Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

QH rules!!! (Page 7)

anushreemishra IF-Rockerz
anushreemishra
anushreemishra

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Agreed amazing episode...the story has finally set in motion
The opening scene in the KM mansion was hilarious...i wonder where does Gul get these kind of characters from?LOLImraan najma ki life mein nahi bhi hota to Faizal ko dekh k aise hi najma ro padtiLOLReally zoya you liked that Guy for your sweet tamatar?
Well i guess this scene was just to balance out the drama quotient that followed
So,the cat is finally out of the bag and zoya and asad know about Imraan and m so glad they didn't drag it
Asad and zoya were completely in sync today...they were mature,understanding and supportive...asad asking to zoya to go after najma and den zoya trying to calm asad down was wondeful to see..
I loved zoya najma scene it was beautifully portrayed...indeed a perfect bhabhi and nanad scene...ya the baby baby was a little annoying but surbhi was wonderful in that scene
I loved how supportive asad was...kash ki meri sweet tamatar 3 saal pehle sab kuch bata deti to aj ye sab nahi hota...Asad did ask if najma was the reason behind Imraan and nikhat's broken engagement and he said that before anything happens he will have to talk to Nikhat...i liked that he considered the best interest of both his sisters but then he said if imraan was indeed in Najma's fate no one not even even he could change that...What will Asad do wen he realizes that Nikhat is still in love with Imraan and the happiness of one of his sisters means tears for the other...
 i felt a little disappointed with asad wen he basically said yes to the marriage if Nikhat is ok with it...i mean i know he is right as Najma's brother but as Nikhat's?i felt asad's reaction a little underwhelming
 Ayaan and nikhat scene was beautiful...vikrant was wonderful...the way he said that only her can be judge of what is right an wrong but yes as her brother he wants her to accept the reality and try and forget Imraan...but he is helpless seeing Nikhat's undying love and says that If Imraan is her destiny she will find him...
So basically both the brothers have left everything to fate and destiny and no matter whom destiny favours everyone will lose...
P.S.-hayee precap ne maard dala...finally zoya asks asad to marry her soon and we get get to see a passionate hugEmbarrassed
everyone was at their best today be it karan surbhi vikrant neha or archana
Today we saw why QH is the best

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

starsinmyeyesnautanki_anu

starsinmyeyes IF-Sizzlerz
starsinmyeyes
starsinmyeyes

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .MadHatter.

Hey peeps! You can imagine how happy I am today when I say that Asad's fugly fringes did not annoy me Big smile And Shruti, they WERE fugly- the only part of your post I do not concur with LOL

So yeeah, remember that result I was talking about? So I got it today and EEE I got A*s in all subjectsss! Big smile Except for an A in Urdu LOL Sharam aani chahiye mujhe, watching the mushkil tareen Urdu of the likes of Qubool Hai and Zindagi Gulzar Hai, yet not being good enough LOL Lol no actually, the problem with our Urdu paper is that my institute offered it as a Second Language and English as First Language. So you gotta have bad Urdu to get a good grade, cause if you have good Urdu, the examiners (who are British) don't like the fact that you took it as a Second Language LOL Bloody goras of England LOL

Anywho, point is that I'm SUPER SUPER happy so if you have a wishlist for me to fulfill, today's the time haha Wink Ranjini BABY, that esp goes for you!

Welcome BhabhijiLOL...and congratulations on the great result...

I will get back to ranting about the hair over the weekend...coz aaj I am too happy...

Ranjini are u listening...u got a wishlist to fulfillLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

CanadianChiknautanki_anuGredandForgerogerrocks

KambakthIshq IF-Rockerz
KambakthIshq
KambakthIshq

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Ah you made a postLOL Man am not sure why but today's epi annoyed the hell outta meLOL I kinda liked it cos it din drag but everyone managed to annoy me cos i was in a foul moodLOLThat Faisal guy was super weird and his caricature of a mom was so over the top and annoying as hell..Its almost like the makers felt it necessary to make it seem like Imran is the better catchLOLThat said, i swear Najma is getting on my nerves..She is an extremely confused soul who lacks conviction to follow her heart and looks lost most of the time..She was better off as a wallflower manLOL And yeah, am kinda disappointed with Asad's reaction..I understand he loves his sister but i expected a more intense and violent reactionLOL Najma believes Imran feels bad about the broken engagement? What the eff? Whats with everyone's logic in this show?Sleepy Oh and i felt really bad for Nikhat..The poor thing is suffering for no fault of hers..She still justifies Imran and tries to understand that loser's perspectiveOuch This is Gul'is idea of a clash between two brothers?LOL Am honestly more curious about how Asad and Haseena are gonna interactLOL God forbid if Gul makes Asad and Dilshad act all submissive in front of that witch in the name of Najma's kushi, i'l lose faith in mankindLOL
P.S.Whats with the precap? Please don tell me it points to the fact that Zoya is gonna elope yet againLOL Poor Asad is scandalized even by the mere thought of her running awayLOL Am gonna forget about this for the moment and enjoy the hugLOL
P.S.S.Am sorry Sruthi but the hair was horrible today..It was awfully distracting and i had to try very hard to look past the hair and enjoy the sceneLOL

Bingo!! I was looking fwd for some action as well.LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CanadianChikstarsinmyeyesrogerrocks

Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by starsinmyeyes

Originally posted by s120

Originally posted by s120

Great post Shruti! And another brilliant episode it was. I was surprised that Asad got to know about Imran this soon and that too from Najma. No MU. 

