Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

I hate him since i'm not allowed love him? (Page 2)

munni_rajatfan IF-Stunnerz
munni_rajatfan
munni_rajatfan

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by misaki

Originally posted by munnirony

well its not about just hatred actually. it those hindu muslim marriage & tht too an arranged marriage was out of question. & 2ndly, obviously rajputs hated mughals at tht time so she finds it impossible to be even grateful to an enemy. yes i do agree tht in tht "mirchi" episode jodha should have been little practical & should have personally checked tht food. her behavior actually comes from the hatred which is not allowing her to see sumthing gud in jalal. besides jalal had already said tht he had married her for revenge, as a result she is even more pissed off. but yes actually its time tht jodha starts using her mind. 

Exactly the point of my post.I can understand why she wants to hate him
But i want her to use her "brain" and show us that she is indeed the "wise and intelligent" Jodha that we were promised.The current one is disappointing.

its actually quite natural for her to behave like tht. at this point of time if she uses her intelligence it will be bit unnatural. she actually needs to recover from the current situation to use her brain. she had just entered agra. it will take sum time to use her brains. dont forget even wise & intelligent people can even go wrong in tough situation. after all she is also human.

cocoatree IF-Sizzlerz
cocoatree
cocoatree

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:41am | IP Logged
This was  my actual point which i felt yesterday but i couldn't get exactly n my wordsSmile . Really this transition part makes it poor !Ouch  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

misakismile.sara

munni_rajatfan IF-Stunnerz
munni_rajatfan
munni_rajatfan

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PallaviDas003

well its not about just hatred actually. it those hindu muslim marriage & tht too an arranged marriage was out of question. & 2ndly, obviously rajputs hated mughals at tht time so she finds it impossible to be even grateful to an enemy. yes i do agree tht in tht "mirchi" episode jodha should have been little practical & should have personally checked tht food. her behavior actually comes from the hatred which is not allowing her to see sumthing gud in jalal. besides jalal had already said tht he had married her for revenge, as a result she is even more pissed off. but yes actually its time tht jodha starts using her mind. 
@red she checked the food before it was served to Jalal.How many times will she check?? And Jalal driven by his imperial anger did not left a bit of his meal.so there was no way to check it further 

she had cooked the food in a big pot. obviously, she havent served him the entire food. at least she should have guessed tht sumthing is wrong by jalal's expressions. but she thinks tht jalal is over-ing about tht mirchi thing.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Autumn_Rose

misaki IF-Dazzler
misaki
misaki

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by misaki

Exactly the point of my post.I can understand why she wants to hate him
But i want her to use her "brain" and show us that she is indeed the "wise and intelligent" Jodha that we were promised.The current one is disappointing.

its actually quite natural for her to behave like tht. at this point of time if she uses her intelligence it will be bit unnatural. she actually needs to recover from the current situation to use her brain. she had just entered agra. it will take sum time to use her brains. dont forget even wise & intelligent people can even go wrong in tough situation. after all she is also human.
Ah! but she is not a mere "human" is she? she is a noble and a Queen at that! More is expected from "Jodhabai" .This is getting us no where lolLOL
Lets just hope we see "wiser" version soon
:D
--Rose-- IF-Rockerz
--Rose--
--Rose--

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
I loved ur post and I m completely agree with u:-)...

smile.sara

vintage_12 Goldie
vintage_12
vintage_12

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
For now they are in the competition of who hates more thats it Wink

Autumn_Rose

Autumn_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn_Rose
Autumn_Rose

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Jodha needs to come out as wise and considerate. She came to be quite selfish before the wedding while she put the conditions.. Did she not care abouther family and Amer then?

About the mirchi incident, she was so indifferent. Something she isn't supposed t be. As for jalal, he has come a long way after bk left him. He is so considerate. 

Lol did you guys notice ho he is with ruqayya (plotting and planning).. But he is actually quite nice to her generally.. But then jodha blunders or someone else does it for her angering jalal. ..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

misakismile.sarasashashyamelasingh

smile.sara IF-Sizzlerz
smile.sara
smile.sara

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by stephhh

I started watching this show from their shahi shaadi seq so dont know what happened between them so jodha hates jalaal so much. All I know is tht Jalaal is responsible for the death of Jodha's fiance and she have seen his men rob the temple and killed ppl so she thinks he is heartless and biggest enemy of Amer Kingdom

I too hope ki jaldi jodha's all perceptions clear away and hatred turns into love 

Jalal was not the reason behind her fiance death...nor he was in that war...her fiance was the one always keep enchanted i will get jalal ka sarrD'oh for jodha but i really feel pitty for him us ko shshansha ka dedar bhi naseeb nhi huaLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

misakisashashyamelasingh

Go to top