Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

QH rules!!! (Page 45)

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .MadHatter.

I didn't mean the ultimate kill LOL Oh man, I think she WILL force him out of sexual frustration if he refuses to oblige LOL
Really? Care to explain how?Shocked Its impossible dudeShocked

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GredandForgestarsinmyeyes

starsinmyeyes IF-Sizzlerz
starsinmyeyes
starsinmyeyes

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Hello everyone...my respects to the LordLOL...i see the moment the Lord arrives, Ranjini starts talking about ZoYaan...

Hey Bal...ssup...Hug...we missed u in the afternoon...it was ArShi vs AsYa and we got thru it without a Mod noteLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KaBhiinloveGredandForgerogerrocks

starsinmyeyes
starsinmyeyes

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by me2you

Originally posted by starsinmyeyes

I am absolutely floored...this is top stuff...absolutely!!!!

The opening scene was hilarious...Asad and Zoya and their looks to each other The eye-to-eye communication was very well done with so much of understanding between AsYa..Asad's New York waala dialogue...LOL...Najma's outburst...amazing...Clap

Zoya and Najma were so adorable today man...they are so so sweet...she was so lovingly pacifying Naj...she made her understand...that it's ok to fall in love and her family wants her happiness..nothing more...Zoya has bridged this communication gap between the siblings... True. I love the way she supported Najma like a sister and a friend. 

AAK returnsCool...and what style...today for some reason, I found Karan's hair too sexy (don't hate me for this please) Why one earth should I hate for this? Same goes for me..he looked indeed very very very sexyEmbarrassed...anyways getting back to his and Najma's confrontation...what sensible conversation...move over drama..this is QH..we get to the point straight up...I am so glad Asad knows who the guy is and his first reaction..."Kahin tumhari wajah se toh nahi tooti na Nikhat ki sagai?".He would be furious and very hurt if the sagaai would have been broken off because of Najma..when she cleared the air he did not jump the gun..he does say ki tooti sagai and he came running to you, that's what we have been talking about too...this is the sensible AAK at his best..."I will speak to Nikhat first"...Clap...Agree!!!

Cut to Siddiqui Mansion...Ayaan and Nikhat..top notch..."Yeh galat hai ya sahi, iska faisla lena ka haq sirf tumhe hai aur kisiko nahi"...what a brilliant thing to say...Ayaan my bwoy...today I felt that you talk sense too...it was beautiful..the parallelism...and Nikhat is every bit Asad's righteous sister...she will forgive all this but Ayaan will not let go...simply because Ayaan, Asad ka bhai kam, aur Shireen ka beta zyaada hai...Like I have said several times, this love triangle will bring  a rift between the Khan brothers. Both will fight for their own sister's happiness.

Both Khan sisters are so blinded by Imraan..it's a pitiable state...more so for Nikhat..because she is the only one who knows what love means...

What a way to set up this clash!!!Clap...

Bhaiseena Bi was funny..I like her background musicLOL...

PRECAP: Just so u all know, I am dead after watching the precapDay Dreaming...and I have made this post from heaven... Just look around shayad mein bhi kahi wahan hoon, in fact we might not the only one thereLOL

P.S: Each and everyone of the main actors nailed it today...Thumbs Up

Thanks dearBig smile...after tonight, the entire QH forum will report from heavenLOL

metoyouGredandForge

starsinmyeyes
starsinmyeyes

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

I didn't mean the ultimate kill LOL Oh man, I think she WILL force him out of sexual frustration if he refuses to oblige LOL

Yeah..even I cannot get this part..how will she force himLOL

GredandForgerogerrocks

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starsinmyeyes

Yeah..even I cannot get this part..how will she force himLOL
Wahi toh..I din know MH was this innocentCry Lagta hai mujhe bahut mehnat karni padegiCry

Chal, you saw this?

Am off to watch the epi now..Waise please make a thread if Neha forgets to make one..We need a place to spam over the weekendLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GredandForge

KaBhiinlove IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:36am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

GredandForgestarsinmyeyesrogerrocks

KaBhiinlove IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:38am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

GredandForgestarsinmyeyesrogerrocks

starsinmyeyes
starsinmyeyes

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:39am | IP Logged

Seduce the heck outta him? LOL Remember I told you I have seen snippets of MJHT? In that serial, the Mayank guy wasn't a prude but he still won't sleep with Nupur after their marriage for idk what reason. So that girl got so frustrated, she somehow made him sign this contract which said he willingly wants to sleep with her (he didn't know about the content of the contract while signing it) and then went about seducing him LOL She had bad luck with the seducing part but in the end, the guy got the hint and they did it on Valentine's Day LOL

Like seriously?ShockedLOL...girl power

GredandForgerogerrocks

Go to top