChik thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: bheegi

@ Shayari

HATS OKAY BHEEGS you were at work so understand! 😳

and i guess i missed that part cause i skipped over BHEINSEENA today 😆 

but who will Farhan come for?  I wonder whose destiny Imran will be in and whose Destiny Farhan.  But im CERTAIn that both girls will marry into the same house.  we just need to see with who..

I think Nikhat will get Imran and Naj will get Farhan.

That would make it a very interesting scenario. While I would hate for Nikhat to marry someone who doesn't love her, but she might have to pay for Shireen's sins

@ purple - I agree with Rosh that both the sisters will end up in the same house. The brothers will deal with this situation maturely and Asad will ensure that Nikhat and Imran end up together - the clash will come when Tannu enters and Asad gets blamed for Nikhats tears.

After all do theSM folks know that Asad and Tannu never slept together and he was framed?

At times i feel that this track is to partially unveil the 1st generation story line and start back Dilshad and Rashid track😕

Edited by CanadianChik - 10 years ago
bheegi thumbnail

answers are underlines and in italics...
bheegi thumbnail
Originally posted by: youth_showsfan

i agree di y hav a loveless nikah like this 3 life will be spoiled najma wont be able to love someone else neither imraan even if nikhat gets imraan imraan wont forget najma nd might not give his full % to this marriage. neither najme will be able to give her full % if she marries someone else 😊 atleast 2 ppl will remain happy which is better than 3 ppl being sad😊 (rationally)

di its so reminds me of dmg situation😆

btw di yes i agree she is d bahu of the house and has a right to speak all i meant is whenever she tries to do something good things rather getting better worsens up. its a sensitive issue b/w sibblings and family if not handled properly (which i know wont be) will lead to many problems b/w everyone😊 she should think a lot before taking any action i meant😳

yes di billi will create more fuel and i guess razia will also be back to taunt d 1st family again  
big drama is in store for us

Zoya is Zoya...kuch tho hungama karegi but in the end she does sort things out in the person's best interest
bheegi thumbnail
Originally posted by: anushreemishra

Di i am not saying that asad is completely wrong...he is justified to a great extent in this sitaution...and i am not saying that asad should support Nikhat either he should just kick that spineless man out of his sisters' lives
maybe we are reacting like this coz we know the true colours of Imraan ...my only point it doesn't matter if Nikhat is or isn't in love with Imraan which we all know she is and she has told asad previously but i find the idea of getting your sister married to other sister's finace morally and ethically wrong on principle...I mean i could never do that to my sister...i get it that true love is something very very precious but so is your family...infact i think the person to be blamed here the most is Najma...she doesn't even love imraan truly,i hope she realizes that soon...I loved the way how asad supported Najma but at the same time didn't forget about Nikhat...the way he asked Najma if she was the reason for Nikhat's broken engagement shows that how much he loves and cares for Nikhat...but inspite all of this the idea of supporting Najma and Imraan's marriage doesn't go well with me...I know this is going to be the hardest decision that asad has ever had to make and no matter what he decides he will be a loser coz happiness of one of his sister will cause pain to another and so my heart truly goes out to him...i am not judging him and waiting to see how the Cvs arrive at asad's decision...i may have to change my point of view then

I think you are right- because we all know what kind of a man Imran is, we are judging them all unfairly. Let's wait for the track to unfold. Najma is just a naadaan bachchi...she has to grow up with this track
bheegi thumbnail
Originally posted by: CanadianChik

Nahhiii - 
please please please
please please pretty please 
with lots of cream and sugar 
do not stop writing daily analysis 😭

aww thanks sara. How are u doing? I was going to stop the daily analysis as the themes were getting repetitive but yesterday we had a fresh challenge so couldn't stop myself :) 
CanadianChik thumbnail
IMO - Najma is truly a baby - she has been kept away from the bad / evil people and situations all her life and she has been protected so much that she has only  seen good in everyone - after Dilshad has taught her daughter to only look at the good in people (read: when Zoya first came to their house). 
Therefore IMO 
Najma  = young, naive, softhearted, emotional and MISLEAD rather than selfish

