Kismat Ka Khel: Aug 15 - Page 6

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by anushreemishra

I
agree...i wanted to point out that asad had a conversation with Nikhat anout how she feels about imraan and she clearly told that she likes him and this is why i was a little disappointed with Asad for saying that he will talk to Nikhat and if the destiny wants then no one can separate Imraan and najma...i felt that may be he thinks that Nikhat has changed her mind but still getting your sister married to your other sister's ex fiance is just wrong on principle and so i expected that asad wouldn't agree to this marriage on any condition but i was disappointed

hey sorry to interrupt in ur convo n pov
but i wud just like to say u r missing one of the valid dialogue

when zoya says "hain toh phir toh koi problem nahiin hai engagement toot gayi na" (honestly i didnt like a bit of this dialogue by zoya i know she loves najma but she indirectly said she has no prob dt najma marries her sisters ex fiance)

instantly asad replied "yeh aap kya keh rahi hai both the sisters matters to me" this shows he is thinking for bth his sisters but unlike everyone he is behaving rationally. at this point of time when najma is crying (considering dt he knows najma's side of story) his first aim s to console her consoling doesnt mean dt one is agreeing it😳 

talking to nikhat means knowing her POV knowing her side of story a coin has two sides asad heard najma's side he is yet to see nikhats side. any rational thinker will first see bth d sides of coin before drawing any conclusions.

i agree getting married to ur sisters ex fiance is principally wrong but asad recently understood d meaning of love how to it feels to be away from ur love so he is thinking dt if bth love each other ike wt najma is telling him then he wouldnt want his sister to go through d same pain like his. when he'll come to know nikhats side of story i am sure he'll be deliema but i am pretty sure asad will fight for bth his sisters nd not just one may be he'll come to know imraan is faking with najma as well for money (we never know cvs cn turn imraan showing him good now and later show him bad) but all of this is paving way for brothers clash for sure. ayaan will again misunderstand asad he'll again call him sautela nd all  d blame is anyway gonna come on 1st family as 2nd family will not leave a chance to blame them. asad has lots to think on this matter.

lets see how it plays out😊
Originally posted by anushreemishra

I agree...i wanted to point out that asad had a conversation with Nikhat anout how she feels about imraan and she clearly told that she likes him and this is why i was a little disappointed with Asad for saying that he will talk to Nikhat and if the destiny wants then no one can separate Imraan and najma...i felt that may be he thinks that Nikhat has changed her mind but still getting your sister married to your other sister's ex fiance is just wrong on principle and so i expected that asad wouldn't agree to this marriage on any condition but i was disappointed

Made a post blaming Asad right now...
I agree .. But he has still not agreed .. Let's see how this plays out
Originally posted by youth_showsfan

hey sorry to interrupt in ur convo n pov
but i wud just like to say u r missing one of the valid dialogue

when zoya says "hain toh phir toh koi problem nahiin hai engagement toot gayi na" (honestly i didnt like a bit of this dialogue by zoya i know she loves najma but she indirectly said she has no prob dt najma marries her sisters ex fiance)

instantly asad replied "yeh aap kya keh rahi hai both the sisters matters to me" this shows he is thinking for bth his sisters but unlike everyone he is behaving rationally. at this point of time when najma is crying (considering dt he knows najma's side of story) his first aim s to console her consoling doesnt mean dt one is agreeing it😳 

talking to nikhat means knowing her POV knowing her side of story a coin has two sides asad heard najma's side he is yet to see nikhats side. any rational thinker will first see bth d sides of coin before drawing any conclusions.

i agree getting married to ur sisters ex fiance is principally wrong but asad recently understood d meaning of love how to it feels to be away from ur love so he is thinking dt if bth love each other ike wt najma is telling him then he wouldnt want his sister to go through d same pain like his. when he'll come to know nikhats side of story i am sure he'll be deliema but i am pretty sure asad will fight for bth his sisters nd not just one may be he'll come to know imraan is faking with najma as well for money (we never know cvs cn turn imraan showing him good now and later show him bad) but all of this is paving way for brothers clash for sure. ayaan will again misunderstand asad he'll again call him sautela nd all  d blame is anyway gonna come on 1st family as 2nd family will not leave a chance to blame them. asad has lots to think on this matter.

