Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: bheegi

Hi Rosh. Sorry for the short comment on your wonderful post yesterday. 

Yes, I was very happy to see the three adults communicate so openly in Najma's room today. Loved Asad and Zoya's silent communication and the way they helped Najma through her secret.

It's great to see the urgency and passion in Zoya's eyes at last. She tends to dismiss everything with shayari or light hearted talk. Finally, she opened up and hugged him like never before...loved today's episode

yes, Haseena mentioned that farhan ki ticket cancel nahin karwaani padhegi. can't wait for this dude to show up...

THATS OKAY BHEEGS you were at work so understand! 😳

and i guess i missed that part cause i skipped over BHEINSEENA today 😆 

but who will Farhan come for?  I wonder whose destiny Imran will be in and whose Destiny Farhan.  But im CERTAIn that both girls will marry into the same house.  we just need to see with who..

I think Nikhat will get Imran and Naj will get Farhan.. 
Edited by -Shayari- - 10 years ago
anushreemishra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
So happy to see zoya finally opening up...
raneeb thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
As usual Bheegi you are spot on! Finally the characters are communicating frankly and not dusting things under the carpet!
Asad was magnificent--Nikhat se bina baat kiye mai koi faisla nahi le sakta!
Zoya --her caring nature came to the forefront but she was subservient to Asad's feelings for a change!
Ayaan- very maturely handled Nikhat!
Nikhat-what majboori does imran have that he behaves so spinelessly
Najma- getting swayed by emotional blackmail
Imraan---confused man!

What I cant wait to see is how Asad is going to handle Haseena!!!! That will be wirth watching. He was hilarious with the loudmouth faisal's mother---and he knows Haseena who is worse than this!
bheegi thumbnail
@ Shayari

HATS OKAY BHEEGS you were at work so understand! 😳

and i guess i missed that part cause i skipped over BHEINSEENA today 😆 

but who will Farhan come for?  I wonder whose destiny Imran will be in and whose Destiny Farhan.  But im CERTAIn that both girls will marry into the same house.  we just need to see with who..

I think Nikhat will get Imran and Naj will get Farhan.

That would make it a very interesting scenario. While I would hate for Nikhat to marry someone who doesn't love her, but she might have to pay for Shireen's sins

Teja.... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
loved u r post yar i always check u r posts
brillient analysis
asad is a calm person and analysing and the eye convo btw asya is what I loved today when that lady taking or when najma refused and went away and zoya saying I will take care by eye and the bro sis convo two sides this is what call a perfect epi I really hope gul doent mess with this script this js interesting and amazing script
bheegi thumbnail
Originally posted by: ranz

As usual Bheegi you are spot on! Finally the characters are communicating frankly and not dusting things under the carpet! 

yes, that was the best part about the conversations today
Asad was magnificent--Nikhat se bina baat kiye mai koi faisla nahi le sakta!
Zoya --her caring nature came to the forefront but she was subservient to Asad's feelings for a change! I think zoya handled it really maturely. She spoke when she needed to and then let the bro-sis communicate while she stood silently...
Ayaan- very maturely handled Nikhat!
Nikhat-what majboori does imran have that he behaves so spinelessly
Najma- getting swayed by emotional blackmail
Imraan---confused man!

What I cant wait to see is how Asad is going to handle Haseena!!!! That will be wirth watching. He was hilarious with the loudmouth faisal's mother---and he knows Haseena who is worse than this!

Hope Haseena tak baat hi na pahunche. I want the two brothers and the three women in the same room discuss everything but I know that won't happen...wonder how Tanveer will take advantage of this situation
bheegi thumbnail
Originally posted by: teja0102..

loved u r post yar i always check u r posts

brillient analysis
asad is a calm person and analysing and the eye convo btw asya is what I loved today when that lady taking or when najma refused and went away and zoya saying I will take care by eye and the bro sis convo two sides this is what call a perfect epi I really hope gul doent mess with this script this js interesting and amazing script

Thanks Teja. Yes, Asya behaved very maturely and handled the whole Najma scenario very well...
kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Good post 👍🏼

I am amazed by the fact that writers did not keep anything secret from Asad..Everything is in open and no chance of misunderstanding from Asad's side.. Whatever decesion he will take , he will be responsible..Now ball is in Ayaan's court.. I want to see if Ayaan will know true entire story or he will not know About Imran-Najma  3years back relationship.. This is going to be long ride, I am sure Razia will make her re-entry, unlike last time these bro clashes will not get sorted any soon..Now as Zoyaan is totally out of picture, I totally can see these clashes and differences will last long even when abbu truth will be out , then Rashid murder mystery .. QH is going to become Kurukshetra land now and this Mahabharat wont end soon.. 

