Frequent Posters

shonajain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
SUPERB analysis di as always πŸ‘

Livingfree thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Great post! The episode was brilliant today. I am glad that there was no MU regarding who Imran is and Najma came straight to the point. I was expecting that they'll drag this and Asad won't get to know this soon about Imran. 

And finally the much awaited hug in the precap. 
NainaAlex thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely analysis bheegi...
love is so blind and how...really felt bad for Nikhat and loved how Ayaan supported her... somehow cant relate to Najma's love and asad accepting it so easily!!!

Asya communicate with their eyes was wow...

shreya11mehra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Precap z awesome...bt fl lyk..no nikaah agn   grrr
Ankahee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely post!!

Like Shakespeare said "It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves."

The brothers will tear out their hearts for their sisters, havoc will be wrecked, and these characters, who we watch everyday, will go through the heart break and we will πŸ₯Ί too.

It was a brilliant episode today. There is so much story left. CVs have laid out their cards. And don't we love talking about where this story will go. This show is still peaking all because of the wonderful story they have managed so far. I am looking forward to see it all.

metoyou thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sangeeta Di, very nice and good post!πŸ‘πŸΌ

I really liked today's scene. I am glad the CV's did not drag this track too much, like you said: good that everything came out now.

The brother-sister scene was touching, whether is was Asad-Najma or Ayaan-Nikhat, both were really nice scenes. 
Love the way Zoya supported Najma, like a true friend and more importantly like a sister whom Najma never had. Maybe not a very smart move of Zoya to think that Najma might like Faisal since they are classmates, but lets the benefit of this: the truth came out.

I expected Asad to react more angry but thanks to Zoya (yes, he has changed) he was more calm. I can tell, from my own experience, that every brother has to be like this: understanding and supportive. The way he listened to what Najma had to say and the way he showed his concern for both Nikhat and Najma, was very nicely done. For him it was important to know that the sagaai did not broke off because of Najma, like he said: they are both my sisters. He really loves them and acted like a true bhaijaan.

I kinda feel sorry for Nikhat but then, at the same time, she really needs to open up her eyes. Poor girl really loves Imran and even wants to believe that he will come back. Please don't let love make you blind and don't be that naive. Woh ek samajdar lakdi hai, which is why I really hope that she will understand why Imran never made any effort to work on their relationship. She might blame Najma for it, but never forget what your Ayaan bhaijaan told you: If Imran is in your destiny, than Allah the Almighty will bring him back to you, for sure. 

This love triangle can be the first rift between Asad and Ayaan. He wants Najma's happiness and he wants Nikhat's happiness. Fair enough. Just one advice to the Khan brothers: Both of you said if Imran is in their destiny than no one can change that. Stick to this and don't fight over it. The Almighty has already played its game,  its only yet to be experienced and seen by all of you. Let's hope that both the girls will find their prince charming and hopefully that is not Imran...

Precap: OMG, that was a HUG! FINALLY! Totally unexpected... I had to watch it over a few times, because I could not believe it but YES it really happened. Sirf ek kiss baakhi hai...ek na ek din woh bhi ho jayega. Both are eager to get married to each other (yes Asad miyaan, you too) but Zoya said it out loud. Hopefully it will happen this time, for real...
Edited by me2you - 10 years ago
thefangirllife thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bheegi

P.S: So, there is indeed a Farhan bhai on his way ! Destiny or a red herring? Time will tell.

I think he will come, and then Najma may fall in love with him after he exposes what an idiot Imran is. Especially if he is Zoya's friend from New York! But I doubt that is going to happen. But they've mentioned him two times now, so I am guessing he plays some kind of role in these events. 
youth_showsfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hey sangeeta di
awesome post

d line highlighted by u di is indeed very apt question by asad "jab sagai toot gayi, tab usey tumhari yaad aayi?"

when najma said "unki engagement toot gayi" shocked asad as he had no idea abt it i felt najma was bit selfish agree imraan doesnt love nikhat but how cn she ignore nikhats feeling who is her sister. and plus its not imraan who broke its nikhat who broke d engagement otherwise imraan wud have married nikhat if she wouldnt have broken the engagement? i guess like every human she is being selfish in love i believe but dts human nature i guess cant help it.

asad clearly said to zoya when she said "hain toh phir problem kya hai unki engagement toot gayi na" something like dt honestly at dt time i was like 'r u kidding me?" nikhat ke feelings ke baare main koi kyun nhn soch raha asad rightly said "yeh aap kya keh rahi hai both sisters matters to me" i guess something like this? it showed he cares for all his sibblings equally.

many think asad talking to nikhat means he is ok with imraan najma if nikhat is ok but talking to nikhat doesnt mean he is agreeing for imraan n najma's relationship he wants to know d truth behind the breaking of the engagement. he was relieved dt najma wasnt the reason but still he doesnt wants to hurt his other sister as well. yes najma is his real sister dts y he was giving her d hope dt if they r meant to be it will happen but still he cant neglect his other sister.

he acted quite realisticly considering d fact dt now he knows how it feels to be away from ur love. anyway i still think bth sisters shud slap imraan n move on rofl i am pretty sure knowing dt billi has his kid bth sisters will leave him i hope they do cos bth deserves much better but alas cvs r hell bent in showing us this cos this is paving way for brothers clash.

asad might fight for bth his sisters after knowing baby truth but yeah this is paving way for 1st fam vs 2nd fam as well. d blame for breaking ayan engagement came on asad now d blame for nikhats broken marriage will come on najma. lets see how it plays out.

btw ppl r loving d convo b/w najma n zoya but i guess i am d only one who found dt baby wala way too out of character. lolz

P.s di i just hope zoya doesnt poke her nose in this atleast cos its a very sensitive thing for asad as his bth sisters future is at stake and if he agrees he will know dt d blame will come on his family as 2nd family will leave no stone unturned in blaming them as he was d one to agree he will know how to handle it but if he refuses nd zoya messes it up i wont like it di cos this is way to sensitive matter b/w siblings i just hope she lets asad handle this rather interfering in it😊
Edited by youth_showsfan - 10 years ago
...SankaDevi... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bheegi

<font color="#3300ff">Thanks sanka...I feel Allah shows you the path but it's up to us what we make of it</font>

<font color="#3300ff">Zoya has given that much needed warmth to their familyπŸ˜ƒ</font>

Btw you can call me Sammy πŸ˜† I feel Najma and Nikhat deserve better but they got Imran because of selfishness I.E. Najma and selflessness I.E. Nikhat. Both are weak and that's why they chose a weak man.
anushreemishra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I agree...i wanted to point out that asad had a conversation with Nikhat anout how she feels about imraan and she clearly told that she likes him and this is why i was a little disappointed with Asad for saying that he will talk to Nikhat and if the destiny wants then no one can separate Imraan and najma...i felt that may be he thinks that Nikhat has changed her mind but still getting your sister married to your other sister's ex fiance is just wrong on principle and so i expected that asad wouldn't agree to this marriage on any condition but i was disappointed