Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: PallaviDas003

@red she checked the food before it was served to Jalal.How many times will she check?? And Jalal driven by his imperial anger did not left a bit of his meal.so there was no way to check it further 

she had cooked the food in a big pot. obviously, she havent served him the entire food. at least she should have guessed tht sumthing is wrong by jalal's expressions. but she thinks tht jalal is over-ing about tht mirchi thing.
misaki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: munnirony

its actually quite natural for her to behave like tht. at this point of time if she uses her intelligence it will be bit unnatural. she actually needs to recover from the current situation to use her brain. she had just entered agra. it will take sum time to use her brains. dont forget even wise & intelligent people can even go wrong in tough situation. after all she is also human.

Ah! but she is not a mere "human" is she? she is a noble and a Queen at that! More is expected from "Jodhabai" .This is getting us no where lol😆
Lets just hope we see "wiser" version soon
:D
--Rose-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I loved ur post and I m completely agree with u:-)...
vintage_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
For now they are in the competition of who hates more thats it ðŸ˜‰
Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Jodha needs to come out as wise and considerate. She came to be quite selfish before the wedding while she put the conditions.. Did she not care abouther family and Amer then?

About the mirchi incident, she was so indifferent. Something she isn't supposed t be. As for jalal, he has come a long way after bk left him. He is so considerate. 

Lol did you guys notice ho he is with ruqayya (plotting and planning).. But he is actually quite nice to her generally.. But then jodha blunders or someone else does it for her angering jalal. ..
smile.sara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: stephhh

I started watching this show from their shahi shaadi seq so dont know what happened between them so jodha hates jalaal so much. All I know is tht Jalaal is responsible for the death of Jodha's fiance and she have seen his men rob the temple and killed ppl so she thinks he is heartless and biggest enemy of Amer Kingdom

I too hope ki jaldi jodha's all perceptions clear away and hatred turns into love 

Jalal was not the reason behind her fiance death...nor he was in that war...her fiance was the one always keep enchanted i will get jalal ka sarr for jodha but i really feel pitty for him us ko shshansha ka dedar bhi naseeb nhi hua😆
ashpat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
to misaki and others who r debating on the hate part from jodha- there was another thread which also have some nice discussions. i am going to put the link here in case someone wants to read it.. it has 3 pages of comments with dsicussions...

Edited by ashpat - 10 years ago
stephhh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: PallaviDas003

@red she checked the food before it was served to Jalal.How many times will she check?? And Jalal driven by his imperial anger did not left a bit of his meal.so there was no way to check it further 

is she keeps on checking it then jalaal will b left wth empty plates n no food
opps
oiiinano thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sonilausarun

for now its all abt their ego issues ... both for jalal n jodha ...😒

dont u think it feels like our arnav and khusi nokjok😳😆