lets see how it plays out😊
Its perfectly fine...no need to b sorry...
I get it what you are saying...I will not say about what zoya said zoz honestly for me she doesn't matter here that much...she has known only najma,she hasn't even properly met nikhat so i feel if she is thinking about Najma first its ohk but that doesn't mean that she is right...what she said was wrong...
And I am not saying that asad is wrong here...he is justified in what he is doing to a great extent..he did consider the interests of both his sisters...as soon as he heard about nikhat's broken engagement the first thing he wanted to do was make sure najma wasn't responsible for that and that shows how much he loves Nikhat and the way he supported najma shows how much he loves Najma but the only thing that ticked me off was wen he said"agar tumhari kismat mein imraan hai to use koi ni badal sakta main bhi nahi"...indirectly i feel he said if nikhat is ohk he will be fine with Najma and imraan's marriage which is feel is wrong...again i may be wrong may be wen he talks to Nikhat he indeed opposes the marriage but i just can't digest the fact getting your sister married to your other sister's ex-fiance...again if he will do this i can understand that he is probably acting out of love for Najma...i am not judging him coz every human is flawed but if asad indeed supports najma's marriage with Imraan given present situation i feel that will be a flawed decision...i guess asad will be in a dilemma where he will have to make a decision and no matter what decision he makes there will be flaws and he will lose a lot and so my heart really goes out for him...
Originally posted by gossipgirlxoxo

Made a post blaming Asad right now...
I agree .. But he has still not agreed .. Let's see how this plays out
Ya that is why i am not blaming asad just a little disappointed...a lot will depend on how asad handles the situation from here...
Originally posted by kankabhor

Good post πŸ‘πŸΌ

I am amazed by the fact that writers did not keep anything secret from Asad..Everything is in open and no chance of misunderstanding from Asad's side.. Whatever decesion he will take , he will be responsible..Now ball is in Ayaan's court.. I want to see if Ayaan will know true entire story or he will not know About Imran-Najma  3years back relationship.. This is going to be long ride, I am sure Razia will make her re-entry, unlike last time these bro clashes will not get sorted any soon..Now as Zoyaan is totally out of picture, I totally can see these clashes and differences will last long even when abbu truth will be out , then Rashid murder mystery .. QH is going to become Kurukshetra land now and this Mahabharat wont end soon.. 

Also want to see how Tanveer will play in this war

I am really impressed by writers..πŸ‘πŸ‘..

Thanks Kanka...yes, remember my post on Muslim Mahabharat by Gul? Looks like that's where she is headed although at this time I can't fathom why the brothers would fight over a wimp like Imran unless Tanveer plays shakuni mama here
Originally posted by gossipgirlxoxo

Originally posted by s120

Great post! The episode was brilliant today. I am glad that there was no MU regarding who Imran is and Najma came straight to the point. I was expecting that they'll drag this and Asad won't get to know this soon about Imran. 

And finally the much awaited hug in the precap. 

Thanks Shreya...yes the two best parts😊
Originally posted by neenabinu

Lovely analysis bheegi...
love is so blind and how...really felt bad for Nikhat and loved how Ayaan supported her... somehow cant relate to Najma's love and asad accepting it so easily!!!

Asya communicate with their eyes was wow...

Asad will accept true love over anything else after his experience with Zoya but only once he knows what Nikhat's equation is. I feel Asad will be in a real tough position here
Originally posted by notagain

Lovely post!!

Like Shakespeare said "It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves."

The brothers will tear out their hearts for their sisters, havoc will be wrecked, and these characters, who we watch everyday, will go through the heart break and we will πŸ₯Ί too.

It was a brilliant episode today. There is so much story left. CVs have laid out their cards. And don't we love talking about where this story will go. This show is still peaking all because of the wonderful story they have managed so far. I am looking forward to see it all.

absolutely agreeπŸ‘