Also want to see how Tanveer will play in this war

I am really impressed by writers..👏👏..

Edited by kankabhor - 10 years ago
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

[DIV][BR][/DIV][DIV][B]<font color="#3300cc">I love your one line summaries[=D>]</font>[/B][/DIV][DIV][B][BR][/B][/DIV][DIV][B]<font color="#3300cc">and one more: Imran: Wimp # 1</font>[/B][/DIV]

Thanku but this clash is not worthy for that imraan wimp
gossipgirlxoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Kismat Ka Khel: Aug 15

More likely TRP Ka Khel 

Kismat kaun banaata hai? Aadmi ya oopar waala?

In this case of QH I will go with Gul 

Do we decide our destiny or does God decide for us?

Again QH characters... Gul,Zee and TRP

I think God decides but leaves the decision to us mortals to act or not act on it.

yes Gul wants actions from us... RonaDhona... Speculate, predict ... Feel bad... Happy sad 

Najma: Even if Imran is her destiny, she had decided to severe ties with him three years ago. That was her decision and so far, we think, she was comfortable with that decision. Why then, is her decision being challenged three years later? Is it destiny or her weakness? Only time will tell. Najma is lucky to have a family like hers. Her brother, ammi and Zoya all love her more than anyone else in the world. They all want what's best for her.

I feel that three years back she was young, immature and afraid of zamana and Asad Bhaijaan...

Fast forward to asad after AsYa... She has again started believing in love and happily ever after ...or maybe obody likes her because of weight issues and she like Nikhat wants to hold on to whatever option she has ... We also have to remember that  Najma is always shielded from stuff... She has no idea what went wrong with Nikhat Imran ... Maybe she thinks that Nikhat broke off the engagement... Nobody except Asad has the details...

Asad raised a great question today- jab sagai toot gayi, tab usey tumhari yaad aayi?

Very valid question! Asad, who has recently realized what being in love means, hit the nail on the head with that question. Will Najma ponder upon this question or get swayed by her emotions? Asad will of course do what's best for his sister. He is caught in a dilemma because Nikhat is as dear to him as Najma. I am glad the writers didn't keep anything hidden and everything is out on the table. At least, Asad knows where Nikhat-Imran-Najma's equation stands at the moment. Hopefully, he will help guide his sister in the right direction- help her find her destiny, whatever it might be- Imran or perhaps, NOT Imran.

Asad knows everything... He had a detailed conversation with Nikhat about Imran ... He knows that both of them liked each ther and how Bhaseena is...he is the mature one here. He shold put his foot down ... And snap Najma out of it...Najma will not be swayed by anything...  She is in love ... True wala love whatever that means... And like it or not Imran Najma is on its way...it will happen Tannu or no Tannu .. Kid or no kid... 

Nikhat: Since her engagement to Imran, Nikhat has assumed that Imran is her destiny, her true love and her life partner. She has ignored his shortcomings and even has faith in his ability to stand up for their love. As they say, love is blind and there is no perfect example of this than Nikhat. Despite seeing his spineless act, Nikhat defended Imran's actions today as she is unfortunately in love with the illusion of Imran rather than the real person, Imran. Ayaan, her brother, who loves her a lot, after seeing her plight, reassured her that if Imran is indeed her destiny then she would definitely unite with him. Perhaps, Ayaan can relate to destiny better than ever before. Humeira's case has definitely made him realize what happens when one ignores the knock of destiny on their door.

I think Imran was the only option Nikhat ever had ... So she is not in love with him.. How can someone fall for such a spineless guy... Poor girl she doesn't have anyone else to compare with...I personally would never marry a guy who has no guts... Imagine what will happen after marriage...  

Hopefully, he will help guide his sister in the right direction- help her find her destiny, whatever it might be- Imran or perhaps, NOT Imran.

Imran: I cannot have sympathy for this man. I don't know what's in his destiny but as of now, I hope neither Nikhat nor Najma are his destiny. This man needs to grovel, redeem, develop a spine and stand up for himself before he can stand up for love or someone else.

Najma is his destiny and I guess he will fight for her... Will become a vertebrate !

Precap: Ya Allah! Finally, Asad and Zoya have ventured out of their teen years and are in their twenties. What a passionate hug! Yes, nikaah kar lee jiye na jaldi- ASAP!!!!!

Have not watched it yet.. Will watch and comment on scenes

Favorite scenes:

1.     Asad and Zoya's eye communication was at it's best today. Just like a hubby and wife

2.     A proud Zoya when she saw Asad's sensitivity towards Najma

3.     Zoya consoling Najma. Najma is indeed a baby and will definitely need a lot of support in the coming weeks. Thank God for Zoya.

P.S: So, there is indeed a Farhan bhai on his way ! Destiny or a red herring? Time will tell.