Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GredandForge thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Yes..It either has to imply THIS or THAT๐Ÿ˜Ž So at that moment, you felt Karan and Surbhi have bad chemistry?๐Ÿ˜ฒ You were cynical enough to believe that they suck onscreen?๐Ÿ˜ญ

Vakaaltha ki practice chal rahi hain kya?

I felt Barun and Sanaya had BETTER chemistry. Sue me.
starsinmyeyes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: GredandForge

Meh.
I never liked that show. Ever. Never will.

I hated Armaan..i used to watch it for Mohnish Behl๐Ÿ˜ณ
GredandForge thumbnail

Originally posted by: starsinmyeyes

๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿค—...but IPK had a great fan following...and that is evident with the backlash that season 2 is receiving..the IPK forum is livid...

๐Ÿค—
You don't know half of it. They are attacking the actors, producers, anyone involved in the show, left right and center. Twitter is more happening๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by GredandForge - 10 years ago
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Yeah. I say that. So what now?๐Ÿ˜›

๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ So what?๐Ÿ˜ฒ Et tu Brute?๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
starsinmyeyes thumbnail

Mere qabil dost ne aapko baaton mein uljha diya hai Neha..stick to your stance...๐Ÿ‘
GredandForge thumbnail

Originally posted by: nautanki_anu

Girls I've always wondered how Imran n Tannu met. Here's my version:

Imran was depressed coz of his break-up with Najma. So he started drinking n cried n cried for 2 whole years n dint get attracted to any girl. Then one day peete peete when he was walking on the road n he heard some music n ghungroo sounds coming fm an old building. He entered that building out of curiosity. It turned out to be a Mujra house n he saw Tannu dancing to Rekha's song Salaam-e-ishq meri jaan zara qubool kar lo (since the name of the show is qubool hai so why not use the word 'qubool' wherever possible ๐Ÿ˜†). He was awestruck.

There too he was crying after the dance got over so Tannu came to him n asked him "Aap ashq kyun bahaa rahen hai" to which he replied "Mera pyaar mujhse judaa ho gaya isliye main tanha hoon". So Tannu said "Aaiyen hum aapki tanhaai door kiye dete hai". She poured some jaam into his mouth fm a surahi n took him behind shiny curtains. He cried some more n screamed "Najma, Najma tum kahaan ho. Mujhe chhodke mat jaao." N Tannu said "Main kahin nahin jaa rahin hoon. Yahin hoon". Imran said mujhe kas ke gale laga lo". Tannu happily obliged. The hug was so passionate that they ended up getting humbistar!!!

The rest as they say is history. ๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿคฃ

Aapne toh Imran ko Devdas aur Tanveer ko Chandramukhi bana diya
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I wish i could๐Ÿ˜ญ Probably Gul can help me with this cos QH me toh they have a different and super flexible legal system๐Ÿ˜ญ
starsinmyeyes thumbnail

๐Ÿค—
You don't know half of it. They are attacking the actors, producers, anyone involved in the show, left right and center. Twitter is more happening๐Ÿ˜†

arre they are making posts giving the numbers and emails of the Star plus execs..they apparently want the name changed.
nautanki_anu thumbnail

Originally posted by: starsinmyeyes

I would have answered this honestly..trust me...coz IPK was a love story and it's lead pair did not catch my attention...maine ginke 10 epis dekhe IPK ke...and I was bored out of my mind...๐Ÿฅฑ

Will any of u throw stones at me if I say I dint watch IPK coz I dint like Khushi's/Sanaya's wig? Yes I'm shallow. ๐Ÿ˜†
GredandForge thumbnail

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ So what?๐Ÿ˜ฒ Et tu Brute?๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

You aren't Ceaser๐Ÿ˜†

You are turning into Asad now๐Ÿ˜†