rogerrocks

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GredandForge

Originally posted by rogerrocks

Originally posted by starsinmyeyes

I am off my lovely ladies...there isn't going to be a post tonight...Ranjini or Neha..please make one...bye girlsHug

Bye ShrutiHug

I think I'll leave it to RanjiniLOL
Dude can you please make a post tonight? Just so that we have a place to spam?LOL I still have a headacheOuch Ye MOTW ka request haiLOL

SureBig smile

I can't guarantee I'll be there but you guys can spam away.

MOTW, check and answer some silly questions again. Its been waiting for the past three hoursLOL
Week khatam hone ko hai,
Done..Make one by 10..And we can spam awayLOL
Yeah..I'l check nad answer by tonight..My brain works better in the nightLOL

Thumbs Up

I'll be off too. Pet puja karni haiBig smile
See ya guys laterHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GredandForgestarsinmyeyesnautanki_anu

KaBhiinlove IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 6:37am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GredandForgestarsinmyeyes

nautanki_anu IF-Sizzlerz
nautanki_anu
nautanki_anu

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 6:37am | IP Logged

I am off my lovely ladies...there isn't going to be a post tonight...Ranjini or Neha..please make one...bye girlsHug

Bye ShrutiHug

I think I'll leave it to RanjiniLOL
Dude can you please make a post tonight? Just so that we have a place to spam?LOL I still have a headacheOuch Ye MOTW ka request haiLOL

SureBig smile

I can't guarantee I'll be there but you guys can spam away.

MOTW, check and answer some silly questions again. Its been waiting for the past three hoursLOL
Week khatam hone ko hai,
Done..Make one by 10..And we can spam awayLOL
Yeah..I'l check nad answer by tonight..My brain works better in the nightLOL

Thumbs Up

I'll be off too. Pet puja karni haiBig smile
See ya guys laterHug

Byeee Nero!!! LOL

Edited by nautanki_anu - 16 August 2013 at 6:37am

starsinmyeyesrogerrocks

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .MadHatter.

Yo guys! Y'all move too quick, I was only able to skim through the pages. Anything interesting I missed? News of Karan's haircut maybe? LOL

Okay first of all, how can you guys not like Dan Brown's books? I cannot WAIT to read Inferno, too bad I'm on the waiting list since 2 months for that. I think the only book of his I didn't quite enjoy was Deception Point. Otherwise all others were completely "just can't put them down"-ish!

And I see Neha likes ArShi chemistry better than AsYa's. Quite brave you are to mention that, Neha. Proud of ya LOL
Actually, I think whether it be GurTi or SaRun or KaBhi...all can have sizzling chemistry when Gul wants it. Make Zoya wear a sexy red saree and Asad a tux, let them have an almost-kiss with Jaadu Hai Nasha Hai playing in the BG...and KABOOM, screen on fire. ArShi always had that sex-and-passion factor because it was a Mills and Boons kinda story. Gul never focused on the dynamics of true, pure love- rather, she focused on the physical attraction part. The sane non-teenagers used to point that out often in the IPK Forum. This is because I always say that Gul has improved A LOT in the AsYa department...they actually have conversations mayn. Arnav hardly said anything except for a "What the-" LOL

As much as I am craving for an almost-kiss initiated by Asad...I know it won't come before marriage. That would be a total butchering of Asad's character LOL But I don't know why Gul isn't showing passion in a different way; I'm sure there are lots of ways to show it where Asad's tehzeeb-yafta character won't be harmed LOL Perhaps she's leaving such scenes for after marriage? Who knows? LOL
Yup she's leaving such scenes for after marriage..Zoyaan's marriage i meanEmbarrassedLOL

Edited by rogerrocks - 16 August 2013 at 7:18am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

starsinmyeyes

metoyou IF-Sizzlerz
metoyou
metoyou

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 7:55am | IP Logged

I am absolutely floored...this is top stuff...absolutely!!!!

The opening scene was hilarious...Asad and Zoya and their looks to each other The eye-to-eye communication was very well done with so much of understanding between AsYa..Asad's New York waala dialogue...LOL...Najma's outburst...amazing...Clap

Zoya and Najma were so adorable today man...they are so so sweet...she was so lovingly pacifying Naj...she made her understand...that it's ok to fall in love and her family wants her happiness..nothing more...Zoya has bridged this communication gap between the siblings... True. I love the way she supported Najma like a sister and a friend. 

AAK returnsCool...and what style...today for some reason, I found Karan's hair too sexy (don't hate me for this please) Why one earth should I hate for this? Same goes for me..he looked indeed very very very sexyEmbarrassed...anyways getting back to his and Najma's confrontation...what sensible conversation...move over drama..this is QH..we get to the point straight up...I am so glad Asad knows who the guy is and his first reaction..."Kahin tumhari wajah se toh nahi tooti na Nikhat ki sagai?".He would be furious and very hurt if the sagaai would have been broken off because of Najma..when she cleared the air he did not jump the gun..he does say ki tooti sagai and he came running to you, that's what we have been talking about too...this is the sensible AAK at his best..."I will speak to Nikhat first"...Clap...Agree!!!

