Qubool Hai

India-Forums

   
Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

QH rules!!! (Page 9)

starsinmyeyes IF-Sizzlerz
starsinmyeyes
starsinmyeyes

Joined: 25 April 2013
Posts: 14647

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Originally posted by starsinmyeyes

Originally posted by .MadHatter.

Hey peeps! You can imagine how happy I am today when I say that Asad's fugly fringes did not annoy me Big smile And Shruti, they WERE fugly- the only part of your post I do not concur with LOL

So yeeah, remember that result I was talking about? So I got it today and EEE I got A*s in all subjectsss! Big smile Except for an A in Urdu LOL Sharam aani chahiye mujhe, watching the mushkil tareen Urdu of the likes of Qubool Hai and Zindagi Gulzar Hai, yet not being good enough LOL Lol no actually, the problem with our Urdu paper is that my institute offered it as a Second Language and English as First Language. So you gotta have bad Urdu to get a good grade, cause if you have good Urdu, the examiners (who are British) don't like the fact that you took it as a Second Language LOL Bloody goras of England LOL


Anywho, point is that I'm SUPER SUPER happy so if you have a wishlist for me to fulfill, today's the time haha Wink Ranjini BABY, that esp goes for you!

Welcome BhabhijiLOL...and congratulations on the great result...

I will get back to ranting about the hair over the weekend...coz aaj I am too happy...

Ranjini are u listening...u got a wishlist to fulfillLOL
Sruthi she said she'l fulfill our wishesLOL

Arre sorry I forgot to add the question mark...emoticon daalne ke chakkar mein bhool gayiLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nautanki_anuGredandForgerogerrocks

starsinmyeyes IF-Sizzlerz
starsinmyeyes
starsinmyeyes

Joined: 25 April 2013
Posts: 14647

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .MadHatter.

Originally posted by starsinmyeyes

Originally posted by .MadHatter.

Hey peeps! You can imagine how happy I am today when I say that Asad's fugly fringes did not annoy me Big smile And Shruti, they WERE fugly- the only part of your post I do not concur with LOL

So yeeah, remember that result I was talking about? So I got it today and EEE I got A*s in all subjectsss! Big smile Except for an A in Urdu LOL Sharam aani chahiye mujhe, watching the mushkil tareen Urdu of the likes of Qubool Hai and Zindagi Gulzar Hai, yet not being good enough LOL Lol no actually, the problem with our Urdu paper is that my institute offered it as a Second Language and English as First Language. So you gotta have bad Urdu to get a good grade, cause if you have good Urdu, the examiners (who are British) don't like the fact that you took it as a Second Language LOL Bloody goras of England LOL


Anywho, point is that I'm SUPER SUPER happy so if you have a wishlist for me to fulfill, today's the time haha Wink Ranjini BABY, that esp goes for you!

Welcome BhabhijiLOL...and congratulations on the great result...

I will get back to ranting about the hair over the weekend...coz aaj I am too happy...

Ranjini are u listening...u got a wishlist to fulfillLOL

Thank youu!
Okay now since I'm bhabhiji, who're you? Shireen or Rashid? Wink

He HAS to cut his hair over the weekend. Or I'm making a totally troll-y post on his hair LOL No kidding.

I am Shireen..I like her background musicLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GredandForgerogerrocks

KaBhiinlove IF-Sizzlerz

Joined: 17 December 2006
Posts: 15395

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

starsinmyeyesrogerrocks

starsinmyeyes IF-Sizzlerz
starsinmyeyes
starsinmyeyes

Joined: 25 April 2013
Posts: 14647

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chicksoup

ClapStar,


EXACTLY!!!Star
This is top stuff! QH RULES!ClapClapClap

Thanks Soup...Big smile
rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Joined: 02 October 2012
Posts: 44348

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Btw, din you guys find it a bit weird that Asad was willing to get Najma married to that weirdo?LOL Not to mention, his mom was annoying as hell..Asad looked amused instead of annoyedLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GredandForgestarsinmyeyesnautanki_anu

starsinmyeyes IF-Sizzlerz
starsinmyeyes
starsinmyeyes

Joined: 25 April 2013
Posts: 14647

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaBhiinlove

Originally posted by rogerrocks

Originally posted by KaBhiinlove


If that happens Roggie I won't mind because I love angst. I would love to see Asad tardpoing for Zoya, its going to be very hot and passionate Embarrassed LOL
Really? You want Asad to pursue his brother's wife?LOL Thats gross manLOL
 
Why I don't mindLOL they love each other and they belong together. Ayaan will divorce Zoya so she can be with Asad and Ayaan will regret for what he did. LOL

U girls are incorrigibleLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KaBhiinloveGredandForgerogerrocks

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Joined: 02 October 2012
Posts: 44348

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaBhiinlove

Originally posted by rogerrocks

Originally posted by KaBhiinlove


If that happens Roggie I won't mind because I love angst. I would love to see Asad tardpoing for Zoya, its going to be very hot and passionate Embarrassed LOL
Really? You want Asad to pursue his brother's wife?LOL Thats gross manLOL
 
Why I don't mindLOL they love each other and they belong together. Ayaan will divorce Zoya so she can be with Asad and Ayaan will regret for what he did. LOL
Are you ok even if Zoya sleeps with both of them?LOL Ayaan because he is her hubby and its her responsibility or so she feels and then with Asad once they get married?LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KaBhiinlovestarsinmyeyes

starsinmyeyes IF-Sizzlerz
starsinmyeyes
starsinmyeyes

Joined: 25 April 2013
Posts: 14647

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Btw, din you guys find it a bit weird that Asad was willing to get Najma married to that weirdo?LOL Not to mention, his mom was annoying as hell..Asad looked amused instead of annoyedLOL

Asad was very amused...LOL..he was only annoyed the way Najma refused..u know with his principles written in stone...that OCD type SR could become reality...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GredandForgerogerrocks

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
ATTN: Revised Qubool Hai General Forum Rules -MUST READ

2

Author: |Persephone|   Replies: 14   Views: 26763

|Persephone| 14 26763 19 August 2015 at 8:04am by VishaD.
HT-M-Family drama rules-QH

Author: Armu4eva   Replies: 4   Views: 758

Armu4eva 4 758 30 June 2013 at 7:07pm by Fun_Reloading
Why different rules of Nikah for Billo

Author: DiamondLife   Replies: 7   Views: 1207

DiamondLife 7 1207 26 June 2013 at 9:59am by KaBhiinlove
[AsYa] FF:Rules Of Resistance | Prologue Page 1

2

Author: JumpyUmbrella   Replies: 12   Views: 2786

JumpyUmbrella 12 2786 19 June 2013 at 4:33am by ..Ananya..
*Rules/Regs: Clarifications* Please Read pg5

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: xxMATSxx   Replies: 61   Views: 5502

xxMATSxx 61 5502 27 May 2013 at 6:08am by jyoti06

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index