Qubool Hai

QH rules!!! (Page 6)

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starsinmyeyes

Originally posted by rogerrocks

Ah you made a postLOL Man am not sure why but today's epi annoyed the hell outta meLOL I kinda liked it cos it din drag but everyone managed to annoyed cos i was in a foul moodLOLThat Faisal guy was super weird and his caricature of a mom was so over the top and annoying as hell..Its almost like the makers felt it necessary to make it seem like Imran is the better catchLOLThat said, i swear Najma is getting on my nerves..She is an extremely confused soul who lacks conviction to follow her heart and looks lost most of the time..She was better off as a wallflower manLOL And yeah, am kinda disappointed with Asad's reaction..I understand he loves his sister but i expected a more intense and violent reactionLOL Najma believes Imran feels bad about the broken engagement? What the eff? Whats with everyone's logic on this show?Sleepy Oh and i felt really bad for Nikhat..The poor thing is suffering for no fault of hers..She still justifies Imran and tries to understand that loser's perspectiveOuch This is Gul'is idea of a clash between two brothers?LOL Am honestly more curious about how Asad and Haseena are gonna interactLOL God forbid if Gul makes Asad and Dilshad act all submissive in front of that witch in the name of Najma's kushi, i'l lose faith in mankindLOL
P.S.Whats with the precap? Please don tell me it points to the fact that Zoya is gonna elope yet againLOL Poor Asad is scandalized even by the mere thought of her running awayLOL Am gonna forget about this for the moment and enjoy the hugLOL
P.S.S.Am sorry Sruthi but the hair was horrible today..It was awfully distracting and i had to try very hard to look past the hair and enjoy the sceneLOL

Aa jappi pa my devil's advocateHug..tu complain nahi karegi toh humko bura lagega...

P.S: Tera mood kisne kharaab kiya...naam bata..hum khabar lete hainAngry
Hug Nothing man..I have a headache and i get annoyed for no reasonLOL
That apart, this is your response to my long rant?Shocked

Edited by rogerrocks - 15 August 2013 at 11:57am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GredandForgestarsinmyeyes

rakshaanra IF-Dazzler
rakshaanra
rakshaanra

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Bingo! spot on!
KaBhiinlove IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:59am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CanadianChikGredandForgestarsinmyeyes

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaBhiinlove

Originally posted by KaBhiinlove

I feel sorry for nikhat man, I don't like this najma imran angleOuch

Nikhat is so large hearted na..she will let go for Najma's happiness...I hope Najma feels ashamed of her actions...Ayaan will not forgive Asad and Najma for this easily
I don't think any girl will like their ex-fianc marrying her sister it makes you feel worthless. Poor nikhat.
Yo Bal am certain Zoya is gonna elope on the day of their marriage and Asad is gonna start hating herLOL And Ayaan is gonna get married to Zoya to take revenge on Nikhat's behalf..Don worryLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CanadianChiknautanki_anuKaBhiinlove

starsinmyeyes IF-Sizzlerz
starsinmyeyes
starsinmyeyes

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:02pm | IP Logged

Ah you made a postLOL Man am not sure why but today's epi annoyed the hell outta meLOL I kinda liked it cos it din drag but everyone managed to annoyed cos i was in a foul moodLOLThat Faisal guy was super weird and his caricature of a mom was so over the top and annoying as hell..Its almost like the makers felt it necessary to make it seem like Imran is the better catchLOLThat said, i swear Najma is getting on my nerves..She is an extremely confused soul who lacks conviction to follow her heart and looks lost most of the time..She was better off as a wallflower manLOL And yeah, am kinda disappointed with Asad's reaction..I understand he loves his sister but i expected a more intense and violent reactionLOL Najma believes Imran feels bad about the broken engagement? What the eff? Whats with everyone's logic on this show?Sleepy Oh and i felt really bad for Nikhat..The poor thing is suffering for no fault of hers..She still justifies Imran and tries to understand that loser's perspectiveOuch This is Gul'is idea of a clash between two brothers?LOL Am honestly more curious about how Asad and Haseena are gonna interactLOL God forbid if Gul makes Asad and Dilshad act all submissive in front of that witch in the name of Najma's kushi, i'l lose faith in mankindLOL
P.S.Whats with the precap? Please don tell me it points to the fact that Zoya is gonna elope yet againLOL Poor Asad is scandalized even by the mere thought of her running awayLOL Am gonna forget about this for the moment and enjoy the hugLOL
P.S.S.Am sorry Sruthi but the hair was horrible today..It was awfully distracting and i had to try very hard to look past the hair and enjoy the sceneLOL

Aa jappi pa my devil's advocateHug..tu complain nahi karegi toh humko bura lagega...

P.S: Tera mood kisne kharaab kiya...naam bata..hum khabar lete hainAngry
Hug Nothing man..I have a headache and i get annoyed for no reasonLOL
That apart, this is your response to my long rant?Shocked

Actually aaj main expect kar rahi thi that u will be upset for sure about the lack of broken furniture...isliye I am not caught off guard...LOL...

But the episode was really good..jokes apart

I don't think Haseena will deal with the same way as she dealt with Rashid's family...Asad is richer and far more influential...so she will hold her tongue...and besides woh ghar jo Asad ne diya hai..that will come into play now...

he needs a haircut but today I did not find it annoying...LOL..that hug was too sexy yaar...i forgive the haircut...just for tonight...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

CanadianChikKambakthIshqGredandForgerogerrocks

starsinmyeyes IF-Sizzlerz
starsinmyeyes
starsinmyeyes

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rakshaanra

Bingo! spot on!

Thank u
KaBhiinlove IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:03pm | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

starsinmyeyesrogerrocks

KaBhiinlove IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:04pm | IP Logged

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sowmy18CanadianChikGredandForgestarsinmyeyes

Go to top