Nikhat on the other hand mentioned to Ayaan that Imran knows the difference between right and wrong and has the strength to fight for what he believes in but  some how he could never fight for her. 
Therefore IMO 
Nikhat  = Disillusion 

However both brothers mentioned Kismat to their sisters - but Asad said if its meant to be he can not prevent the union  where as Ayaan mentioned Allah taala will bring Imran to Nikhat if its meant to be. And since Nikhat has always prayed to God for Imran IMO she will end up getting married to Imran😡 and Najma (thanks to Dilshads previous good deeds) will be saved from Tannu fate. But Najma's nadan years will be behind her - Asad had to learn the hard way that the person (Tannu) he knew years ago was not the same innocent person he thought - the same way Najma needs to learn that Imran is no longer the sweet innocent boy she knew 3 yrs ago.

Interesting that the CVs have shown ASYA to be so understanding of Najma's predicament - but the CVs  have kept Dilshad in the dark so far - IMO Dilshad will not approve of the union - She will see her daughter doing what Shireen did to her and she will react like the way she did with Asad on the SR night - IMO Najma is due for a slap from mommy Lion!!

PS: Is it just me or does Imran remind anyone else of a newer version of Rashid - just a few more spices added into the mix (  fathered a child while committed to someone else - spineless -  in love with someone but engaged to another - mother and son pretty close relationship in a weird way)😕
Edited by CanadianChik - 10 years ago
CanadianChik thumbnail
Originally posted by: bheegi

aww thanks sara. How are u doing? I was going to stop the daily analysis as the themes were getting repetitive but yesterday we had a fresh challenge so couldn't stop myself :) 

Thanks for asking - Some days are good some are bad - depending on fever 😕. Surgery is fixed for 20th Aug- I need to be back at work or at least be in a position to work from home for a few hours once the summer  inters go back to uni by mid sept.

Please do not stop the analysis - the episodes may be repetitive - but u add different flavor to ur post every single time 👏

PS: saving ur FF to read at the hospital to time pass😉

PPS: forgot to mention earlier great post 😳
bheegi thumbnail
Originally posted by: CanadianChik

IMO - Najma is truly a baby - she has been kept away from the bad / evil people and situations all her life and she has been protected so much that she has only  seen good in everyone - after Dilshad has taught her daughter to only look at the good in people (read: when Zoya first came to their house). 
Therefore IMO 
Najma  = young, naive, softhearted, emotional and MISLEAD rather than selfish

Nikhat on the other hand mentioned to Ayaan that Imran knows the difference between right and wrong and has the strength to fight for what he believes in but  some how he could never fight for her. 
Therefore IMO 
Nikhat  = Disillusion 

completely agree with you about Najma and Nikhat! Neither is Najma selfish nor Nikhat is selfless

However both brothers mentioned Kismat to their sisters - but Asad said if its meant to be he can not prevent the union  where as Ayaan mentioned Allah taala will bring Imran to Nikhat if its meant to be. And since Nikhat has always prayed to God for Imran IMO she will end up getting married to Imran😡 and Najma (thanks to Dilshads previous good deeds) will be saved from Tannu fate. But Najma's nadan years will be behind her - Asad had to learn the hard way that the person (Tannu) he knew years ago was not the same innocent person he thought - the same way Najma needs to learn that Imran is no longer the sweet innocent boy she knew 3 yrs ago.

absolutely! That's what I feel too...this is going to be the growth track for Najma

Interesting that the CVs have shown ASYA to be so understanding of Najma's predicament - but the CVs  have kept Dilshad in the dark so far - IMO Dilshad will not approve of the union - She will see her daughter doing what Shireen did to her and she will react like the way she did with Asad on the SR night - IMO Najma is due for a slap from mommy Lion!!

yeah, i was surprised that Dilshad didn't pick on Najma's odd behavior and neither did she try to figure out why she reacted this way? Dilshad will react negatively if Shireen gets into the picture

PS: Is it just me or does Imran remind anyone else of a newer version of Rashid - just a few more spices added into the mix (read:  father a child while committed to someone else - spineless -  in love with someone but engaged to another - mother and son pretty close relationship in a weird way)😕 most men in this show are spineless and two timers lol

Good luck with the surgery. Hope Faasle can ease some of your post op pain :)
Edited by bheegi - 10 years ago