Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

QH rules!!! (Page 10)

KaBhiinlove IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

starsinmyeyesrogerrocks

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .MadHatter.

Originally posted by rogerrocks

Hey peeps! You can imagine how happy I am today when I say that Asad's fugly fringes did not annoy me Big smile And Shruti, they WERE fugly- the only part of your post I do not concur with LOL

So yeeah, remember that result I was talking about? So I got it today and EEE I got A*s in all subjectsss! Big smile Except for an A in Urdu LOL Sharam aani chahiye mujhe, watching the mushkil tareen Urdu of the likes of Qubool Hai and Zindagi Gulzar Hai, yet not being good enough LOL Lol no actually, the problem with our Urdu paper is that my institute offered it as a Second Language and English as First Language. So you gotta have bad Urdu to get a good grade, cause if you have good Urdu, the examiners (who are British) don't like the fact that you took it as a Second Language LOL Bloody goras of England LOL

Anywho, point is that I'm SUPER SUPER happy so if you have a wishlist for me to fulfill, today's the time haha Wink Ranjini BABY, that esp goes for you!
Aww am so glad you did wellHug Meri taraf se aapke likye jappi aur pappiBlushing I have a truckload of wishes to be fulfilled..And mind you am no prudeEmbarrassed So yeah, wait till i unleash the list on youEmbarrassed Anyways, congrats babyEmbarrassed You are my lucky charm..Am so glad you did exceptionally wellEmbarrassed Hugs and kisses to youEmbarrassed

I think you'd better check out your MOTW before showering me with so much love Wink

Thank youuu! I hope you guys missed me in the afternoon lol LOL
Angry Aren't you supposed to love me? Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon?Angry

GredandForgestarsinmyeyes

KaBhiinlove IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

starsinmyeyesrogerrocks

starsinmyeyes IF-Sizzlerz
starsinmyeyes
starsinmyeyes

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:25pm | IP Logged

Hey peeps! You can imagine how happy I am today when I say that Asad's fugly fringes did not annoy me Big smile And Shruti, they WERE fugly- the only part of your post I do not concur with LOL

So yeeah, remember that result I was talking about? So I got it today and EEE I got A*s in all subjectsss! Big smile Except for an A in Urdu LOL Sharam aani chahiye mujhe, watching the mushkil tareen Urdu of the likes of Qubool Hai and Zindagi Gulzar Hai, yet not being good enough LOL Lol no actually, the problem with our Urdu paper is that my institute offered it as a Second Language and English as First Language. So you gotta have bad Urdu to get a good grade, cause if you have good Urdu, the examiners (who are British) don't like the fact that you took it as a Second Language LOL Bloody goras of England LOL

Anywho, point is that I'm SUPER SUPER happy so if you have a wishlist for me to fulfill, today's the time haha Wink Ranjini BABY, that esp goes for you!
Aww am so glad you did wellHug Meri taraf se aapke likye jappi aur pappiBlushing I have a truckload of wishes to be fulfilled..And mind you am no prudeEmbarrassed So yeah, wait till i unleash the list on youEmbarrassed Anyways, congrats babyEmbarrassed You are my lucky charm..Am so glad you did exceptionally wellEmbarrassed Hugs and kisses to youEmbarrassed

I think you'd better check out your MOTW before showering me with so much love Wink

Thank youuu! I hope you guys missed me in the afternoon lol LOL

Ranjini has a lot of patience man...she answered each and everything...

We did miss u..especially on the MOTW threadLOL

GredandForgerogerrocks

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by starsinmyeyes

Btw, din you guys find it a bit weird that Asad was willing to get Najma married to that weirdo?LOL Not to mention, his mom was annoying as hell..Asad looked amused instead of annoyedLOL

Asad was very amused...LOL..he was only annoyed the way Najma refused..u know with his principles written in stone...that OCD type SR could become reality...LOL
Man he has become so whipped..He looks for Zoya's approval before opening his mouthLOL I don like hen pecked guysLOL

GredandForgestarsinmyeyes

starsinmyeyes
starsinmyeyes

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:27pm | IP Logged

Btw, din you guys find it a bit weird that Asad was willing to get Najma married to that weirdo?LOL Not to mention, his mom was annoying as hell..Asad looked amused instead of annoyedLOL

Asad was very amused...LOL..he was only annoyed the way Najma refused..u know with his principles written in stone...that OCD type SR could become reality...LOL
Man he has become so whipped..He looks for Zoya's approval before opening his mouthLOL I don like hen pecked guysLOL

I hated the jerk more than this one...he used to keep taunting her about her parents and upbringing...no one should do thatAngry

GredandForgerogerrocks

manognasai IF-Dazzler
manognasai
manognasai

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:28pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by manognasai

Nice analysis again Shruti di.Big smile
I loved Asad Nazma scene a lot.AAK is back wid his rules and principlesClap...He is a very good brother.The way he was concerned abt Nikhat is superb.
I dint watch the episode starting bcoz of signal problem.I shud watch that 2mrw.
Precap is out of the world...Star

Thank u so much ManuBig smile..and please call me Shruti...I prefer it that way...Big smile

Ur wish ShrutiBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

starsinmyeyes

starsinmyeyes
starsinmyeyes

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:28pm | IP Logged

How can Asad forget about Bhaiseena Bi and what an ass she is? He come he didn't mention her to Najma at all? I'm sure Najma will forget 'Teen Saal Pehlay Ka Pehla Pyaar' when she sees the amount of make-up thopofied on Haseena's face LOL

Ohmy, Zoya-Asad and Haseena's interaction is going to be so interesting LOL Imagine if she calls Najma "fat" and Zoya bursts out LOL

This one will be epic...LOL

GredandForgerogerrocks

Go to top