Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Surbhi needs to work on intense scenes (Page 3)

sps1234 Goldie
sps1234
sps1234

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 2:11am | IP Logged
disagree..i luv her in both intense and comic scenes..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

One-Of-A-Kind

sumaiya14 IF-Stunnerz
sumaiya14
sumaiya14

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 2:26am | IP Logged
She is awesome in intense scene. . .Love you my babe Doll Surbhi. .

Edited by sumaiya14 - 16 August 2013 at 2:27am

One-Of-A-Kind

viya.mallik4eva IF-Sizzlerz
viya.mallik4eva
viya.mallik4eva

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 3:25am | IP Logged
If you are talking as a whole then i think shes good in intense scenes and there were so many scenes to prove that. But I agree with yesterday's scene not being up-to-mark which I think is more of a fault of CVs than SJ.

My personal opinion is she needs to better in romantic scenes and tone down the voice in comic scenes sometimes.

PS: My POV. No bashing pleaseLOL

-Ishqbaaaz-

-Hinaloveasya- IF-Sizzlerz
-Hinaloveasya-
-Hinaloveasya-

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Agree with u
parthpathak31 Senior Member
parthpathak31
parthpathak31

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 4:52am | IP Logged
I DISAGREE coz it wasnt an 'intense' kind of a scene 
we all have seen much more of intense scene before 
it was a scene were Asad and Najma wer in the main 
focus as being Zoya she was only der to  emotionally 
suport Najma and keep a check on Asad's anger...
 my POV

Edited by parthpathak31 - 16 August 2013 at 4:52am
moniloveasya IF-Stunnerz
moniloveasya
moniloveasya

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Agree. She is good but not upto the mark like ksg
Olivera70 Senior Member
Olivera70
Olivera70

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by webuser7

IMO, Surbhi is a brilliant actress. Some of her intense scenes that touched my heart are:
  • Graveyard scene
  • Post Asad slapping her
  • Scene where she breaks down after Asad warns her to stay away from Dilshad and says no wonder she doesn't have a Mom.
  • All the scenes she's pining for her father.
  • The SR breakdown in the rain scene.
  • Madrasa scene

As for the romance, other than the drops and eye locks, we haven't seen much yet. So, I'd like to reserve judgment on it.

Absolutely correct, I do not have anything to add to this list of intense scenes. The rest of the post is for "chatlogin":))).
One of the early episodes and scenes "Bol Na Halke Halke". Two people under the influence of "Bhang" completely open to one another."Light scene", but intense, the most important it was a long time ago, have just started to build a loving relationship.
Surbhi is doing great job and how their relationship progresses, changes and Zoya's behavior. She crossed the road for a short time from the wild girl to young women. It is mostly "bubbling" about emotions, and when Assad finally start talking about love and feelings towards her, gently confused and behaves just as it should, shy, stiff, defend yourself by teasing Asad. How relationship progresses, the more intense it :)) Come on, do you meant nothing to the scene with a buckle, or holding hands under the stars? :))). Her laugh, a statement that will go mad with so much happiness and beauty ... In a word, it's great, Karan and Surbhi are a great couple on screen.
I just remembered the scene where I was rolling with laughter, and the scene is not at all comic. When Tanveer acid burned her dress, and it was then made tunic. Dilshad was asked what was going on, and Zoya "Pupi, I do not know what happened, but on the dress is a hole as big as my head," Jus Surbhi can say something like that and be intense :))

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

webuser7nautanki_anu

webuser7 Goldie
webuser7
webuser7

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Marija40

Originally posted by webuser7

IMO, Surbhi is a brilliant actress. Some of her intense scenes that touched my heart are:
  • Graveyard scene
  • Post Asad slapping her
  • Scene where she breaks down after Asad warns her to stay away from Dilshad and says no wonder she doesn't have a Mom.
  • All the scenes she's pining for her father.
  • The SR breakdown in the rain scene.
  • Madrasa scene

As for the romance, other than the drops and eye locks, we haven't seen much yet. So, I'd like to reserve judgment on it.

Absolutely correct, I do not have anything to add to this list of intense scenes. The rest of the post is for "chatlogin":))).
One of the early episodes and scenes "Bol Na Halke Halke". Two people under the influence of "Bhang" completely open to one another."Light scene", but intense, the most important it was a long time ago, have just started to build a loving relationship.
Surbhi is doing great job and how their relationship progresses, changes and Zoya's behavior. She crossed the road for a short time from the wild girl to young women. It is mostly "bubbling" about emotions, and when Assad finally start talking about love and feelings towards her, gently confused and behaves just as it should, shy, stiff, defend yourself by teasing Asad. How relationship progresses, the more intense it :)) Come on, do you meant nothing to the scene with a buckle, or holding hands under the stars? :))). Her laugh, a statement that will go mad with so much happiness and beauty ... In a word, it's great, Karan and Surbhi are a great couple on screen.
I just remembered the scene where I was rolling with laughter, and the scene is not at all comic. When Tanveer acid burned her dress, and it was then made tunic. Dilshad was asked what was going on, and Zoya "Pupi, I do not know what happened, but on the dress is a hole as big as my head," Jus Surbhi can say something like that and be intense :))

Agreed Karan and Surbhi make a great onscreen couple! Even in the hug scene in the last episode (August 16th), both nailed it. Asad feelings were more emotional: showed fear of losing Zoya and also thanked God (looking up briefly gesture) for returning her to his life. Zoya's hug looked more passionate: like she did not want to be separated from him and was actually physically affected by the hug. Her facial expressions were bang on. Just my POV.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Olivera70maha70nautanki_anuneenabinu

Go to top