Btw what does the precap mean? LOL Foreshadowing that Zoya will run from her nikaah and get married to Ayaan. LOL Lord will be very happy tonight I feel. 

Thanks ShreyaHug...i think the CVs used up all the MUs for the cat track...now it's all straight up...thankfully...

Sacchi bata tu aaj...U are a closet ZoYaan shipper naLOL

Yes Embarrassed

I appreciate this honesty...Big smile

Jokes apart. I'll be supremely pissed if Zoya runs from her nikaah or the marriage doesn't happen the third time around due to whatever reason. LOL

CanadianChiknautanki_anustarsinmyeyes

KambakthIshq IF-Rockerz
KambakthIshq
KambakthIshq

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:07pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by KambakthIshq

You said you were not gonna post todayLOL see I told you heaven pe Network hotha haiEmbarrassed

I still have to digest the episode...I was expecting thod phod today...Asad was way too tanda tanda cool cool. does he not remember Haseena? maybe it will hit him once he is out of shock. 
I'm being a pessimist today...precap ka matlab kya hai? is it heading towards the obviousOuchLOL

Nice Post ShrutiHug

I saw the epi and decided otherwise...Thank u dear Hug

AAK is a softie inside...these women in his house were too busy being scared of him...and unki bhi galti nahi thi..that is the mask he put up...it does not matter if he is Haseena's son...because Najma jas told him ki engagement Nikhat ne todi...

Precap is not heading towards the obviousLOL

kya softie yaar... itna meeta mana haiLOL
Najma declares its NIkhat,s fianc and Asad all tanda tanda cool cool... eh? Ishq meian bawla ho gaya hai. is he not giving hopes for Najma by talking about destiny? Its his sister for gods sake...if you even have slightest doubt about the guy you would wait...clear your mind and then speak. 
Thanksfully he does think about Nikhat and wants to speak to her firstClap I want to see how this goesLOL
I still have hopes..I think he is still in shock...Haseena Bi might haunt him in his dream and that would lead to the AsYa hug shown in the pre capLOL.
How can he be OK wirh Imran man...I don't get it.

Edited by KambakthIshq - 15 August 2013 at 12:07pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

starsinmyeyes

starsinmyeyes
starsinmyeyes

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaBhiinlove

did anyone else loved the desperation of Zoya Tongue it sounded so hot if u know what I mean Wink

I did...Wink

KaBhiinlove

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .MadHatter.

Hey peeps! You can imagine how happy I am today when I say that Asad's fugly fringes did not annoy me Big smile And Shruti, they WERE fugly- the only part of your post I do not concur with LOL

So yeeah, remember that result I was talking about? So I got it today and EEE I got A*s in all subjectsss! Big smile Except for an A in Urdu LOL Sharam aani chahiye mujhe, watching the mushkil tareen Urdu of the likes of Qubool Hai and Zindagi Gulzar Hai, yet not being good enough LOL Lol no actually, the problem with our Urdu paper is that my institute offered it as a Second Language and English as First Language. So you gotta have bad Urdu to get a good grade, cause if you have good Urdu, the examiners (who are British) don't like the fact that you took it as a Second Language LOL Bloody goras of England LOL

Anywho, point is that I'm SUPER SUPER happy so if you have a wishlist for me to fulfill, today's the time haha Wink Ranjini BABY, that esp goes for you!
Aww am so glad you did wellHug Meri taraf se aapke likye jappi aur pappiBlushing I have a truckload of wishes to be fulfilled..And mind you am no prudeEmbarrassed So yeah, wait till i unleash the list on youEmbarrassed Anyways, congrats babyEmbarrassed You are my lucky charm..Am so glad you did exceptionally wellEmbarrassed Hugs and kisses to youEmbarrassed

CanadianChikGredandForgestarsinmyeyes

starsinmyeyes
starsinmyeyes

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:10pm | IP Logged

You said you were not gonna post todayLOL see I told you heaven pe Network hotha haiEmbarrassed

I still have to digest the episode...I was expecting thod phod today...Asad was way too tanda tanda cool cool. does he not remember Haseena? maybe it will hit him once he is out of shock. 
I'm being a pessimist today...precap ka matlab kya hai? is it heading towards the obviousOuchLOL

Nice Post ShrutiHug

I saw the epi and decided otherwise...Thank u dear Hug

AAK is a softie inside...these women in his house were too busy being scared of him...and unki bhi galti nahi thi..that is the mask he put up...it does not matter if he is Haseena's son...because Najma jas told him ki engagement Nikhat ne todi...

Precap is not heading towards the obviousLOL

kya softie yaar... itna meeta mana haiLOL
Najma declares its NIkhat,s fianc and Asad all tanda tanda cool cool... eh? Ishq meian bawla ho gaya hai. is he not giving hopes for Najma by talking about destiny? Its his sister for gods sake...if you even have slightest doubt about the guy you would wait...clear your mind and then speak. 
Thanksfully he does think about Nikhat and wants to speak to her firstClap I want to see how this goesLOL
I still have hopes..I think he is still in shock...Haseena Bi might haunt him in his dream and that would lead to the AsYa hug shown in the pre capLOL.
How can he be OK wirh Imran man...I don't get it.

I don't like the drama man...I like those English serials...ekdum cool...that's why I like QH...LOL...seedhi saral baat...ek hi epi mein kaam tamaam

KambakthIshq

Go to top