Cut to Siddiqui Mansion...Ayaan and Nikhat..top notch..."Yeh galat hai ya sahi, iska faisla lena ka haq sirf tumhe hai aur kisiko nahi"...what a brilliant thing to say...Ayaan my bwoy...today I felt that you talk sense too...it was beautiful..the parallelism...and Nikhat is every bit Asad's righteous sister...she will forgive all this but Ayaan will not let go...simply because Ayaan, Asad ka bhai kam, aur Shireen ka beta zyaada hai...Like I have said several times, this love triangle will bring  a rift between the Khan brothers. Both will fight for their own sister's happiness.

Both Khan sisters are so blinded by Imraan..it's a pitiable state...more so for Nikhat..because she is the only one who knows what love means...

What a way to set up this clash!!!Clap...

Bhaiseena Bi was funny..I like her background musicLOL...

PRECAP: Just so u all know, I am dead after watching the precapDay Dreaming...and I have made this post from heaven... Just look around shayad mein bhi kahi wahan hoon, in fact we might not the only one thereLOL

P.S: Each and everyone of the main actors nailed it today...Thumbs Up

starsinmyeyes

GredandForge IF-Sizzlerz
GredandForge
GredandForge

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaBhiinlove

I beg to differ but to me sanya and baruns
 chemistry I thought was forced. I felt they had no chemistry at all. I watched ipk on and off only because I like sanya, never like barun I only liked him for his halrious interviews. LOL karan and surbhi have great chemistry, there's something unique about them. I feel Asad and Zoya are sexually attractedLOL that's why there very attractive to me.

Later it did feel forced. What with them saying they weren't comfortable doing romance.  I understand you feel differently.

We've spent numerous threads discussing how Asad is a prude. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KaBhiinlovestarsinmyeyesrogerrocks

GredandForge IF-Sizzlerz
GredandForge
GredandForge

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 8:01am | IP Logged

Yo guys! Y'all move too quick, I was only able to skim through the pages. Anything interesting I missed? News of Karan's haircut maybe? LOL

Okay first of all, how can you guys not like Dan Brown's books? I cannot WAIT to read Inferno, too bad I'm on the waiting list since 2 months for that. I think the only book of his I didn't quite enjoy was Deception Point. Otherwise all others were completely "just can't put them down"-ish!
Read them all. Didn't like Inferno and Lost Symbol at all.

And I see Neha likes ArShi chemistry better than AsYa's. Quite brave you are to mention that, Neha. Proud of ya LOL Thank you jiBig smile What do you think?
Actually, I think whether it be GurTi or SaRun or KaBhi...all can have sizzling chemistry when Gul wants it. Make Zoya wear a sexy red saree and Asad a tux, let them have an almost-kiss with Jaadu Hai Nasha Hai playing in the BG...and KABOOM, screen on fire. ArShi always had that sex-and-passion factor because it was a Mills and Boons kinda story. Gul never focused on the dynamics of true, pure love- rather, she focused on the physical attraction part. The sane non-teenagers used to point that out often in the IPK Forum. This is because I always say that Gul has improved A LOT in the AsYa department...they actually have conversations mayn. Arnav hardly said anything except for a "What the-" LOL
This^ is so true. ArShi were attraction. They met and boom love came out of nowhere. AsYa is more developed. There's a lot of difference, a lot of improvement when it comes to QH. 
Gul Khan has managed to create a new type of fan base with each of the shows be it Geet, IPKKND or QH.
As much as I am craving for an almost-kiss initiated by Asad...I know it won't come before marriage. That would be a total butchering of Asad's character LOL But I don't know why Gul isn't showing passion in a different way; I'm sure there are lots of ways to show it where Asad's tehzeeb-yafta character won't be harmed LOL Perhaps she's leaving such scenes for after marriage? Who knows? LOL

starsinmyeyesrogerrocks

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 8:05am | IP Logged

And I see Neha likes ArShi chemistry better than AsYa's. Quite brave you are to mention that, Neha. Proud of ya LOL

Yup she's leaving such scenes for after marriage..Zoyaan's marriage i meanEmbarrassedLOL

Oh yeah, at least then we would be sure of an almost-kiss LOL Ayaan is always on top of things, saw how he readily complied to Rajni's wish of being hugged? I'm sure if it was Asad, he would have screamed out, "Yeh kya badtameezi hai? Nikal jaaiye mere ghar se" LOL Now here's where I'm hopeful when it comes to Zoya...in that Marjaaiyan hug, she didn't bother to ask Asad. Went straight for the kill LOL
Erm hug toh teek hai..But how can she go for the kill without Asad's cooperation?Confused She cant force him to do it right? I hope you get the driftLOL

starsinmyeyes

Go to top