Qubool Hai

QH rules!!! - Page 7

Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: rogerrocks

Really? You want Asad to pursue his brother's wife?๐Ÿ˜† Thats gross man๐Ÿ˜†

Why I don't mind๐Ÿ˜† they love each other and they belong together. Ayaan will divorce Zoya so she can be with Asad and Ayaan will regret for what he did. ๐Ÿ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starsinmyeyes thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: chicksoup

๐Ÿ‘Star,

EXACTLY!!!โญ๏ธ
This is top stuff! QH RULES!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Thanks Soup...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Btw, din you guys find it a bit weird that Asad was willing to get Najma married to that weirdo?๐Ÿ˜† Not to mention, his mom was annoying as hell..Asad looked amused instead of annoyed๐Ÿ˜†
starsinmyeyes thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: KaBhiinlove

Why I don't mind๐Ÿ˜† they love each other and they belong together. Ayaan will divorce Zoya so she can be with Asad and Ayaan will regret for what he did. ๐Ÿ˜†

U girls are incorrigible๐Ÿ˜†
rogerrocks thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: KaBhiinlove

Are you ok even if Zoya sleeps with both of them?๐Ÿ˜† Ayaan because he is her hubby and its her responsibility or so she feels and then with Asad once they get married?๐Ÿ˜†
starsinmyeyes thumbnail

Btw, din you guys find it a bit weird that Asad was willing to get Najma married to that weirdo?๐Ÿ˜† Not to mention, his mom was annoying as hell..Asad looked amused instead of annoyed๐Ÿ˜†

Asad was very amused...๐Ÿ˜†..he was only annoyed the way Najma refused..u know with his principles written in stone...that OCD type SR could become reality...๐Ÿ˜†

I know I was expecting him to explode his head off๐Ÿ˜† man this whimpy Asad I don't like. Where is that macho man?๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜†
rogerrocks thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .MadHatter.

I think you'd better check out your MOTW before showering me with so much love ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thank youuu! I hope you guys missed me in the afternoon lol ๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜ก Aren't you supposed to love me? Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon?๐Ÿ˜ก

Are you ok even if Zoya sleeps with both of them?๐Ÿ˜† Ayaan because he is her hubby and its her responsibility or so she feels and then with Asad once they get married?๐Ÿ˜†

Zoya will never sleep with Ayaan I trust her๐Ÿ˜† she only belongs to Asad๐Ÿ˜ณshe will give her body to Asad only no one else๐Ÿ˜†
starsinmyeyes thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .MadHatter.

I think you'd better check out your MOTW before showering me with so much love ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thank youuu! I hope you guys missed me in the afternoon lol ๐Ÿ˜†

Ranjini has a lot of patience man...she answered each and everything...

We did miss u..especially on the MOTW thread๐Ÿ˜†