Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: starsinmyeyes

Yeah..even I cannot get this part..how will she force him๐Ÿ˜†

Wahi toh..I din know MH was this innocent๐Ÿ˜ญ Lagta hai mujhe bahut mehnat karni padegi๐Ÿ˜ญ

Chal, you saw this?

Am off to watch the epi now..Waise please make a thread if Neha forgets to make one..We need a place to spam over the weekend๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Wahi toh..I din know MH was this innocent๐Ÿ˜ญ Lagta hai mujhe bahut mehnat karni padegi๐Ÿ˜ญ

Chal, you saw this?

Am off to watch the epi now..Waise please make a thread if Neha forgets to make one..We need a place to spam over the weekend๐Ÿ˜†

I watched its so cute๐Ÿ˜† btw this Care khan guy has a crush on SJ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by: starsinmyeyes

Hello everyone...my respects to the Lord๐Ÿ˜†...i see the moment the Lord arrives, Ranjini starts talking about ZoYaan...

Hey Bal...ssup...๐Ÿค—...we missed u in the afternoon...it was ArShi vs AsYa and we got thru it without a Mod note๐Ÿ˜†

Hey Shruti๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I read the convo๐Ÿ˜†
starsinmyeyes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: .MadHatter.

Seduce the heck outta him? ๐Ÿ˜† Remember I told you I have seen snippets of MJHT? In that serial, the Mayank guy wasn't a prude but he still won't sleep with Nupur after their marriage for idk what reason. So that girl got so frustrated, she somehow made him sign this contract which said he willingly wants to sleep with her (he didn't know about the content of the contract while signing it) and then went about seducing him ๐Ÿ˜† She had bad luck with the seducing part but in the end, the guy got the hint and they did it on Valentine's Day ๐Ÿ˜†

Like seriously?๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†...girl power
starsinmyeyes thumbnail
Originally posted by: KaBhiinlove

Hey Shruti๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I read the convo๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜†..U and me in the same team...Hi 5
Edited by starsinmyeyes - 10 years ago

Seduce the heck outta him? ๐Ÿ˜† Remember I told you I have seen snippets of MJHT? In that serial, the Mayank guy wasn't a prude but he still won't sleep with Nupur after their marriage for idk what reason. So that girl got so frustrated, she somehow made him sign this contract which said he willingly wants to sleep with her (he didn't know about the content of the contract while signing it) and then went about seducing him ๐Ÿ˜† She had bad luck with the seducing part but in the end, the guy got the hint and they did it on Valentine's Day ๐Ÿ˜†

I loved mjht its my fav I loved MaYur they were hot and they had 2 SRs man, hot SRs I shall say. I want that kind of stuff with AsYa as well. They will literally burn the screen. ๐Ÿ˜†
starsinmyeyes thumbnail
Originally posted by: KaBhiinlove

I loved mjht its my fav I loved MaYur they were hot and they had 2 SRs man, hot SRs I shall say. I want that kind of stuff with AsYa as well. They will literally burn the screen. ๐Ÿ˜†

It's a distant dream as of now๐Ÿ˜ญ

When did the second one happen? With Nupur in the pink nighty?

AsYa SR won't be there for 6 more months. So don't hold your breath ๐Ÿ˜† Plus, the way Asad is such a prude, even 6 months seems like a long shot ๐Ÿ˜†

Actually Maddy I was wrong they had three SRs. First one was before marriage, second one was on valentines day, third one when she's wearing the pink robe, but they hardly showed that one, but it was still hot๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜†

Are you guys free today? How about a fun post?! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

IS THIS A NEW PICTURE? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE TELL ME THIS ISSS!

I think he got a hair cut๐Ÿ˜†

The first one wasn't a SR. Just a make-out scene. But it was better than the actual SR ๐Ÿ˜† Dude, who the HELL plays the "Sajda" song from My Name Is Khan during a SR? ๐Ÿคข LIKE YUCK!!! Ruined it for me ๐Ÿ˜† The Pehli Baar Mohabbat was a really hot one though.

I want them to play pheli baar mohabbat on AsYas SR๐Ÿ˜ณ